My house mate never leaves me alone to study...

my house mate never leaves me alone to study. when i'm out in the living room or in the backyard on my laptop trying to do schoolwork shes always around and hyper. if i give her a xanax pill in a drink will it knock her out enough for me to study in peace for a full evening/night? I have 2mg pills and shes about 100 lbs

go for it, study her up

send me pics @ copyrightlol1[[[@]]]gmail.com

i will also be raping her obviously

dubs decided

study here up

b-but is it enough to study her up with? what if if i hit her as well

Ehh says 4mg is max u should give em so what ever you think is enuf

make sure the drink is something strong, like bacardi 151. then it should be enough to get a decent study break in

so i figure

Two bars will have her placid. She will possibly still be up but won't remember shit the next day. My suggestion is you take them and leave her alone.

u obvs dont care about ur grades

learn 2 study

Yes. Xanax is strong shit. My weed dealer gave me one for shits the other day. I took it and smoked some bowls, and had one glass of wine and woke up in bed the next morning with my clothes on.

Barely remember anything from the night before, and was still wobbly and slurring some of my words at work the next morning. Shit was fucked.

but ill just fall asleep

i wouldnt wanna give her that much just enough to fuck off for a few hours for once

shes japanese ill put it in sake

Nah I know how this study session Can turn out. It isn't always that educational.

dude dont do that much. like .5 or 1 mg I'd say.

oh and its gotta be a drink with some flavor. Don't put it in water like a retard.

God bless you. I hope you get an A.

i used to mix it with codeine, i had a death wish

if you're implying sexual assault im not gonna do that, maybe touch her boob once.
it tastes like shit
thank u

Let's cut to the chase here. You're trying to pull some Bill Cosby shit on your roommate.

if i was id ghb or whatever, not xanax.

Ok but she's probably going to think you drugged her the next day.

People don't just totally black out like that from a few drinks, she's going to figure it out and then think you tried to fuck her or something.

uuuGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i wanna ram my COCK down her TONGUE

yes and then cum balls deep inside her and then dress her back up so she doesn't know. Make sure you go deep so it all ends up in her womb and doesn't leak out much so she can identify what happened.