Hahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/life-after-whimsy-joanna-newsom-is-no-ethereal-creature
spin.com/2015/11/joanna-newsom-divers-interview/
rookiemag.com/2015/10/joanna-newsom-interview/4/
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh oh getting senile cat jealous of the kitten vibes from Queen Booty herself

Grimes is backing off from disgusting femlet Jewana's breath that smells like salty coins and milk

joanna's feet tell us not only is she currently not interested in conversation she is slightly uncomfortable

who are these crack whores?

You know who they are.

On the left is Joanna Newsom, well known for her brilliantly whimsical and beautiful expansive harp driven baroque pop ballads with some of the most clever and biting lyricism this side of the 20th century

and on the right is grimes, she owns a computer that she makes some sounds with and has a face that p4k decided is subversive enough of traditional female gender norms to warrant marketing to their consumer base of walking soy lattes

My man.

Does Joanna still have a pretty ass?

Remember that Joanna is a Grimes fan:

>Interviewer: What young artists do you feel an affinity with? I heard you're a Kendrick fan.
>Joanna Newsom: I loved the latest Bjork album, I'm excited about the idea of Grimes. I haven't wrapped my head around the record. I find her so compelling and so unlike anybody else and so incredibly talented, skilled, and fun. I love her. I met her in LA a few months ago, she told me something along the lines of, "I grew up listening to your music". I will say, it made me feel really old for about five minutes, then it made me feel really happy. I was like well, I guess I'm old now, but that's okay because this awesome and amazing young musician likes my music and said that it was special to her when she was younger, so that's great.
i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/life-after-whimsy-joanna-newsom-is-no-ethereal-creature

>I’m super excited that Grimes is getting so much attention for her amazing production too because she’s super, super talented. And she does everything! She produces completely on her own.
spin.com/2015/11/joanna-newsom-divers-interview/

>In terms of people today, as I said, I’m a little out of the loop, but I have noticed I’m really excited by the way that Grimes frames herself, and seems utterly disinterested in her own beauty, which is really exciting to me. Sometimes it’s useful for an idea, and then other times it’s not useful for an idea, and she seems unaffected either way. I like her music as well, and I like what she says.
rookiemag.com/2015/10/joanna-newsom-interview/4/

Wrong description of Grimes. This is the right description:

Grimes profile:
>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Music style: synthpop mixed with dreampop, IDM, R&B, J-Pop, medieval, classical

>Instruments:
- vocals
- synthesizer
- sampler
- guitar
- bass
- drums
- violin
- ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director & editor
- dancer
- model

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studed neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature at McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold

jack of all trades master of none

That's just your opinion. Ask yourself, why people love her so much? Maybe because she's actually great, nice and beautiful?

nah because she does everything at once while not being good at none of them.
its what ppl want these days.

Sup Forums is one of the most pretentious music boards on the net. Do you really believe they would talk daily about a mediocre artist ("she does everything at once while not being good at none of them")? I highly doubt it. Every meme has a lifespan, but Grimes surpassed the meme status because people actually care about her and her music. Art is subjective, you can't objectively measure its quality. What it matters is the impact a piece of art has on people. And Grimes' work had and has a strong impact.

Maybe you should give her music more chances.

>- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
doesn't make her music any good
>- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
>- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
>- studied ballet for 11 years
>- was a goth outcast in high school
>- studed neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature at McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
>- started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
>- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
>- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold

idc about how Sup Forums talks about her they don't buy her albums.
her fans that go to her shows only care about how shes an all in one package. she doesn't excel at any of those things but is average at all of them. i understand her appeal

Did they kiss then? Who leaned in first?

You're not in position to judge her as "average". Your opinion is in flagrant opposition to the consensus, so it's actually a contrarian opinion. It's your right to believe whatever you want, but it doesn't mean you're right.

okay then tell me how shes the best in any of those things.

has grimes EVER done anything in her entire career that wasn't complete shit?

Like Frank Zappa

>doesn't make her music any good
Really? Everything from an artist's life contribute to their art. Artists don't exist in void, everything surrounding them affected their art.

A random example...
>- studied ballet for 11 years
She learned discipline and the fluidity of motions. All that contributed to her music. There's a sense of fluidity of sounds in her music, just like a ballet. Listen to Life in a Vivid Dream now.

Stupid question. Her worst song is better than most artists are able to do in their whole life. That's her quality level.

zappa could play guitar tho

I wanna fuck that Jenny Lewis

lol no thanks bud

I thought grimes was petite. holy fuck.

(((Grimes))) and (((Joanna Newsom))). Two 5/10 fucking creeps who the media pretend are hot and talented.

Who are the second and sixth broads (from left to right)?

Joanna 'my uncle is one of the most corrupt politicians in the US and I'm married to a Hollywood Jew' Newsom.

So quirky and indie.

She has some big boots, though. Her height is average: 5'5 (165 cm).

Stop it, idiot. You're embarrassing.

Grimes is so fucking gross

(You)