Hey Sup Forums I keep having these daydreams in my head that depict me shooting up my college or workplace...

Hey Sup Forums I keep having these daydreams in my head that depict me shooting up my college or workplace, these have been happening for a week or so. Any advice?

Do it.

i had daydreams of a squad of people with smgs emptying their entire mags on me all year 12

Kys now
Autist Edge

Keep a level head, socialize, watch documentaries on the cost of war and on Columbine. Ease these thoughts by playing FPS.
Make amends with people.
Consult s therapist on stress.
Those are my thoughts,

Actualize whatever thoughts have wriggled themselves into your mind, you must schlepp-long the verboten back-streets of your mind and make every suppressed thought, into a reality.

OP here, I can always go to Sup Forums and expect good advice :)

underage fag

socialize

it's normal to daydream about these types of things unless the thoughts are bothering you, then it needs to be addressed.

This you OP? Look at your fucking post faggot. You're fucking cancer.

Just shoot up the place. But remember to jam the doors at major exit points. Itll be like shooting fags in florida when they all get stuck there

Take your pills

i was once planning to shoot up my school but the thoughts just went away for me

shoot up your college or workplace

It's a pretty well-known reaction face in the normie community if it makes you feel any better about OP.

Plan your attack. Herd people to a better area to shoot them. Like the gym. Use explosives to ensure they head the way you want. Bring plenty of clips and for God's sake aim your gun. You don't want to fail like that guy who shot the theater. If you aim you can get head shots which are almost always fatal. Body shots are too survivable. If you can time it so there is an assembly in the gym half your work is done. But please practice a little. 100 shots should be 100 dead.

I didn't shoot up my school because I had one clip that held 10 shots. Not worth it. I would have blown it up but I c old not get blasting caps. I had 500 lbs of ammonium nitrate and diesel explosive. But could not detonate it.

You're probably on an FBI watch list for writing that now you dumb fuck. Ever since autist like you post threats on Sup Forums and actually carried out said threats this entire sites been heavily monitored. Especially now that this sights owned by some nigger niplet jew that's exploiting the shit out of Sup Forums.

why shouldn't he?

Kys.
Faggot.

> Buy go pro
> Go to town
> Bounus points if you blame Marily. manson in your manifesto.

work out
fuck bitches

OP here

guns are loaded doing it tommorrow

Why not toxic gas? block the exits and gas'em

Boil gasoline on an electric stove, make sure that there is no open flame anywhere near or any spark. When its reached a boiling point and is bubbling, throw Styrofoam in there so its sludgy. Boom napalm.

First name or faggot

Follow your dreams
Make them a reality

Sounds hard to obtain and holds a high chance of failure. I'd say pull the fire alarm first and then shoot up everyone once they're bunched together.