So occasionally I'll just grab my gf and throw her on the couch of something...

so occasionally I'll just grab my gf and throw her on the couch of something. Then take off enough of her clothes to fuck her quick regardless of whether she consents or not.

She's told me she doesn't like it, that it makes her feel like an object etc.

Thing is she's really submissive and basically does what I tell her, like I've punched her in the face before while drunk and she stuck around.

So my question is when your dealing with these kinds of chicks who allow you to abuse them how do you keep the relationship going?

I do my best to ensure she doesn't have friends and try to get her to think I'm the best she can do, but is there a better method?

Preferably I would have my sub gf in my pocket and could even occasionally bang other chicks (obviously without my gf knowing)

>how not to BDSM
>how not to relationship
>thinking sub means treat them like shit for real IRL

this isn't bdsm

this is me using a girl with little self worth and asking how to continue doing so

Yeah some of the better ways are ones such as;

>fucking kill yourself

not helpful

How shitty your life has to be to do this?
Fucking kill yourself faggot

do you ever fuck her ass without prep? that's my fetish

my life is pretty good friendo, did you not read my post?

>
I do my best to ensure she doesn't have friends and try to get her to think I'm the best she can do, but is there a better method?
that works, she'll ultimately find some better than you and run off with him tho, and you can't do anything about this unfortunately

nope

I don't really enjoy hurting her, the punching thing wasn't my best moment but it worked out well enough I guess. Since she stuck around

that could be any relationship though

you sound like a poor american

I guess a good way would be to make her feel guilty about herself if she even thinks of another man.

Eventually she'll run, kill herself, or something of the sort, won't last long. try to end it once you've had a good run.

how would I do that?

of course, but still, you know she'll cheat on you or dump you in some way right?

well the best way would be to

>fucking kill yourself

again that could be any relationship

hey man, this isn't a shiny things thread. No retards allowed

I apologize.

I'll immediately request your mother to leave.

You're a pathetic excuse for a man

yeah, but it's going to be yours soon, it's just a matter of time xd

maybe, but you wouldn't know it if you met me out in the world

Be nice to her roughly half the time, and she'll put up with almost anything for the other half.

like how nice?

I'm thinking maybe I should avoid taking her out too much so she doesn't get the idea there's stuff out there for her

like right now she basically only leaves the house to grocery shop

it would take less effort into making yourself someone a woman would want to be with

ok I'll get right on that

you can leave the thread now

Yeah cause I wouldn't wanna meet your sorry ass. You must be a miserable person to enjoy putting someone through that shit.
Did uncle jerry touch your pee pee place as a child?

End the relationship. Tell her you're truly sorry and walk away from it all. I'm telling you right now, legally, what you're involved in could be potentially dangerous for you.

However. Something also tells me you're not the smartest person; and neither is your girlfriend. There are ways of being smart about this. Have a serious talk with your girlfriend, tell her you want to change blah blah blah. Be prepared to give up the relationship if she's not happy with what you say.

Consider couples therapy. You might scoff, but if what you're telling us is the truth, then it's pretty serious. You obviously want to change. It won't be easy. Don't be ashamed to spend some money on professional help.

Goodluck you poor idiot.

So, how fat is she?
How fat are you?

you would want to meet me though

I bet we would be best friends too

meanwhile I would be doing this kind of shit while you remain completely oblivious

This is because it's not difficult to trick dumb-asses like yourself

No need to be a sensitive bitch about it, I was trying to help. Work on yourself and maybe she'll want you for real one day

I'm prob like skinny fat, my metabolism has definitely slowed down

she's a black Filipino mix and basically can't put fat anywhere but her ass and tits

im not being sensitive, I said I would follow your advice and now you can leave

are you sure you're not projecting a little bit friendo?

How to domestic violence thread

low effort b8

so's your moms pussy stfu

>I don't enjoy hurting her, I just want ways to get her to let me do literally anything I want to get regardless of if she wants it or not
Seems legit. Nothing to see here.

everything you're saying here is fucking cringey and dangerously delusional. seriously man take a few steps back and reread this nonsense. yikes.

you might be hopeless, and that would certainly suck wouldn't it.

You must be severely narcissistic

> I couldn't care less about the apocalypse

this pretty clearly asking for advice on how to abuse somebody more effectively fam

you're working the classic path there.
>separating from friends and family and any outside influence
>exerting control over her body on a whim

next up is probably
>making her distrust her own mind, pick things that have happened and tell her they haven't and she is misremembering
>random and arbitrary punishments with no clear pattern to follow
>get her to do minor but demeaning things to lower her self worth further
>take away anything she has control over - her own money, how she dresses, everything. You want her to be so unsure of herself she isn't able to make choices without your guidance

sure thing buddy

>tfw that gif sums up my life
Well shit, didn't know this was a feels thread.

Bro the most savage thing to do would just keep on doin it the way you are, but treat her like gold for little periods at a time. If you haven't yet, it'll be well-received, and then treat her like a slut again. Rinse and repeat, she won't know where to go and will simply look forward to you treating her nice for a bit again

you're doing it right

first actually useful thing someone has posted so far

those points actually seem like they could work

would the punishments have to be physical? Could I just like throw away her food before she gets to eat it or something?

This is the post where any rational person loses any sense or care about your situation.

You're on your own. No one cares about you or your problem. This is the sad part.

You'll have to learn to recognize your personality faults. No one is going to tell you otherwise. Crawl out of it, and always pursue to be a better person. This is all there really is.

>literally suggesting gaslighting someone
Jesus Christ. I didn't know my sides could do this.

ok then

cya brother

gaslighting works and is a healthy part of any truly abusive relationship
try it sometime fam

leave? lol calm down man, I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I'll stick around tho because I only take orders from people equal or superior to me

Autism

>telling a blatant narcissist (potentially self diagnosed sociopath) to recognize faults
Had that ever worked for you? Ever?

whatever, have fun

Being so beta that you try to go to Sup Forums and be a super alpha

You can't get other girls

You don't have a girl

Nice virgin fanfic tho, cool life

You just keep falling. Open up the dark doors.

Just don't get caught.

Ahh, her submission is in the dna
But it's hard to believe she's fit.
In that case, it's only a matter of time before she realizes she can do better if she has a job or otherwise has a reason to leave the house.
Only way to keep her for good is to convince her to stay home all the time.

sorry to hear that, i hope you get better soon
lol you too, muah

that's what I do

the only real problem is her sister and mother

luckily they live in africa currently, but her mom keeps wanting to visit her. I've managed to block the attempts so far because it's my house but she's persistant

So what happened to you as a child to where you need to treat your girlfriend this way?
Honest question.

there's no light at the end of this tunnel, there never is

the guy is a poor person, and poor people act like the lousy animals that are.

I love you, user.

nothing much

my mother was kind of overbearing and suicidal but otherwise it was pretty smooth sailing to adulthood

if it aint broke don't fix it.
that's why i think OP is all bait.
probably a meta fag trying to get people to agree with him that women only date these kinds of people OP highlighted in OP.

his pic related. metafag material

It's natural. Have you ever seen a cat ask another cat for consent? Have you ever seen any insect asking another insect for consent? Males fuck females in nature whether they want it or not, that's just life.

I think we have identified OP's problem.

Then you don't get to bitch when she turns around and bites your head off or injects her babies into you.
Insects do it. It's natural.

lmao at the replies ITT. OP, my advice would be to still be dominant but without actually hitting her/psychological violence. You need her to respect you (healthy respect) not fear you. My 2 cents boyo. Domestic violence is not good my friend

She is welcome to try. There's a certain point when realistic things happen, unrealistic things do not.

I'd think one approach is to discuss the issue with her. Acknowledge that she doesn't like it, but explain that for whatever fucked up reason, it's your fetish that you really do like it, more than any other form of sex. Suggest a compromise, like maybe you could do this once every couple Saturdays, and the rest of time you'll treat her like a proper lady, and if she has any normal requests or weird fantasies you would help indulge hers as well. (You may or may not, but the idea is to get her willing to do something she hates - I'd think your enjoyment would be the same).

Or you could try getting nudes (and eventually more) of her, to eventually use as blackmail to keep her under your thumb.

I'm just guessing, never done this, wouldn't want to, and like others said you seem objectively kinda horrible, but those are my ideas on your question.

i would prefer to not have to hit her

idk about the respect thing, maybe half respect half fear

nah the nudes thing doesn't seem like a good idea

plus I don't like the idea of other dudes looking at her body

Sounds to me like you're a faggot who likes beating on women. Hope she cuts your throat and dildo fucks your open wound

So do you have no respect for someone else's life because your mom had no respect for her own?
I feel like you're very selfish and learned to be so along the way.
If you can't be in a relationship where you respect the other person, reciprocated from both sides, then you shouldn't be at all.
Be single, fuck whores, have one night stands, be selfish and live your life without bringing someone else down with you.
She's probably in love with you, she's submissive because she thinks maybe she's special and is trying to stick through all of your abuse because she hopes someday you'll truly love her back.
Don't pull someone around just because you feel like it.
Are you afraid of being alone and having suicidal thoughts of your own?
Is that why you treat her like shit, so you don't realize you're the piece of shit?

doubt it, she's a pretty sweet girl

Sounds like OP was abused by mommy as a child and needs therapy

tldr bro

Good work op women are garbage and should be treated as such

Ok, I 'll give you a serious answer and maybe you don't like it but deal with it.

Respect her.

Only be dominant if she wants you to be dominant, in that way you can still keep the relationship healthy while both liking it. If it's just one person doing what he/she lijes, a relationship won't work due to the stability being broken.

Talk with her about it, ask her what she thinks is fine and what not, you don't want to mess up sonething like a relationship.

I know that you are a guy, but that doesn't mean that we can act like stone-age people, we live in a civilized age.

seems like this would just undo a lot of what I've been working on so far man.

Lets keep the advice more based around manipulation

sounds pretty gay fam

You legitimately sound insecure as fuck. You realize that she could do WAY better than you, and you're reacting to it by breaking her until she doesn't think she could.

She's gonna cheat on him and run with the guy anyway

how do you know she could do WAY better than me?

Maybe I'm the best she can do and she knows it which is why she sticks around.

yea the guy always gets all the girls

fuck the guy, stealing our women

some of us just enjoy breaking down a girl and then moulding her into what you want her to be.

dont kinkshame bro

I don't get this kind of perspective. I 'm a guy who prefers accompanionship of girls and that's mostly because I believe that respect should be shown to everyone, regardless gender.

Your first basic lesson in how to get along with girls is treating them as your equals. If you don't do tgat, your just another asshole with mental issues.

shouldn't you be in a fedora thread somewhere?

By the fact that you want her to believe that so she'll stay with you. Your words. That's pretty classically insecure.

Shitpost even harder. It just makes me even more powerful.

That's a lie that you tell yourself, your narcissism makes you create a fictional self image to justify the evil you commit.

workout and maybe you can be as hot as the guy one day :p

If you think its normal to throw her around without your consent, I 'm a 100℅ sure that she can get something better. Dude, you should change your attitude and if you are acrpting like this because of things which happened in your past, talk about it with a psychologist or your gf, she will like it if you open yourself up to her. :)

You are saying that because you like to treat girls as shit ?

obvious b8

well it's been fun lads but gave me the info I wanted

Have a good night you little white knights

good night mr. not good enough xd

you're welcome m8. you can thank me by coming back to post her nudes sometime.

It's really not.
Quit bitching and read it pussy

It's not, I really am curious.
Trying to get to the bottom of the whole
"Wah No woman will ever love me" and "Women are nothing more than fuck bags and are not people" shit that guys go through.
They will literally be like "Omg I just want love"and then a second later they act like women aren't worth their time in front of their friends.
It's weird to me.