Who is your favorite Game of Thrones character and why?

Who is your favorite Game of Thrones character and why?

Jon Snow
Hes a badass

Todd is pretty cool

Lyanna Mormont
Because I'm a pedo that likes hate-fucking.

kek

Jamie Lannister, I have enjoyed his character development, and after the season finale I think we still have not seen the best of that character.

Agreed.

The Hound has evolved as well.

I would not be surprised if we get at least one episode where Jamie and the Hound interact in some way meaningful to the plot.

Thats just fucking retarded for a character who has so much more to offer.

forever based

Forever burned

The only choice

the little guy, hes a hoot

Go fuck yourself faggot

I feel like he lost his cock when he lost his hand

Jaime.
Apart from getting imprisoned and losing his hand, he's pretty much living the dream.

He is forever marked as a traitor, most people view him as a joke, the woman he loved is his sister, he had three children with his sister, all his children are dead, he is currently conflicted about how his sister is acting and will most likely kill her in the next season, the woman he does love is a knight sworn to protect the enemy of his house, he was disowned by his father, he freed his brother only to have his brother betray him. Yeah, living the fucking dream right there.

He ded

I think what he was trying to say was:
>Tall
>Good looking
>Not a virgin

We can't expect you to understand

The only character who's not a jackass

wincest

How has no one said Tyrion yet? Arya has a sick story arc too

You'er right, I cant understand. Only a manlet virgin would think Jamie is living the high life right now because he can get laid.

Varys
he's got no cock so he's not impressed by women just because he wants to get fucking laid

bretty good character user, he and Tyrion interacting make some of my favorite scenes.

I also like Littlefinger, and I hope he's doing it all for himself, just to do it, and not for any gay reason like he loved Mrs. Stark

Tyrion, because tits and wine.

based stannis, the tv show had a shit interpretation of him

He explicitly said he wants to sit on the iron throne and that he is doing it all for himself. Watch the season 6 finale

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

This member of the kingsgaurd, consistently my favorite character. 10/10 would guard with