Literally WHO can stop >us now

>swap useless dexter blackstock for GLORIOUS lord bendtner

forest are going up la

Lol has he realised he isn't world class yet?

>sell Burke
>get Bendtner
wew

Lord

Pretty good, Bendter was decent for Wolfsburg before their small minded manager blew it (as he did with a few other good players).
And 13 million pounds for a 19 year old Championship player sounds too good to be true.
If the kid was actually any good he would have surely gone to a PL club.

>Bendter was decent for Wolfsburg
Probably says more about bundesliga than anything. The guy's a scrub.

>Lord Bendtner

Back to KSI you go, underage faggot.

He never played in Iceland though

He scored against Schalke, Leverkusen and Bayern. All good teams.

Good as in high level premier league good? So why is he at Forest? Because he's not particularly good at all.

Yes, top 4 PL good. He is at Forest because of his temper and reputation.
A heavy handed club like Wolfsburg was wrong for a player like him, that's why it didn't work out.

So you think he could displace Costa, Giroud, Kane, Vardy, Sturridge or Lukaku? Surely not

Of course not. Just that it's a good signing for Forest.

you said he was top 4 PL good

He wouldn't get a starting place in any PL team.

You need to put a Sheffield Wendesday fan next to the Leeds cunt

Gonna get a third european cup now laaaa

I said Leverkusen, Schalke and Bayern were top 4 good.
That he scored against them, despite barely playing at all for Wolfsburg btw, shows he is not the absolute trainwreck people make him out to be.
That was my point

How are you going to motivate Bendtner to do the business at forest in the champ who haven't challenged promotion in years, if he wasn't motivated at top clubs?

Lord xD

People can meme all they want, but he will be good up with Britt in front.

I get what you mean Germanbro. When he is on, he can score against good teams. However he has a dumb attitude and isn't consistent.

You are saying he isn't premier league quality, but he has scored against some German teams that are BPL quality.

Basically he is good for a team in Forest's position.

>BPL

Sorry I am still used to calling it that. You knew what I meant.

Premier League. Happy now?

Yes, thank you

You're welcome.

I'm going to villa vs forest on Sunday. Can't wait to take the piss out of this cunt

Looks a good signing to me, especially when you consider that the club's de facto CEO managed to sign him after the transfer deadline so he ISN'T the club's highest earner (presumably Lansbury or Assombalonga). Awesome business if you ask me. Shame Burke had to go to Leipzig though, he looks like he is going to be unbelievable