Hey Sup Forums, femanon here. Yeah yeah "tits of gtfo" I get it, but let's have a serious chat for a minute

Hey Sup Forums, femanon here. Yeah yeah "tits of gtfo" I get it, but let's have a serious chat for a minute.

Do you think women's rights has been taken too far? Am I a femcuck for thinking my partner should be the man of the house and inherently slightly superior to me?
Equal partners and "you shouldn't beat the everloving shit out of your wife" and all that but am I wrong to think a woman should support her man and not ask for/take more than she needs?
I work and study and all that jazz that a normal 20 year old does but I feel like feminism is taking the whole equality thing too far... thoughts?

Bump

I don't give a fuck what you do and you shouldn't give a fuck what people think. you do you.

Thanks user, I hardly give a fuck what people think of me but more the situation of equality between the two sexes.

how they conduct themselves in THEIR lives if their business. you do whatever you feel is right.

A-fucking-men.

I think I like you OP

True, true - I just can't help but get slightly irritated at this whole "Womyn are superior" "men loved being cucked" fad that's gripped the world by the balls.

Like, when did it become the most vicious crime to remind a woman that her opinion isn't worth that much? Like, says me starting this thread but still...

Equality means equality, OP. If you want to adhere to gender roles, fucking go for it. If you want to make the bacon while your guy stays home and cleans the house, fucking awesome.

Either way is fine. Your views aren't wrong, you just need to find someone that thinks the same way.

idk a lot of stuff there. Everyone should be and "feel" independent if you like sex that's your priorities. Where ever that puts me.

Well said user - I should be a little more forgiving to feminists if that's the way people want to live their lifestyle.

Gonna need to see them tits before we go any further. This isn't tumblr, sugarbritches.

OP, I agree wholeheartedly. The sad fact is that the people who are pushing for "equality" are peddling pseudo dominance.
You do you and don't worry about the fuckin haters.

>when did it become the most vicious crime to remind a woman that her opinion isn't worth that much?

I think that's been considered offensive by most younger people in the US for decades. If it's cool with *you*, to be told that by your partner in your relationship, then that's fine! Whatever floats your boat! And it's fine to try and find partners or friends who share your perspective. Just don't expect to say/hear it in public, generally, without some serious backlash.

This post is fucking gay and if you're not going to show tits then fuck right off with your gay shit.

Post tits.

Tits or GTFO

Knew it was coming.

You need some fucking patience user.

It's not equality if women have more rights than men.

I agree with you OP.

Probably the one time i wont say tits or gtfo, but yeah do what ever you want if you want to be a generic house wife who the fuck is going to stop you

Very very fair point user, but that's why I come to Sup Forums to try and get some genuine second opinions (or agreements) without people flying off the fucking handle because of what I said was offensive.

Your nipples look like iguana eyes. Sorry I asked. Abandon thread. Go back to tumblr.

Equality means whip out those titties

That's exactly the point I was trying to go for.
Feminism these days seems less about "getting women human rights" and more about "fuck men, make them cucks, womyn are in control".
But I've mostly just gotten "be a housewife if you wanna" like shit of course I'll do whatever I want if it suits my lifestyle, that wasn't the point of this thread.

>Came to Sup Forums for genuine opinions.

Kek.

Thanks, weirdtits.

Societies around the world generally do regard men as superior to women. So I don't know what your issue is? Women are still expected to support men domestically and be submissive in like, 80% of the world. In many countries women have very few rights and are basically slaves. You should be happy with that then?

What you say is always going to offend somebody. Ignore them, separate the wheat from the chaff, and consider the constructive criticism.

Cry bullies are always going to find something or someone to get upset about. They're addicted to it.

Lol I was laughing at that, too. It's the filter I used. But a bad pic is a bad pic.

No man ever shaved his eyebrows off and drew them back on.

Fags don't count.

Can we get 40 yo old mommychan back here please she was hotter

Don't laugh, get your tits fixed.

No wonder you're single.

Wanna pay for them?

lol

Ill be your bread winner OP. I want children, and a housewife who I can come home to, and treat like a real woman.

Why bother? You won't clean, you can't cook. No self respecting man is going to put a ring on that finger until you have something to offer

the gender roles are based on our evolutionary responsibilities, the female is the care giver and the male is the provider

you modern faggots can't change that, but its fucking hilarious to see you try

Who under inflated your tits? It kinda looks like they were starved to death

There should be some writing somewhere that says "inflate to X lbs"

I have a bread winner already user but it's good to see that not all these fags are modern cuckboys who can't pitch a tent unless their woman is getting fucked by someone else.
You'll make a fine breadwinner someday.

THANK you, user. This is what I'm saying^^

Yeah unfortunately I'm still waiting on these fuckers to catch up with my ass.

OP I fucking love your tits! If I could I would wife you right now

Awww thanks user! They still got some growing to do tho.

Im actually married and wish i could have my man be the sole provider so i can take a submissive i have to actually argue with him about why cant he make the decisions demand sex..sometimes i want to just worry about makin dinner not comin home and havin to do our taxes balance our bills etc..i as well dont want to be beaten but i respect a strong man who makes the right strong decisions

Too hell with that, I think they are perfect at that size

Your on your way to becoming a good wife. My wife is the same as you. I treat her as an equal and dont abuse her and in return she gives her submissiveness. The important thing about our relationship is mutual respect. I give her an ear to unload her stresses and problems without judgement and in return i get her full support on whatever madcap idea i want to pursure. As for household we also do things equally. She has her chores and i have mine (altho we helo each other out). Youre on your way to the top of the couples envy amongst your friends if you find the right guy thats shares ur thinking. Trust me. 11 years of hard but rewarding marrige speaking. Also yes, it is very difficult but if u both want it then it will work out.
>pic related is how we keep our marrige spicy

Women these days can't hold their end of a fucking conversation and it's maddening. "What do you want to do with your life?"
"I dunno."
They say that because admitting "I want you to make more than I can spend isn't going to get them a sugardaddy, spouse wise or not"
And if you're not going to work then you better have your ass at the gym so you look smoking when I get home from killing it at the office.
I'm established, educated, well read and successful. I had asome dumpy blonde want me to be her sugar daddy and she didn't have enough sense to at least get her fat ass to a gym and size down. I don't do favors to eat at Arby's but thanks. She crashes on my best friends couch because his wife feels sorry for her because she can't keep a man (brings nothing to the table) and she keeps trying to get me to bang her probably because she wants to pull a kardashian and get me to father a child and be on the hook for the bills and guilt. No thanks. I drink fine bourbon, I drive a vintage corvette, my house is paid for and I date women with brains in their heads. I deserve no less

>
>Hey Sup Forums, femanon here. Yeah yeah "tits of gtfo" I get it, but let's have a serious chat for a minute.

We ARE serious, dumb bitch. Either you shut up about your gender or you admit the only value you have is sexual, hence show you your tits with timestamp.

N.B. "Our systems think your post is spam, reformat and try again". What the fuck Sup Forums ?

OP again here - a further question for anyone still lurking...

Would you honestly rather a housewife who supports you and helps make your life easier.
Or an active feminist who gets off on her "man" being a cuck while she takes any dick that comes her way and refuses to accept any gender rolls and goes by xy/xer pronouns.

I'm genuinely curious as to what the draw is to the latter. I'm bi. Have been my whole life but I've never been attracted to the whole radfem "women are better" thing. So I genuinely don't get it.

i got u fam

>I have a bread winner already user
Its true when they say the good ones are snatched up quick. Good luck to you and your SO, and thank you for the good wishes, i'll need them.

its in mens nature to be dominant and women to be submissive, its how it is in nearly every culture throughout time. there have been times when that isn't the case, but when it happens time and time again then its nature
oh yeah, and come cam
> icanhazchat. com/tog

No one likes feminists.

>"Pronouns"

Get that weak shit out of here

Plz commit sodoku

Why are they the only 2 options?

If I got married, I'd prefer a girl who was intelligent, had her own life and opinions and didn't rely on me for everything, and supported me as much as I supported her.

You sound retarded with your black and white "housewife or feminist slut" question

I would rather have a supportive wife. What's the point of a good looking wife, if you can't stand to be around them.

Its not about the wife being lesser than the man, its about the wife truely supporting her husband. I want a wife I cant wait to come home to and share my day with. The idea of someone nagging me the moment I enter the house is a nightmare.

I have way too many guy friends around me with feminist type wives. The husbands are so beat down they look miserable. Most of them have kids and are trapped.

Well that's the dream for everyone. I'm just using two ends of the spectrum for debate sake.
Thought that was obvious?

Moar mommychan plz

each gender has rolls. both equal. both suck. but life is shitty. yes women need to build males up, males need to keep the women happy. relationships are sacrifice.

this

Well said user. Well said.

Marry me.

Come be my little domestic whore. I'll keep you very, very happy...

Well exactly!
You wouldn't want a partner, male or female, who is so wrapped up in their own lives and dramas and personal opinions that they don't take a second to check on their spouse and make sure they don't wanna swan dive off a fucking cliff.
I've always personally found that it's the entitled "strong feminist" women who nag their husbands as soon as they come through the door and make their spouses feel trapped and like shit.

But of course, no one wants a dumb bimbo who has no opinions for herself and no life. That's just a boring as fuck person right there.

I got me a mighty fine breadwinner already but I'm sure my kind isn't a rarity. You'll find yourself a housewife one day. If you're not a spaz.

Yeah, you're right, though feminism has never been about equality. They started with wanting the right to vote, but not the responsibility of draft registration. Women 100% have equal rights now, they are not oppressed in the western world, and anyone that says otherwise is drinking the lunatic SJW koolaid.

Most women are not submissive obedient housewives, or radical feminist sluts. 80% of women are in the middle somewhere. You weighted the argument to what you yourself are/favor, so don't pretend you wanted "debate"

There is no such concept as too much equality.

And in case that's not triggering enough: There are only two genders. Science. Deal with it.

Mhm, you and me both girly.

Historically speaking, the right for women to vote leads to the downfall of society.

Happened in Greece, Babylon, Rome, most of the ancient societies, and now USA.

Actually you are right on track. You sound like my wife LOL. We have been together for over 8 years and we have never had an argument let alone a fight of any kind.

I know she is a girl and she does girl things and I expect that. She knows I'm a guy and I do guy things and she expects that too. We both had a bad marriage in our pasts, that might have helped us to appreciate each other more as well.

Sounds like you're in an ideal spot from that little snippet. I hope you and your wife stay very happy user.

I'd prefer a wife with decent tits

Thx Me too. I don't see us ever having issues though. I'm 50 and she is 66. There is an age difference but the funny thing I look 60 and she looks 45. LOL

That's the whole fucking point of feminism you dumb cunt. You can go to work, wear the pants, or you can stay at home and get spanked when you're a bad girl. The whole fucking point is to ahve the choice instead of being forced to be submissive.

third wave feminism is a different ballgame though

Very true i hav been thinkin their moms beat it into them so badly they turn.out to be such pussys it.becomes a cycle .im only speakin from my experience..i hate seein a man shut down its disgustin and against nature.. men r stronger period..if i were in a burnin buildin id rather a fireman rescue me then a woman ..its gone too far feminists r the biggest hypercrites

And there shouldnt be just 2 options it should never be just black or white or even be labeled different circumstances happen everyday..its a vague response but im basically disagreein w user

Jesus this thread is mature. The fuck Sup Forums? I'm slightly impressed

I meant disagreein with OP

im a guy who works with his hands for a living. Come home covered in dust, concrete, oil, etc. my s/o is currently in school to become a teacher and has a guaranteed job of $80k/yr at the private school she is an alumnus of. When this happens she'll be earning a lot more than I do, have better hours than I ever will and more flexible than I can be. I'm very happy about this as we're a team together, our money will be combined and after a few years of teaching we can start our family and live happily in the hopeful upper middle class

if middle class is > 100k earned (based on inflation rates) then what the heck is upper middle class?

>feminism taking things too far
Nice, you haven't fallen for the feminist bullshit.

>Am i a ___ for believing ___
It doesn't matter what you believe, what does matter is how you act on your beliefs. But no, your not a femcuck. At least to me

Either you're a dude or a unicorn. But seriously, feminism today is not about equality, it's about making men inferior in all aspects of life.

Not meant to be offensive just a curious female here..does her makin more $ make u feel a certain way?

I think she's talking about 1st world feminism, which is total shit if you ask me