ITT: Ask a coroner anything

ITT: Ask a coroner anything.

I've worked with dead bodies for a living for nearly 20 years now. I've helped solve numerous causes of death for nearly everything imaginable. Homicides, suicides, murder in ways I would not have thought possible.

What human beings can do to one another or themselves is truly astonishing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the funniest way someone has died?

After this many years of dealing with it, it's not as funny as you'd imagine.

How many girls have you fingered?

How long you been doing it for? Also, how did you get into being a coroner?

How do i become a coroner?

>710461677
how to kill some skrub whoz been shit talking me on cod and make it loko like acident?????

What's the pay, and what kind of degree do you need?

are dead titties still soft or do they get all hard and lumpy?

Have you ever had a loli body come in?

>This

How many bodies have you secretly abused ?

What is the oddest death you've seen?

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA

Dubs check. How many corpses you fuck OP? Don't lie, we all know you fags do it.

Read the original post. Nearly 20 years now. I started working homicides as a detective. I saw so much death, I think I truly became fascinated with it. So I quit being a detective and started working just as a coroner and have not regretted it since.

Well, it depends on the reason you want to become one. Is it to determine the cause of death of someone? Or because you think it would be a 'cool' job. Cause I can tell you this, very few people can handle this in real life.

I know you guys love your gore and rekt threads. But it's a completely different perspective in person, right in front of you.

Obvious troll comments will be ignored. I'm not your fucking babysitter.

What's the most brutal thing you've seen?

Have you worked with corpses of people of all ages and genders? How decomposed are they usually by the time they get to you? Do you have to preserve them?

Do you think you could get away with a really complex murder with your current knowledge of corpses?

answer the question properly. people have died in the most retarded ways some must have been funny.

Second this question I'm now interested. Does the adipose tissue change after going through the process of death and if so at what point of mortis?

What is the most common causes of homicide that aren't obvious like a knife or a gun?
What are some of the most haunting moments?
Is any type of death particularly hard to profile or prove?
Any information on the "ways (you) would not have thought possible?"

Pays different from all regions obviously. But the bigger companies (caskets, urns, funeral homes) who only care about the money usually get about 80k a year. I only make around 50k a year, after taxes.

You usually only need an associates degree for some of the smaller operations. But I went for my masters.

A human bodies fat tissue will usually jell up in time. Burn cases are quite different. Sometimes they are too charred, sometimes they are more liquidy. All depends on the manner of death.

Quite a bit of children, actually.

Oh god, that's a tough one... There was this guy who accidentally ran over his daughters head with a pickup truck, she was only 4. Her head..... It was like it literally exploded, leaving grey(brain) matter, everywhere. It span a good 10 meters.

OP you are shit at AMA. Die in a fire.

What does a fresh gunshot wound victim smell like, particularly one whose head was destroyed.

If someone is shot in the head, what happens to the saliva, mucus, and brain fluid? Does it all mix into one substance? Are they even really present?

>Are they even really present?

Yeah man, they're just hanging around with an ear hanging off their skull and shit. Same shit, different day.

What about diseases? I mean I'm sure there is prevention, but I mean like from decay or such. Don't keep them long enough to develope?

Story I've heard from long ago about a woman who got some sort of disease in her mouth because it turns out her bf was fucking the corpses. Any idea what it was?

OP here, I kinda thought I was slow. I got high and feel like having a cigarette. This probably wasn't the best time to start this thread. Sorry about that guys. I will answer any other questions when I get back though.

do you ever see your clients in your dreams?

Does foreskin stiffen up during rigor mortis?

Is it worth doing this as a job over being a nurse by any chance?

This isn't a troll question, I'm serious - are you so desensitised to death that when you see an attractive person come in, you still feel something?

What was the saddest case you dealt with?

Do you ever find it difficult when a member of the family has to come in and identify the body?

>I know you guys love your gore and rekt threads.

You poor little thing.

You have no idea where you are right now.

The people who frequent this site are pure psychopaths.

Fuck off.

Real OP here. Got called to another case. Should I take b with me? This is pretty fuckin hard to do while driving

give us some of the legendary gallows humor. don't be stingy