I need help. I've had this thing on my ballsack for about 6-8 months now and I have no clue what it is...

I need help. I've had this thing on my ballsack for about 6-8 months now and I have no clue what it is. It won't pop and has never hurt at all. If anyone could tell me what it is I would be forever grateful.

you have a dick nipple

case closed

It's aids.

You have cancer

Probably just a cyst. How does it feel? Hard?

seriously its a fordyce spot

This
Get it pierced

prick it with a pin

Genital warts my friend

Keratin cyst. Mostly harmless. Build-up of waxy debris from the skin. They mostly go away over a long time. You can lancet and push the stuff out that way or just leave it to be reabsorbed by the body over time. I recommend Ivory soap, scrub vigorously (you little devil) for 2 weeks, check the size and see a licensed dermatologist if you find it hasn't reduced in size.

They are unsightly but not transmittable or infectious in any way.

Looks like a mole

Serious answer here, that is a genetal wart, you need to get that checked.

Yeah, it's pretty hard

Its a fucked up nodule on your change purse

Get a needle and poke it. if dubs get

you blowed a belt on your yam bag bruh

Pop it

It's a cyst I have several like it. Good luck getting its removal covered by insurance if in U.S.

this, but i've read them as subcutaneous cysts. you can drain them with a needle, but they seem to come back. dermatologists charge WAY TOO much to get these things removed. or you can get good at pulling them out yourself.

A dipple

This

WTF?

Do not listen these people. If you fuck up the juice will cause it to cluster and form more around it.

take a pocket knife and stab it and then eat whatever comes out, it's what i did

kek

that's a nipple Sup Forumsro

Pimple in the testicle (?)

its literally keratin. its benign. and, so long as there's a way out for it, it will come out looking like a worm or cheese.

ps. i've got one right now and i'll make a webm for you asshole

pop it

sebaceous cyst.

>Shit sucks you can get it removed but good chance it will come back and there will be more of them.

how about visiting a doc you pleb

had one of those pretty much a giant hard pimple, use a needle pop and squeeze, should clear up after

Do it

You both are dumb.
They usually come in the form of clusters but aren't infectious.

Pop it post results

perfectly fine

You're a faggot and now you have a faggot disease. So die.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Have sex with a dog or two should have it cured in no time.

Dog vaginal fluid is healing mix.

Saving this, so satisfying

It's a clogged pore that has become a cyst, take some rubbing alcohol, an exacto knife that's clean and slice across the top and squeeze the contents of the cyst out, including the sac, keep the area clean and as dry as you can and it should heal fairly quickly.

Delivered on time, gj