youtube.com/watch?v=m4tmNwTZ-X0
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgxfG8-sZA
youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dVNcmGjNW6c
youtube.com/watch?v=5rMNPaNThYM
youtube.com/watch?v=rOKfeDK01iU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

Can't believe how quiet things have gone!

i'm working on it. GS just detroyed OKC - thoughts?

NICKEL! Sup man? I'm a little wrecked myself tonight.

BUMP

at least on's won't be as led as they were yesterday!
getting ultra-wrecked tonite, 1 Forty down, 3 to go!

Hey you Sup Forumstards respect Nickel here. Dude is OG as fuck.

I have two dicks

As with anything, the respect is for everybody~

how about some music?
youtube.com/watch?v=3N8c1t1QTDI

4 40's! damn i dunno shit, i'm a small guy. 2 25oz Natty Faggots are enough to give me a hangover the next day

also, I have bud! shit i nearly forget, forgive me

Ohh hell, my smokes! I hope I picked 'em up off the counter. 'Scuse me... how's the bud, brother?

FOUND 'em!

>no timestamp

Oh?

Photoshop job lol

my man

bout to spend 50 minutes rolling and smoking, tc Sup Forumsro

Fool!
Delish~

Go talk to someone of Grinder you faggot

Good to see yuh still alive, OP. Hows the drink taste tonight?

you miserable little pile of secrets!
crisp and lager-like, for a change, brother. Thanks!

Yeah, I'm still on whiskey. I was going to play online video games, but it think I drank to much for that. So, it's just music for me.

A wise move.. how about some moody blues?

youtube.com/watch?v=IqjUC8tDH9s

whatcha got on? i was listening to the soundtrack for Neotokyo° earlier, in the mood for some similar

I'm listening some blue grass. The Devil Makes Three is currently playing.

Thx m8, it is on the way to play right after this song finishes.

Bumpitty bump

Ay it's you.

MORE ROKK!! WAAAGGGHH!!

youtube.com/watch?v=m4tmNwTZ-X0

Durant is a faggot

it smells tasty, i cannot wait to smoke it... i still haven't rolled shit but i just finished that 2nd nattyfag so i'll be tripping pretty soon.

if this thread dun survive, i'll cya next time ;)

Day 48 of drinking piss, save me.

lmfao we're on the same page. he fucking defected imo

Haven't seen you in a while, my man.

Rocking me some Sierra Nevada tonight. They make a decent coffee stout.

king of Sup Forums what's with mark since he moved to boston?

on a ton of rum and getting into xanax and a bowl soon

WE SURVIVE!
We will teach you to drink deep, 'ere you depart!

What weed u smoking and from what state? California outdoor bud is ready for harvest and is really cheap and dank atm.

Nobody can outdrink OP.

Im in humboldt and its awesome

Zero G Spetsnaz, is that you?!

Wicked outfit, all the same!
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgxfG8-sZA

No idea! time moves quick.

POWER UP! take it slow now, brother

tuskes

Are you in a theatre?

Gorilla Glue

its one of the stronger i've had

Haven't ODed yet

Hey man.
I'm just dozing off here,
But it's good to see ya again.

dang I was thinking about making a run for some alcohol and this thread pushed me over on making me want to do it what kind of alcohol should I go get? any recommendations?

Potatoe vodka

Bevmo
Get some fancy beers, or a nice scotch.

Stay tough!
BEER!!

youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y

Yeah. G-glue has been a super popular seller lately. A really dank strain. I'm LA based.

Oh shit waddup drunkbro!

youtube.com/watch?v=dVNcmGjNW6c

1.) Would you rather eat a kosher pickle covered in powdered sugar, or a waffle covered in soy sauce?

2.) Which of the following words describes your personality the most accurately?

• Jannock
• Sibylline
• Periphrastic

3.) If awarded $5,000 for successfully accomplishing the task in under three minutes, do you believe could masturbate [and ejaculate a full load of semen] using only a high-quality, orbiter-sourced image of Mars' moon "Phobos" as your visual aid?

Nah I'm that dude from a while back what was drinking Yuengling who offered you a drink if you ever find your way to NC.
Thanks tho, it's just old military gear I had lying around.

1.) Yes.
2.) Considering my educational backround, jannock.
3.) I can jack off to anything.

>1.) Would you rather eat a kosher pickle covered in powdered sugar, or a waffle covered in soy sauce?
Waffle covered in soy sauce. I'd eat anything when I'm high though.
>2.) Which of the following words describes your personality the most accurately?
>• Jannock
>• Sibylline
>• Periphrastic
Jannock all the way
>3.) If awarded $5,000 for successfully accomplishing the task in under three minutes, do you believe could masturbate [and ejaculate a full load of semen] using only a high-quality, orbiter-sourced image of Mars' moon "Phobos" as your visual aid?
Fuck yeah
That's what my imagination is for.

THE LEGENDS CALL TO US!!

salutations, brother~
USA's oldest brewery! Lovely to hear from you again, friend..good to see you well equipped and having fun~

Of course, of course. Got a new PC recently so I can play vidya better while I'm shitfaced now, so I've barely been on Sup Forums. IIRC you live in... Texas? I'll be out in Houston for a wedding next summer.

I wonder how often (and what kind of people) regularly jack off to moons. Not have a keen interest in them or whatever, but actually go home, pull up pictures from their collection, and go to town on their johnson.

I'm a dallas citizen by nature and location, plus my driving situation is bus-based.. I wish we could connect fists and have a killer nite! I'd love for you to get wicked drunk and have a damn good game though~

Hell yeah man
I feel like we could have been Vikings in a past life

Nickel!
Every time you post these threads I don't have anything to drink.. but tonight I actually picked up some shitty white zinfandel, paired with clearance mallowcreme pumpkins.
Do you ever drink wine? I prefer rum and coke but this was cheaper.

Nickel!
Always love these threads you got such great mojo man.

Chick or trap? No offense

Drunk too, watching this, up to video two don't even know what to think
youtube.com/watch?v=5rMNPaNThYM

Does it matter?
I'm a chick. I'd rather be a trap though tbh

Stay cozy little sodie

Always do. I got a buddy in Dallas, so I might end up there some time. If I ever do, rounds are on me.

Eh, it doesn't really matter. We're all the same here anyways.

So kick back, have a glass, it's almost the weekend. Let's celebrate by getting plastered

Did you pick up a few more pairs of those glasses during Halloween? remember you saying you were thinking about it.

Well put. I can drink to that!
We are all anons here, unless we try to get special treatment for being female in which case the rules are tits or gtfo.

Battle brothers! possibly..
I.. prefer booze and beer, wine gives me a wicked hangover from the sugar.. but I appreciate the nod-in!
thanks, friend!
........weird.

more music!!
youtube.com/watch?v=rOKfeDK01iU

Gettin' hammed with ya Nickel!! I just wish I had some kush

Huh. Wine has the least hangover effects for me.
Vodka is my worst nightmare though.. I'll never puke it up the night of but the next day I won't be able to hold down food.
Makes mixed drinks a real mine field

we'll know eachother, trust me. I prefer Billiards up at Arapaho though, best drink prices and we can smoke in the place! I'll see ya guys there, brother
I missed it all! I was simply too busy.. might be the great spirits telling me I should bring new shades in come 2017..

bust a smoke with me all the same! I like cigs more, sorry
it's weird, I'm hispanic but I can't handle tequila mostly.. it either makes me hurl or turns me into a dark, evil creature. What's your best drink?

nickle your still fucking alive??? good to hear from you man.
well I did not go drinking for once. But i just got back from my tattoo session.

I AM BULLETPROOF! ..heh, thanks for keeping an eye on me, buddy~
and sick news, whatcha got etched onto your flesh?

Also Hispanic here. Tequila likes me but i think it tastes like cigarettes so I don't drink it often.
My ideal drink is either a rum and coke, heavy on the rum (and preferably with coke zero. Don't give a fuck about calories, I just think the artificial sweetener tastes better mixed) or an ice cold shot of jager.

I feel like teq tastes like black pepper schnapps myself, but I can hold it down usually~ and that's a good mixer, I agree on the Coke0 mix! personally, I love gin and pickle juice with a gerkhin, I call it a Goblin Finger!
HAHAHAAA! I'm gettin' super hammered, time for the energy music, darlings

Man. Borris has really let himself go

Fuck, I'll have a smoke. Cheers man

KAHAAHAA.. how nostalgic~
I just had a smoke, but I'll get another going soon with this energy!

I don't know who you are but im very high and you make me feel happy inside like theres light in our world

Well, let me light a second one in the mean time

Wow a down to earth guy on Sup Forums and people are telling him to kill himself? This is why we can't have nice things.

the pleasure is all mine.. I'm always feeding the vibes~

we are doing the links from the 4 sword adventures a me and my best bud got ours today,

Lick my ass

YO WHATS UP NICKLE ! CHEERS

yaaaaa im smoking. whats up dude

The latest craze. Everyone's doing it.

Well if we're just postin images of ourselves I'll have a smoke too

good choice! I'll light this
maybe, with what little power I have, I can save something else~

Best energy music.
It's still hard to believe undertale came out over a year ago. I need to finish all my fan art doodles I started from when I was obsessed with it

You don't have a black man team? Everyone is having that. Do it right now. Stop missing out. Join