Marilyn Manson SAY10

Why does he lie?

did this thing that we all know is going to be garbage anyways drop yet

Pale Emperor was alright and his best album in quite a while, but it was still so forgettable. We'll never get another Antichrist Superstar or Mechanical Animals out of him. Just enjoy the first four albums and let him do whatever he's gonna do.

Rumors going around saying it will be out on Friday,
something about all the biblical references he's been using to promote the album on his twitter and instagram accounts, his last tweet "Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead." referencing the death and rise of Jesus possibly foreshadowing his label killing his valentine's day release only to be risen three day later on Friday

Go to bed, Brian

I've been a Manson fan for a long time, he was my favorite artist at one point, but Sam was spot on with all those Manson tweets the other day. This one in particular was especially funny.

sam hyde is a hack either way

yeah
he doesn't understand that humor is supposed to make stupid things seem like they don't matter.
That's why the punchline of a joke is usually something that defuses the drama in the buildup.
But instead he always ends his skits on an inconclusive or SERIOUS note. And the rest of the time he always sounds so fucking bitter and vindictive that it fucks up the comedic value of his stuff.

omg

Sam pls go.

It got delayed because he just realised that he's going bald and is getting a prescription.

Shut the fuck up, Sam.

Someone get triggered af by MDE lol

I find it weird that no music news sites are reporting on the album delay

Hi Sammy :)

did they really confirm it was an LP they'd release?

i always imagine people who shit on out of style artists like this to have been their biggest, cringiest fans in their teenage years, why else would you try so hard?

>we will never get another Antichrist Superstar or Mechanical Animals

This hurts in a way thats not even imaginable. I listened to mechanical animals for the first time in a couple years a few weeks back and man that one just gets better and better imo

Because he's a Satanist, and that's what Satanists do - lie.