Why don't you have a gf, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a gf, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0-s79G3IIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll tell you.
I'm very attractive. i'm 22 years old, i have fucked 60 womans after losing my virginity at 19
but... only... 1 of them has been truly hot to the point where i want to date them.
Only two of the 60 stick out, the one really hot one who used me for a fuck, or the other not as hot one but who makes me happy.
All the ones who wanted me in the middle just haven't met my standards.
I can gf any girl i don't want, but i just can't get the one i want.
anyone else have this problem?

Married and too lazy to cheat

I do tho.

Probably won't soon, because I just don't really think things will work out long term with her. But for the time being, I do.

Because I'm a faggot like you, OP.

Because I've still got feelings for a married girl and everyone else I've dated is about as interesting as a sack of rice

My girlfriend left me so I'm currently too busy trying not to be depressed / dead to date

tfw u lfg

i cant relate to this but i have to say, you've covered some good groung in only 3 years, I am fairly impressed. hope you find that gf soon based user.

I can have them, but im disgusted by them after they show interest in me.

Because none of them play TF2, like to hike, like to work out, like to box/wrestle, or enjoy comic books. Basically, girls are fucking NORMIES, and it's way easier to just fuck 'em for a while till I move on to the next thing

@710460010
Because girls are yucky

>complains about normies
>is a normie

kek

she broke up with me because I am poor. Looks like I'm on the hunt again.

because Chicks = Drama
because min-wage Barly Covers RENT / Food / Phone / Student-Loan / Laundry / Transportation / Netflix / ...afford a Girl-Friend..??
because MATURE horny people will FUCK without a relationship!
because I'm not a Lesbian

Because I'm too shy to do anything more than argue with faggots online

in short, my personality is the best form of birth control

no confidence or personality
that's also why I'm on Sup Forums

I have this same problem too user, I can't fucking understand my own brain

I do
Half the time I love it.
The other half of the time I wish I was single because she overthinks
It kills me when she argues

>not a lesbian
>tits or gtfo
or stay if you want i dont care

>plays TF2
I heard it sucked after the competitive matchmaking update.

Also my gf is sleeping next to me. Never thought Sup Forums would make me feel so accomplished.

Dont want one. Not interested in living with bullshit and added stress.

I'm actually not sure why, all my friends say they like me and my personality, females complement me fairly often and say I'm fairly attractive. So honestly I'm not sure.

recently dumped and been depressed for 3 weeks.

One of you 13 yr old manchilds date me for the thread

I lost the girl of my dreams due to my trust issues just one week ago.

Same here user.

Because I'm fucking weak.

Because I don't know how to react around women.

One time a girl sent me a snapchat of her butt. I was super excited and sent her some thank-you messages but I was at a bar at the time. I messaged her about it a few days later.

A month later she sent me another one, I offered to send her "whatever picture she wanted" and she said that made her shy.

She never snapchatted me again.

Low self confidence and afraid of rejection.

Not a kisses virgin, have had a few small relationships.

I can never get close to a girl I actually like or am attracted to because I can't help but think I am not quite good enough.

I am at the very least average looking and have a grear job and my own car.

Been thinking about asking this one girl out, who is my friends girlfriends cousin. They keep telling me to go after her, we have hung out in a group a few times but I have never really made a move.

So afraid that if she says no it will be awkward and my friend and his girlfriend will embarrass me.

well i'm ugly and not so trim. i have small dick always afraid that the girl would be disappointed. i don't like to talk to people and find social rituals and interactions to be mostly fake, banal, and annoying.

because im still young and don't want to lower my standards just yet.

Because I'm a picky asshole.

Because im a coward

I haven't met a girl that's as smart as/smarter than I am.

>They also can't look like a dumpster fire.

Cry with me user. Same pain

Some kind of mental disorder that's making me more apathetic than I used to be and also somehow still making me angry all the time makes it a bad idea.

I cum in too many other girls and keep getting caught

Checked

What's it like having a really attractive gf?

I've always wanted a really good looking chick as an fwb or gf, so far I've only had sex with one chick and I wasn't really into her.

it doesn't suck, I don't think. I've just noticed that it doesn't seem to do very well; I left it for like, a year to play other games and focus on important shit and I STILL manage to topscore and carry, despite the fact I know I'm not good.

>implying you're smart

Didn't mean to quote

No i'm not implying it, I'm explicitly stating it.

>thinking you're smart

There we go

You probably screwed that up by defaulting to quid pro quo instead of just letting her know she is sexy. Girls want to feel like they turn you on.

Cause wife ;)

Checked

I'm smart enough to know I don't know a whole bunch of shit. And smart enough to know that there are a whole lot of people smarter than me. And smart enough to know that even the thing I know most about, there's someone who knows more.

I'm also smart enough to know that the first step to knowing anything worth knowing is to admit you know nothing and that you can never know everything.

You're hyping it up too much in your head and its going to make you so nervous that you'll never be able to do it. Don't be so wound up about finding a relationship. You think she's cute and you'd like to take her on a date; tell her that. If she says no, then so what? It won't be a big deal unless you make it into one.

Why's your lady leave ?

cause i cant make a move , i feel like a tryhard if i do , and when i see other guy compliment girls in general it feel so cringy to me (because obviously i see their game) but yet it "works" its suposed to be normal to compliment a girl im guessing, idk i wont compliment someone who isnt my GF , which is kinda why i dont have one i guess

the only 3 girl i had sex with petty much made the moves , im 26 fyi

Just got out of a 5 year relationship, being single is pretty fucking awesome

>Sleep when I want
>Do what I want
>Eat what I want
>Dress how I want
>Spend money how I want
>Sleep with anyone I want
>No one to hold me back

Being single is fucking awesome, I'm sure after a year or so of fucking around I'll look for another girlfriend, but for now I'm embracing being single and loving every minute of it.

If I met a girl who would actually want to talk to me, I would be getting somewhere

but I'm pretty terrible with talking to people

so I'm single

yay

It seems girls aren't interested in dating a guy in a wheelchair. Yeah sure I match on Tinder a lot, but a combo of not flirting well and not being able to go out to certain places makes it hard to seal the deal. Erectile dysfunction doesn't help either.

>couldnt do any of those things when he wasnt single
man those 5 years mustve been hell for you

Hey guys OP here.
I made this video, i can help you all, spergs.
Check it out, ask me anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=C0-s79G3IIA

Because I'm useless at getting girls interested in me enough to consider me more than a friend.

>Spend money how I want

Pretty much this, was in a 2 year relationship and most of the money went towards it, date nights were expensive as fuck, it was like babysitting

>Crying the second anything upsets them
>Requires a ton of attention
>Expensive as fuck
>Can't be left alone

Exactly like fucking babysitting.

I can't leave the safe zone.

man id hug you but crippled people make me uncomfortable

cause im a low life piece of sub human shit

That's the case in most long term relationships bro, 95% of girls will freak fucking shit if you spend money on "stupid things like video games" or sleep in late, shit sucks.

holy shit you are such an alpha
when I get a gf I want you to fuck her

live in moms basement. no job.

because I'm a faggot

I dont know how str8 relationship works

I also hate women, not outloud but I dont like most of them and I keep it to myself

Hey man that almost makes me feel sorta better. If you woke up tomorrow in a hospital from a traumatic spinal fracture and became paralyzed for the rest of your life, how would you feel if an able-bodied person said what you just said to me? I laughed it off but some people are more sensitive than me. Just trying to make you understand how some of us "cripples" feel

if it makes you feel better you'll be before us in line for the robot exoskeletons/prosthetic augmentations

I mean, i guess im attractive enough, but i just dont like anyone that ive met so far. I want to find at least a 6.8/10 but i have to be able to relate to them too..and actually like them

your cripped jimmys rustled?

I like it when people rustle my jimmies. It reminds me that I'm not mentally broken and that I still have feelings, just like you

cuz i'm fat as fuck

>Hate women

I think most men hate them, but there's that old saying..."Women: can't live with them, can't live without them"

When they're not being manipulative cunts who stop at nothing to get what they want all while convincing everyone they're the victim in everything, they're not THAT bad...

Kinda.

I know dude I can't wait. Fucking robot legs and a robot penis, that'll be the day

No you don't. You're a cripple and I'm a cunt.

Mississippi fag here. because i'm lazy, broke, fat, ugly, nerdy(well above avg. intl. for MS), got a small dick.... yea pretty much everything women don't want. and the vast majority of it is my own fault. only thing i can't really do much about is dick size other than that.... but in the end i guess i just don't care anymore. met a changing for and tried too. they still turned me down flat. so fuck it. i dont have anything women want and besides vagoo they dont have anything to offer me. win win?

Cripples and cunts both start with C, so can you try to understand me?

I can but I really don't care. Both also start with C. So does Clitoris.

And Clinton

Which you are closer to by all means,so because of your close relation to her you should wheel yourself up to some gallows and hang yourself.

I fucked pic related for about two years on and off. She's probably the most conventionally attractive girl I've ever had sex with. But the sex was pretty boring, she wouldn't do much, didn't like being explicit about roleplaying (even though she had a huge daddy kink), and eventually I could barely stay hard for it. The last time we fucked we fucked for probably four to six hours all said (I came over, we got dinner, fucked for a while, went to sleep, woke up, fucked more), and I could barely stay hard and could only get off once I took off the condom. So, what is it like having a really attractive gf? you get sick of their shit like everyone else.

Also, even though she had no gag reflex at all, she would just sort of ram my dick into the back of her throat. I have a video of her blowing me and I just get less hard the whole time.

That said, fucking her when it was good felt so incredible, not in the the way of it being the best sex I've had, but in the way that I couldn't believe this girl wanted me to fuck her.

You're right bro, plus hanging myself from a rope would be a good way for me to stretch out my body

I don't have a GF because the last girl I'll fall in love with left me in January. My anxiety and depression had been getting worse and worse, we lived together for a month or so and it went shitty, and then she moved away. I think about her all the time and am only really motivated to fix my mental issues by the thought of getting her back, which is I think doable if I get my shit together but not if she finds someone better first.

I didn't believe in soul mates or "the one" or anything like that, but for sure she was the one. There are no women like her in the world; she was a product of exquisite circumstance and I'll never find anything like her again. She satisfied almost every need I had and would have eventually grown into a totally perfect partner for me.

I could move on, if I tried. I could probably find another girl, if I tried. I had a few hookups and fuckbuddies after her, but it's not the same and I'm not interested.

I'm horribly depressed and stressed with zero self confidence or self worth. I have no idea how to flirt or even get girls to notice me. I masturbate too much so anytime I have sex (which hasn't happened in a year) I can't cum or stay hard.
No girl wants to be with someone like me.
I wish I was someone else or dead.

Girls just never showed any interest in me.

Cause i'm a beta fag that has 0 experience in socializing.

I'm 28 and the only girlfriend i had
used me to get revenge of her cheating boyfriend

no one here is helping each other.

i actually have a couple of girls that want to go out with me right now. after my last relationship ended up with me almost getting stuck with my ex's kids and her lying about the three separate fathers they had, and she was still married to one of them.

Ive decided women are scum and they arent worth the time or chance of financial problems.

Because I've realised no girls fit enough for me to marry are allowed in my presence. Every girl that has gotten into my sphere was compromised.

Because it's nearly impossible for me to find decent looking girls who are down to earth and can think for themselves, plus every one I find that meets this standard doesn't work out in the end.

what do you expect, we're on Sup Forums? You think I want any of these assholes to breed? I just want them all to die.
Then I could make my own perfect Sup Forums.

All women aren't your ex
Nigga please

Because i only fuck with girls qith boyfriends. Its fucked up i know but something about breaking up a relationship just feels great

cause i love penis. girls i adore :(

So you're average, nice

Because I'm unattractive, have trouble reading social cues, and have problems with premature ejaculation.

Did you not read my post? i said it wasnt worth the chance of something like that happening again.

No not all women are my ex i realize that, but they arent worth the time and effort. Chances of you finding a rotten egg out of the bunch is too high to chance.

Because as soon as someone I'm fucking gets to really know me, they realize my "act" they assume I am doing is actually who I really am... and suddenly that "act" that attracts them is exactly what drives them away.
And... I know... most of you are single for that exact reason too.