Vuelta a España 2016 Stage 18

I guess so.

Deadest GT ever.

stage 20 looks funny

Hey user, we're taking a day off today, as our presence will not be necessary. But tomorrow we'll be there to make sure the spectators don't affect the ITT negatively

>spectators

>tfw no VaE stages in Canaries Islands, Ceuta and/or Melilla

Spain is such an arid country

They won't make it

/valverde/

Mediterrean climate in almost whole country but the north

The TdF was worse

best friends forever

I meant in terms of the threads. Many of the TdF threads got 1k posts. Of course the TdF attracts the trolls and noobs.

Nothing compares to the tdf in popularity and coverage.

It's a shame because the Giro and Vuelta have both been a lot better this year (for the GC at least) but the tour will always be the biggest

Welcome to the anglo world m8. Everything spanish is shit mate even laliga.

I agree, I always look forward more to the Giro and Vuelta.

Just listened to the Joe Dombrowski interview. Very good, more entertaining than this stage.

I can't help but fall for the TDF meme, especially as it's the only GT where all the best riders are.

This year promised battles between Contador, Aru, Quintana and Froome. 4 GT winners! With sprinters such as Sagan, Greipel, Cavendish, Kittel, Kristoff - there's no other GT where you get so many big names.

Sadly the Tour didn't deliver what I think we all hoped it would, the Vuelta and Giro have smaller names but everything's a lot closer to eachother

TdF is still worth watching. It's the race with all the best riders. It just usually doesn't end up being the best race, at least the GC.

still 15k lads, tune in for amazing comfy sunset shots

I'll try to watch pretty much every race that's worth watching desu, World tour events at least

My Top 5 2016 Racekino
1. Olympics men's road race (beautifully designed stage with so many developments it didn't bore a second)
2. Paris-Roubaix (So much going on during the race, and Hayman winning it before Boonen)
3. Ronde van Vlaanderen (Sagan finally winning it in style after winning Gent-Wevelgem the week before)
4. Vuelta a Espana (ongoing but great so far)
5. Giro d'Italia (Such an exciting race for the GC, that drama with Kruiswijk crashing in the end and Nibali nibbling)

all in for my kitchen boys

1. Giro
2. Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne
3. RVV
4. Vuelta
5. Luik-Bastenaken-Luik

kind of hard comparing GT's to one day races but Giro delivered on everything

O B E
B
E

KUKELEKUUUUUU

Orica Meme-Exchange does it again

FUCK YOU MICHEL MAKING ME BELIEVE IT WAS KEUKELEIRE
SAD!

Why do they get so excited that a Belgian wins? It's not the world championship or olympics. Bit embarassing how they get so excited for a Belgian win desu

well a stage win in a grand tour as always a bit special i think, and if you listen to Michel a lot he usually is equally excited when Kittel or Cavendish wins a sprint though

Michel loves Etixx Quick Step

Anyone seem the video of the team sky bus almost killing a amateur cyclists?

Pretty funny

Do you rate the paris-roubaix?

Just saw it lel

i have to be honest that i almost have completely forgotten how the race panned out, so it must not have been that memorable for me personally.
Hayman winning seems a very distant memory now, so i'd rather not rate it at all

I wouldn't mind getting a new Pinarello from Sky and riding as shotgun for a day in their team car as an apology for that move.

I'm also pretty sure that the guy won't be driving the Skybus any longer.