Bandcamp

post/rate/comment

Don't be a dick. Don't spam this thread with your subpar music and leave. Comment on a couple bandcamps and then leave your link to your bandcamp.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigrare.bandcamp.com/
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/these-wounds-never-show
noriginal.bandcamp.com
muusikko.bandcamp.com
rateyourmusic.com/artist/muusikko
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/tired-travels
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
hazyfadedcollective.bandcamp.com/album/man-machine-interface
svccy.bandcamp.com/releases
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
columnaris.bandcamp.com/music
giallomurder.bandcamp.com/album/nadsat
elmuellerecords.bandcamp.com/album/a-persistent-lack-of-ambition
ppboi.bandcamp.com/track/has-no-one-ever-noticed
tommyberuit.bandcamp.com/album/prince-this-is-1965-ep
wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/impressions-of-struggle
wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/domestic-fatigue
soundcloud.com/wateroverdose
thenickexperience.bandcamp.com/releases
nettoshinju2000.bandcamp.com/album/fragments-ii
chaudezero.bandcamp.com
harshnoisewall.bandcamp.com/album/jf-li-mag-ny
varsas.bandcamp.com/
minnieminus.bandcamp.com/releases
laurelave.bandcamp.com/album/tj
andrewyounker.bandcamp.com/album/microchasm
thirdouting.com/introducing1/andrew-younker-how-to-fall-in-love-with-a-mood
hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/ghost-stars
d-s-w-a-c-v.bandcamp.com/album/crustacean)
profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/the-tim-wise-album
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/-
cheraxdestructor.bandcamp.com/album/split
efferat456.bandcamp.com/
starsonabedroomwall.bandcamp.com/album/the-children-of-the-woods
swelltimesdudemi.bandcamp.com/album/more-than-broken-less-than-perfect
matchi.bandcamp.com
hazyfadedcollective.bandcamp.com/
hazyfaded.wixsite.com/hazyfadedcollective
onatonol.bandcamp.com/
vanal.bandcamp.com/album/invierno
f4.bcbits.com/img/a2184808798_10.jpg
tearsofchronus.bandcamp.com/track/power-of-the-mind
danwraps.bandcamp.com/album/songs-for-quiet-places
triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/fdbckr/nonlinear
hannibalvector.bandcamp.com/album/proper-language
ironmusic.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bigrare.bandcamp.com/

>lofi
>beats
>instrumentals

Love to know what you think of my music.

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

>SONIC
>HE CAN REALLY MORE

>erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

I like this alot. Its calm and ethereal.

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/these-wounds-never-show
>noise, improvisation, skramz, powerviolence, dark ambient, hardcore.

rex

check the collab w the huttoad
i uploaded a condensed version

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

muusikko.bandcamp.com

>instrumental, folk, tape music, field recordings
>atmospheric, comfy, soothing
i use field recordings to give my music a sense of place

I'm on RYM now, please rate/review if you'd like: rateyourmusic.com/artist/muusikko

Also here's some download codes so you can add my music to your bandcamp collections

Endings

34ww-xsj9
5phq-jd8t
t3hx-bhsv
2aeh-xjw8
6h22-7xdl
ucla-vvwe
xpsg-k8d3
q94n-gn4s

Little Tiny Rooms

vlr6-jeez
6pmu-y3rg
z7ba-7xhu
by5l-5mv5
du6j-7ggr
pmy7-5ufl

rec

Good day to you all from smogy shitland!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/tired-travels
>a collaboration with Eelot (eelot.bandcamp.com)
>drone, ambient, modern classical
>Side A is better. No, for real this time.

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
>loop-based dark ambient
>combination of digital and analog means

Recs of potential love:
(not the newest release but overall)

Gonna feedback soon!

>vid.nas
>cyberpunk
>dreampunk
>vapor
>anime

Released my first album, its going out on tape later this month.
It's available here at the moment:

hazyfadedcollective.bandcamp.com/album/man-machine-interface

svccy.bandcamp.com/releases

out Cds in a few day stay tunned

>chillwave
>synthwave
>dream

rec

Oh no, it's again!

Can your beats be any less interesting? In a bubble of small beats makers you bring nothing new to the table, it almost comes out as a cliche at times. Got to admit - the production is nice, but the rest is mediocre at best. Even now I can't really remember your music. I can't tap it, I can't even do anything about it. Sorry, believe it or not there are shitton of people like you on Soundcloud who are doing this stuff more interestingly and with a bigger, solid punch to it all.

I do like that punk attitude to it all. But I've always saw noise as something more... profound? Well produced? Something with a punch? I think that the last point was made because of the shear volume. But if you're going to mix vocals like this why would you even have them in the first place? They are non-existent almost. I know that in the live setting this would work out and probably sound like this. But on the record it's a bit too distracting for me personally. But hey, maybe one day.

This thing demands a better mix. But it's a really damn charming record. I probably wouldn't listen to that again mostly becauseI have to be in a specific mood for that (such as these days) but hey, pretty good! Wonder how this 20 minute thing holds up though.

Why have BC threads been so shitty lately

>No feedback given i.e. shilling
>No new people on these threads
>No returning feedback
>And new comers are bad commenters in general
Who knew?

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>when prozac no longer helps
>each release is diferent and made entirely by me

reccing

Awesome atmosphere; I love the tape-deck recording feel, especially those done on a summer night with the caitydids or whatever they are in the background. Keep up the good work!

columnaris.bandcamp.com/music

>ambient
>experimental
>bowed guitar
>other

Check out the new improvisational ambient album if oh haven't already. Hopefully I'll get some newer stuff up soon-ish.

I love the ethereal nature of this, it's like travelling in an elevator through the cosmos. My favourite track is Stomping System.

The field recordings really give this a feel of going on a road trip through the countryside. My favourite track is Dirt Roads & Narrow Bridges.

This album really gives the vibe and atmosphere of living in a Cyberpunk city. Favourite track is Hard Cover because I'm a huge Blade Runner obsessive.

giallomurder.bandcamp.com/album/nadsat
>vapour
>ambient
>dark
>experimental

Can't get tired of recommending this. The lo-fi charm reminds me of Pullman's Turnstyles and Junkpiles.

Really good material here! Love the dark ambiance that permeates The Last Stop, but also the black metal outburst of Introspective Existentialism. Me encanta la música triste.

elmuellerecords.bandcamp.com/album/a-persistent-lack-of-ambition

>ambient, drone, field recordings, for fans of Celer, Stars of the Lid, Robert Rich, etc.

ppboi.bandcamp.com/track/has-no-one-ever-noticed

tommyberuit.bandcamp.com/album/prince-this-is-1965-ep
tommy beruit - prince? this is 1965 EP

fresh EP hypeeeee

>lo-fi plunderphonics
> noise
> shitty instrumental hip hop

listeners have said about past albums:
> 'You just don't do that. Ever...take your bloody time and don't post shit.'
> 'it's not good. but it is what it is for a reason.'
> 'there's actually moments that sound like music on this'

>Ep

wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/domestic-fatigue

>cloud
soundcloud.com/wateroverdose

>Experimental/Chill Stuff

thenickexperience.bandcamp.com/releases

>garage
>garbage*
>experimental

nettoshinju2000.bandcamp.com/album/fragments-ii

>cheap ambient / noise

Chill but nothing special.

Why do people like this so much? I really don't get it. It throws some vaporwave cliches into a shitton of reverb and finishes with a dull mix. I will never understand.

Haven't heard something like this in a long time. Slow grooving noise. I really like this. Shows much character.

I recommended this in the past. I really like it.

chaudezero.bandcamp.com

>industrial rock
>coldwave
>bedroom goth

Hi boyos

newest:
harshnoisewall.bandcamp.com/album/jf-li-mag-ny
>wall noise
>textures
>drone
>6 different "walls" to describe loneliness, depression and suicide

varsas.bandcamp.com/
>harsh noise
>drone
>noise rock
>indieshit
>psychedelic rock
>bluesyfolky
>FL studio electronic music

Alright, I won't give feedback because you shills want to restart the BC threads every hour and the last post in the thread is usually my wall of reviews no one fucking reads.
What's the point in giving feedback to the artist if he won't revisit the thread (not everyone uses catalog, or has the patience to scroll to the last page)?

Saying simply "rec" is meaningless, and you guys know my favourites here already (Dear Laika, Even Oxen, In-Dreamview, Sebastian Crugley, Epiglottis, lately Christian Lovers and Muûsikko).

BC threads in a nutshell. I have complained about this before. Most people treat these threads as a way of promoting themselves instead of a place of critique.

most amazing sounds everrrrrrrrr. obviously just kidding. give it a listen, make my day glisten
minnieminus.bandcamp.com/releases

This. I haven't posted in one for years for this reason. It's just people spamming for fans. I probably dropped my bandcamp like 4 or 5 times, and only once did anyone bother to give me a critique, but that one time has been pretty important to me and has absolutely been of help. That user pointed out something about my production that I was kinda afraid to admit to myself, but it was absolutely beneficial.

>Comment on a couple bandcamps and then leave your link to your bandcamp
this is very smooth, these beats are really nice. I feel like you could probably get a very large following if you didn't live in your parents basement
I'm always excited to see your stuff, this release is so good, I like the samples or synths or whatever it is your doing here. Very relaxing.
This colab is fire af, too bad its mastered with a can of budweiser and a broken vibrator
This Colab is also fucking incredible because WOW its so good. I feel like anything you touch becomes majestic, the soundscapes in here are so rich and deep. holy shit. But nobody is going to take the time to listen to all of it because they are too busy wanking to their own shit
This is very nice, I really like the cyberpunk blade runner themes going in here. Its making me feel some kind of way nothing negative to say very good
v a p o r w a v e

But really I'm not that impressed, Godspeed you reeally tried. but none of this is new.
I feel like you'd be really good at doing film soundtracks. Please do a colab with epipglotis or however the fuck its spelled. your mastering is shit tho, God bless
This is one of those things that's mostly garbage but has a few moments where it's really REALLY good. Maybe you should work on making more not garbage parts and more okay to listen to good parts?
It's kinda boring, and not very good. I feel like you need to go faster. But also, maybe rethink why you're doing this.
Very beautiful, I like the ambient touches but also they make me want to piss. I wouldn't be charging people for this tho. You're okay, but don't get ahead of yourself
You might be deaf, you have no rhythm. I feel like you're a white guy who has vinyl for the "rich tones" You know what, fuck you for making this. I hope you feel bad

To be continued...

laurelave.bandcamp.com/album/tj

>(((I N D I E))), emo, shoegaze, lofi

myself : : This album is like a more mellow droney genocide organ, digging it. What's your process/setup when it comes to making this stuff? Also sorry I didn't reply to your last feedback, as you say these threads seem to restart every hour.
I like the timbre you achieve in some of these songs. Some are your standard walls of noise and reverby electronic stuff, but others evoke strings and woodwinds. cool
ooh ernesto...
really like your cd design, did you do it yourself? Where did you get them made?
Have recced this before, described it as "the dark underbelly of vapourwave"
I appreciate these sorts of improvs in that you find sounds that you just can't reproduce in a compositional manner, lord knows I have plenty of weird noodle seshs that produce something I wish I could work in to an actual song. But I encourage you to be more ambitious and try writing songs like your album "alders in the middle reach", anyways looking forward to hear what you next put out.
Gotta rec scrug, particularly this album "introspective existentialism"
Yeah if I could change anything about that album it'd be the mix, especially in terms of loudness, but unfortunately the cassette recorder I used had a pretty high noise floor so couldn't make it too loud without excessive noise. But hey that's lofi for ya, my next album will be much better in both recording techniques and songwriting. My recommendation though is listening to it on a good pair of headphones, as that's what it was mixed for.
reccing the raven again, when you say analog loops did you actually have tape loops going? pretty cool if you did
Asked last time but don't think you answered, where are you getting cds made?

1/2

andrewyounker.bandcamp.com/album/microchasm

>post-punk, shoegaze, dream pop
>anxious

INTERVIEW WITH THIRD OUTING -thirdouting.com/introducing1/andrew-younker-how-to-fall-in-love-with-a-mood

continued
I really liked this, but I didn't want to. I feel like you knew how to make music before you came here. Ver good release, very relaxing music.
4$ to listen to you dragging instruments on the floor while your mom is on meth. I feel like you need to get help. I don't know what kind of help, but I hope you get it, you're a sad person. But yeah very good IRONIC FUNNY RELEASE ITS NOT SERIOUS AT ALL LOLOLOLO GIVE ME MONEY FOR THIS

my favorite part was when I turned it off
>it's all 2 mins long
>numberical titles
>start at 7
you're either really pretentious or an occultist, maybe both. I like what you did with paulstretch on these tracks, I mean it is cheap, but at least you took the time to change the parameters and add some reverb to it. Bless up fampai
it must be nice to live in a country where you have to worry about Jihad AND rocking out

I feel like you'd be really good if you did this as a joke. This reminds me of Kompressor, and that's the complement part of this review
that first track sounds like the final recording of Jim Jones at the people's temple. This isn't art, this is bullshit, and you're a cunt. Also one where my favorite part was when I closed the tab. Please stop.

These threads would be better if you cunts took your egos out of the music and just allowed people to come in and find something good. I don't make music, I just come here to find stuff and you all need to calm down.

Thanks, man! I imagine I will get back to writing more thought out stuff eventually; Algae Blooms was something I put out because I thought they ended up sounding cool haha. Some of the songs I might be able to sort of reproduce, if I get the right equipment again

Fucking finally somebody noticed that it is just layers of paulstretched audio tracks with some modulators and crossfading thrown on them. Yeah I am pretty pretentious, I don't take this project serious at all. I started at 7 because it's the only track I actually put effort in.

Thanks! That's because sometimes strings and woodwinds are the base material.

I actually gave feedback on 90% of 2016 bc threads, no one fucking cared. Thats why I'm silent nowadays.
These threads are for shitposting bad "music", thats why we are always the same 20 guys.

BTW, nice drone release. I'm enjoying it.

: me

Thanks for your honest critique. I've been testing this material out in live shows so maybe it just works better in that atmosphere and context.

Thanks, I'll be sure to use this quote.

>This isn't art, this is bullshit, and you're a cunt. Also one where my favorite part was when I closed the tab. Please stop.
May I give you some fries with that salt?
I never thought about wall noise as musicianship, but as "gear and tone fetishism".
Think of my album as some kind of weird ASMR video. Anyway, thanks for checking it out!
>What's your process/setup when it comes to making this stuff?
Thanks for listening! HNW really isn't anything special. The big boys use green Big Muffs and noise generators, and it's usually recorded directly with a mixer.
You might need some shittier pedals (Digitech Death Metal) too for extra gain (and extra high frequencies). Feedback loops are also popular for source audio.
As for this album, it was made in FL Studio. I used that Wasp synth VST. You can get really cool sounds with those filters and fuzz pedals.

Thanks for a comment. Indeed, some of the loops used are tape loops. They are more cassette based than tape based but yeah, it was something to start with. Also gonna DL your stuff today and listen to it on headphones, see how it changes my perspective.

You're way too kind my Sonic user. I think we (me and Eelot) have to work on that time thing. We'll probably address that issue on our second collab *wink wink*. But thank you for your kind words, really pumped me up!
What's your BC? Have I "reviewed" your stuff already? If yes then sorry for my derp.

Fucking. This.

Some love:
NOTICE ME SENPAI

Since I'm relatively new to these threads, was there ever a time where the discussion wasn't this bad? And where else would you guys post music? It seems places like Reddit are just as bad in that everyone's shilling but no ones listening, and I'm not about to try the various social media websites. Is there anything that we who actually care about having good threads can do? I don't think just being silent helps, but I see why these threads can be so discouraging.

Use one of them download codes, feels good to see actual people in my "supported by" section

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/ghost-stars
>s p a c e

r e c s:

^this

I think I'm going to comment, but anonymously as people in these threads are petty and completely ego driven and can't handle when someone doesn't immediately suck their music dick.

I'm just going to post a quote you all might find very useful:

You might be the prettiest peach on the tree, but there are still people out there who don't like peaches.

So in terms of gear, is there anything you have your eye on that you'd really like to get a hold of?

Duister here: Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that you find it beautiful, even if it makes you wanna piss. About charging people, the label is only charging for the physical edition, digital download is still free ;)

Hey, Muûsikko. Nice that you liked the cd design! I have a great friend who is a fashion/graphic designer, she made the illustrations for me. About the physical stuff, the label only made a limited run of around 15 copies. I'd have to ask where they did the order, though, but somewhere in the South of Spain.

I really dig the long evolving pads of side B. The atmosphere reminds me of Pale Ravine, which is something great!

>I wouldn't be charging people for this tho
This is absolutely quality ambient my man, what else do you want? If you actually checked his BC page, you would have noticed digital download is FREE.
It's the pro-duplicated digibook CD that costs money, considering the beautiful artwork 8 bucks is really cheap
I said I won't give feedback but I haven't heard of you yet, and you deserve some kind of feedback.

I'm 2 tracks in, the phasing synths go well with the rustling, it makes it all sound more personal and less sterile. On the other hand I've got a terrible headache right now and I find the high frequencies of these field recordings a bit too harsh.

I don't take noise that seriously, but I would really love an RMA Crustacean
It's a noise generator that costs $140, but it has a great sound with the crumbly low frequencies, the sharp mids and the high crackles that sound almost like an ASMR video. (check this: d-s-w-a-c-v.bandcamp.com/album/crustacean)
I'm looking forward to buying a Digitech Metal Master or something of that caliber (for noise only, it's a shit pedal for guitar) and currently saving up for a green Sovtek Big Muff

i'm sorry I was so silent this thread, I went asleep directly after posting my album. I'll try and leave feedback when I get back from school

profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/the-tim-wise-album

>folk
>noise pop

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/-

this album is real cool. nice sounds, pretty atmospheric for noise, fairly dynamic. the 2nd track is a great change of pace from the other two.

these are goot

Gub makes the best wall noise and you should all appreciate him.

>was there ever a time where the discussion wasn't this bad?
Maybe last summer

I have to say I completely forgot about this album. I haven't listened to it ever since I released it as some kind of half-assed compilation of leftover tracks I recorded
Thanks for listening!
I'm flattered and I appreciate your kindness, but I don't think I deserve praise for something that requires little to no input from the "artist".

Oh shit I didn't recognize this bc the cover changed. Rec this too its beautiful

Ok i actually had time to listen to a bit of an album, I'm pretty sure this is at least 90% paulstretch. Even if its not, It's pretty boring and unvarious either way.

Thanks for the nice comments! Actually the sounds are all from a guitar. I wish I could play a synth, though.

About the high frequencies, I guess I could adjust the EQ a bit. I'm still learning production and mastering, so there's always room for improvement.

It's 96,67% to be more precise.

being a dick about it doesn't help your case that it's just for fun tho

cont : : always a fan of lofi instrumental hip hop, favorite tracks "missing you", "lazy day"
like how you use reverb and echo without letting it get washed out, favorite song "spiral"
In terms of genre I'd say this is more american primitivism than freak folk/noisepop, do you listen to john fahey?

paul stretch
not even once

cheraxdestructor.bandcamp.com/album/split
>me and a friend's split album
>house, microhouse
>"burial meets tycho" was a BC thread description

No, no. Not JUST once. But 29 times!

>Gives me chills, Lofi and Reminds me of the merzbow and drummer collab but less crazy
Music for sitting on a hammock near a river
love the beat.Glitched and metallic.

My favorite as usual. That artwork is deep and yeah prozac is garbage.
another recc

efferat456.bandcamp.com/
>Ambient
>Atmopsheric black metal
>drone metal/noise

Free bandcamp codes!
h9qw
gstw-j5hz
ted9-y473
jvlk-h2m8
6fpk-vdk2
kd72-6cth
2jkx-5tks
d9np-7bzl
syd8-5hkj
7nt4-g49r
vdzq-3qgl

starsonabedroomwall.bandcamp.com/album/the-children-of-the-woods
>experimental rock
>conceptual

Hey also guys. I would love anyone that reedeemed the codes to leave a comment It's cool if you don't though

Greatly appreciated

Don't have time to listen to much of this, but I like'd what I heard, will come back later and listen more

swelltimesdudemi.bandcamp.com/album/more-than-broken-less-than-perfect

We are Swell Times, Dude! from Downriver, Michigan, and we just put this out about a week ago. However, here's a twist. We've been looking into different ways of promotion (sending our music to vlogs/blogs for review, sending them to college radio stations, social media, and "street team" shenanigans), and I was wondering if anyone else has done anything, especially along the lines of getting reviewed on blogs/vlogs.
Although that's our newest release, we have older music on there as well.

I really like the piano and strings. Excellent arrangement and mix. Definitely a fan.

I love the noise stuff. Awesome tone.

Very chill. I love the vocal samples you've chopped up. Reminds me of Crystal Castles I.

Almost reminds me of early Boards of Canada.

Big fan. What sort of mobile unit do you guys use to record? Awesome record.

Holy fuck. I really like this. What sort of main synth is it for the bass on this track? Really, really, really awesome stuff. Shared to my bandmate.

Love the guitar tones and riffs. Awesome production. Really.

I really liked Chaude Zero. I'd definitely see you play out live.

Here's my stuff.

>Female-Fronted 90s Rock
>Just put out an EP.

matchi.bandcamp.com

hey! i'm
thanks for the love! your shit is gorgeous, are you the vocalist? her voice is fucking beautiful, sea of tranquility almost makes me want to cry, I do love the minimalism of it all but I think some texture, like, noise and bass and more guitar lines would make this shine like a motherfucker.

meant to respond to you w this post
also!! I believe you meant the Alesis SR, you called it the alyssa SR in the description :*

>Reminds me of the merzbow and drummer collab but less crazy

this is an awesome compliment, thanks!
I love your guitar and synth tones. Wish the drums were a little louder in the mix personally.

Thank you for the feedback!

>Holy fuck. I really like this. What sort of main synth is it for the bass on this track?
Thanks famb, I used a simple bass and layed a saw wave over a square wave and a triangle wave that was two octaves lower.

>May I give you some fries with that salt?
you probably already have

here, can I sample you?

It's time for this hack to speak again!

Sadly, I can't enjoy that, sorry. I feel I could but I'm just not up to it.

Welcome to the "dude, I'm gonna hide my inabilities in saying that I do garbage" camp! Except you actually do garbage.

I waited for something new from you. I got a nice, swift package with terrible productions. That's my main issue since I'm a sucker for cold-wave and shit like that.

Quite interesting, but I'm gonna nitpick that BC page, holy shit. But to the music, overall, I'm feeling a fine "good job".

SENPAI NOTICED ME!!!!!!!!!
And, oh boy, that comparison to Pale Ravine, such a joy! Thanks!

Way too bright for me personally but it's a hell of a fun! Glad to be able to listen to it.

Give me something new already!!

Umm... No.

So, yeah, not much added. But hell, it's at least a bump!

Everything you all have described as to what are wrong with these threads are embodied by posters like . This kid has been posting his two song bandcamp page at the top of threads for fucking months, same image, same copied and pasted format, no feedback, no participation, nothing but straight up shilling. These are the people that genuinely hold these threads back.

To each their own, thank you anyways!

But if shills go away, nothing will change
We need new listeners and more interaction between artists (talking about exchange of musical ideas, even collaborating)

hazyfadedcollective.bandcamp.com/
>lo-fi / indie
>chillwave
>vaporwave / vapor-trap

Hazyfaded Collective- No money. no contracts. Just a way for artists promote themselves and each other while building a bigger fan-base and gaining more exposure!

If your music fits any of the genres greentexted above, head over to the Hazyfaded website for more information and instructions on how to submit your music:

>hazyfaded.wixsite.com/hazyfadedcollective

Browse the Hazyfaded discography- All our music is FREE.

Cheers!

RECS

whatever happened to this guy

onatonol.bandcamp.com/

His FB site will tell you all. I think.

Thanks!

I like how sparse it gets at times, you really understand silence. I'll be giving this a full listen soon.

Stop calling this instrumental hip hop please

okaaay guys, listen!

>vanal.bandcamp.com/album/invierno

its our latest album, hope you like it

f4.bcbits.com/img/a2184808798_10.jpg

>here is the album cover

why didn't you just upload the album cover

tearsofchronus.bandcamp.com/track/power-of-the-mind

>final album version (fucking finally)
>neo-folk/prog folk
>began as a cover of a fellow Sup Forumstant's song but soon became a nearly entirely different song

Recs:Don't really recognize anyone else but I guess that means I'm gonna have to come back in a second with some reviews, which I'm cool with. Stay gloomy, friends.

>NOTICE ME SENPAI
Really, please stop

Okay...

Hey, this guy is really freaking good!

danwraps.bandcamp.com/album/songs-for-quiet-places

ambient i guess. headphones!

Oh fuck dude, I didn't even notice you here. Major recs to the Efferat dudes.

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>THE BRAND NEW RECORD LABEL BY JACOB HUTTO IS NOW OPEN! OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS!
>ENJOY A COVER BY SHAUN HATHAWAY THROWING SHADE AT MEGHAN TRAINOR!

>Shaun Hathaway x Suez Lai x Lakeisha Delaney
>Hopeless Romantic
>New Hamsphire, Covers, Pop, Meghan Trainor.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter Of:

Hi
soundcloud.com/fdbckr/nonlinear

>experimental
>glitch
>noise

Have a nice day

>andrewyounker.bandcamp.com/album/microchasm
This is fucking great, the buildup into the rest of the song in Electric Chair is beautiful. Vocals are rad, and the processing on them is pretty soothing. The textures on the lead in the chorus make this a really ASMR-y listen for me and I think those aspects of it deserve a lot of attention, aside from the well-executed instrumentation and lyricism. I mean tonally the progressions throughout the album are a bit homogenous and the vocal range used is a bit narrow but it's a fun and catchy, yet still dreamy and texturally challenging album. Kinda like The Strokes Goes To Shoegaze Camp, I think. Abstract approaches to production applied to bubbly dreampop/post-punk. Bretty good, m8.

Also Michigan fampai represeeent

>matchi.bandcamp.com
These lyrics are on drugs. Not psychedelics but amphetamines that make you freak the fuck out. i like the dual-vocal thing a whole lot. The production is definitely very 90's which is something I dig, it's a very niche sound you seem to have which, for its targeted demographic, probably does wonders for you. Drums are cool as fuck especially in I Had Sex With A Tomagotchi. Faded Love is pretty as fuck. Very poetic intro, the riff is a bit monotonous for me but it gets the job done. Oblivion has a very shoegazy feel that I like, the phasers in this and The Tallest Man In North America make this sound trippy in a pgood way.

I dig it. Like I said, it likely has a very specific demographic and you'd have to probably be stoned as balls to make sense of the lyrical content but I generally relegate any album like that to the territory of "Gonna hold onto this to listen to later" so it's not as much of an insult as it probably sounds like. Solid stuff, you guys obviously know what you want to sound like and do it well.

How do I submit demo?

bamp

hannibalvector.bandcamp.com/album/proper-language

>Debut album, just released today!

Listen to this tho

>Iron
>Experimental, sound collage, modern classical
ironmusic.bandcamp.com/

I compose and decompose music.

Rec;
Haven't been 'round these threads often enough to rec more, unfortunately. Will be browsin' and commenting on stuff in a bit.