WHO HOLDS THE NORTH

WHO HOLDS THE NORTH

I don't remember

Surprisingly based character desu. Shame he died in such retarded way

val kilmer

So the Umbers and Karstarks actually didn't betray the Boltons? What the fuck?

How the hell was he based? Giving Rickon to Ramsay was just idiotic. Not because he should care for Rickon, but because he could use Rickon in his own power play.

>those unsullied who just run away

truly awful

they needed a sub villan for torrmund to kill

who is this character

i was waiting for this fag and his merry band'o'faggits to pull a braveheart

WHO CONTROLS THE BRITISH CROWN

They weren't unsullied, they were just regular slave soldiers.

THE JEWS

ALLAH AKBARS

I really thought his loyalty to Ramsey was a ruse and he would turn during the battle.

This dude looks weird, really top heavy. Either he has abnormally small legs in comparison to his chest, or the costume designers gave him an outfit that made his upper body look big but just gave him some normal trousers for his legs.

>WHO HOLDS THE NORTH

THE GUY THAT KILLED YOUR DAD IN A BETRAYAL THAT BREAKS THE TENETS OF ALL KNOWN RELIGIONS LOL

Sansa Stark, she probably expected Jon boy to die so Winterfell would be hers for good.

>unsullied
>having families

"the north remembers"

like 3 of the smaller houses did and that was all, i guess.

looks like we need to write a song about the turncoats' folly to help the North's memory for future events.

Who keeps the metric system down?

maybe a song about how the boltons turned their cloaks and then the dreadfort got burned down or something. "The snows of Dreadfort" seems catchy

the boltons obviously deserve it especially since they're all dead now, but the karstarks and umbers at the very least shouldn't be left out.

they weren't unsullied m8

This episode has what must be one of the worst battle scenes I have ever seen.

The Boltons a shit
They don't even have a castle just a fort
Probably made with cardboard boxes and blankets like little kids.
Bolton was molested

what GoT player would paul be?

WE DO

WE DO