>full attendance
>dead silence all match

>arsenal
>british

Watching Liverpool Game:
>Some drunk scouser abuses the other team's fan while Liverpool is losing 2-0

you only sing when you're winning

You and I both know that isn't true

aston villa fans would disagree, in fact there are tons of self deprecating chants for when Orient are losing

>Contenientals are a bunch of retarded monkeys
No surprises there, although it's mainly Spain and the slav countries that do it

Rarely any boos here

>want to attend an english hoofball game in bongland
>can choose between the emirates and the etihad
>mfw

kek

Championships teams unironically get better attendances than most foreign teams outside of the top handful

No one else in Europe truly understands football culture

I swear all contenientals do all day is sit in cafes drinking coffee with their shirts off

Both have their advantages and disadvantages tbqh, it's nice that on the continent there is always great atmosphere but it feels like half the people only go to watch the ultras and they all sing exactly the same songs but replace 1 word like "shalalalala bayern/dortmund/schalke/frankfurt/_____" etc.

British football atmosphere can be absolutely dire but when the crowd is up for it, nothing beats it and the spontaneous banter is great but it might only happen out of only 10 home games a year for each team.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PpJBR_rQJk

alright senpai
tell that to my shitty 4th tier club with a 20k stadium and usually great attendance

He said "most" foreign teams. The Bundesliga is the exception. There are English teams in the Championship that have higher attendances than your average Serie A or La Liga club. Derby County sold more season tickets than AC Milan this year.

>The Bundesliga is the exception.
>4th tier

I hope you meant Germany in general, unless you're being retarded
and yeah, I realise what you mean
I remember that udinese(?) away thing were only one supporter showed up
absolutely pathetic

Isn't Spain pretty shitty for away attendances too?

>4,215
>Eibar 5–1 Granada
Is everyone in Spain either a Barca or Madrid bandwagoner?

Just loked up some figures from last season. Deportivo had the 8th best average attendence in Spain. Only 3 premier league clubs had a worse average

Other attendance figures:

Werder Bremen had the 11th best Bundesliga average, 7 teams in Spain, Italy and France combined had higher averages

Watford were 19th in the Premier League. They'd have been 9th in the French League

Barca's average was about the same as 7 Spanish clubs put together

It's no different at the majority of PL teams.