Hey Sup Forums I wanted to ask you guys something...

Hey Sup Forums I wanted to ask you guys something. So I met this girl Beth over the summer and we would text each other a lot and we helped each other through depression. Anyways she is one of the few girls that I have ever truly loved. Now I know that texting somebody how you feel about them is never the best way to tell them but when this is the main way that we speak should I do it? Or should one day I get to get her away from her busy life and just tell her in person? Or should I just not say at all? She has a boyfriend but I would consider her one of my best friends. What should I do?

Profess your love, faggot. In a non-autustic way. Right now.

4should I text it to her though

Nah niggah . What are you stupid. Always in-person or atleast over the phone .

Go to her now, stupid. Tell her you need to see her.

Don't fuck yourself

That's what I was thinking. I'll do it when I can. Thanks man, appreciate it

Don't pussy out. Do it over the phone now and post back with results.

If ypu can't get her in person then ask to call her. Talk to her truthfully and fucking say it. Whatever happens it will probably better than remaining stagnated with your feelings up your ass.

do not text!

Like god damn son . Be like "Yo check dis shit homegirl. This is the situation (enter situation) and that's that."

If she ain't about that life den she ain't about that life. Move the fuck on or be like Ight that's chill we'll just keep Rollin with what we doing right now.
>???
>profit

Is it a cringe thread?

It sure as fuck seems like one

Do it. Like now.
She practically knows what you want to say, so there is no harm there.
I've had my regrets, don't make the same mistake as I did by being quiet, I still kick myself for not saying how I felt.
Worst case scenario? She will still be your friend, just move forward. Never stay still.

>cringed

text her how you feel there are 3 results
1. She breaks up with her bf bc she loves you
2. She just kinda brushes it off nothing changes possibly helps in future
3. She gets weirded out or tells bf or just generally goes bad

Since she has a bf 1 probably won't happen only 2 or 3. Most likely 2, which is not all bad because she at least knows and whenever they break up it might work out

I'd say go for it. Most likely nothing will change but at least you tried and at least she knows

At the end of the day if she's that close to you and cares she won't just write you off

Tldr: go for it, most likely won't change anything but you won't have regret

So should I just flat out text her then?

I mean texting her or telling her in person most likely won't change your results. At least in text you can say exactly what you want and not fuckin up talking in person which id imagine you'd do since you're here asking for help.

As for what to say, I can't help you there. Gotta say how you feel but don't go too far and come off creepy and over bearing

Alright, I think I can get my point across well enough. Thanks Sup Forumsro

Dude, you're a friendzoned cuck. Ofc she knows you are fucking in love with her and she likes it, to have her retarded cuck boi to give her attention. Don't be a fucking weirdo beta cuck faggot and text this shit, bitch have a bf and you prolly know you are nothing more than a cuck friend. Go get some real pussy and tell this atention whore to fuck off.
Faggot

She's a friend who I've gotten feelings for. She was dating before she met me and we've helped eachother out through depression and I've stopped her from almost OD'ing. I've just been wondering if I tell her how I feel or not

Give me her number I'll do it Canada here so you know I won't fuck you over

Canada here too

Bottom line is are you happy having her as a friend this could end it all

Original Canada guy what area are you in op?

CUCK
U
C
K

You are just too beta, dude

Same time zone so your probably near me all these other fagots know fuck all

I am beta.
He's definitely an omega.
FFS

Saying "I love you" is way too much for a chick with a boyfriend. Word it more like "I have strong feelings for you" It's less aggressive. Preface it with how much you have valued her friendship/companionshit/counsel/whatthefuckever to emphasize that you aren't trying to force a change.

Do it irl. make sure to record yourself getting rejected, post it for the entertainment of us all, then get back to your daily feels thread, beta cunt.

You sound like a homosexual

Holy shit, please post green text of this failing. Sounds like it'll be hilarious. I'm gonna stick around in this thread to read the hilarious results, so dont keep me waiting OP

Canada here totally agree with this then just avoid her watch her chase you. But hold your ground

Man! you're a hoser too no way

By the way she speaks to you it seems that she sees you weak, and probably will either left or friendzone you. I would tell her, but don't try to get an answer. You may broke your heart, but still, totally worth.
Even if she leaves, don't regret anything.

fuck i hate it when 14 year olds read too much black twitter