Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums

I matched with this short petite & cute chick a couple days ago on tinder

She wanted me to get my dick sucked by one of her male friends, so I drove to the college all of us go to that night and got my dick sucked by this gay dude that night.

Felt good man, but the only way I would do it was for nudes and a bj promised to me by her

It's a couple days later and we've been talking pretty consistently through snapchat but she won't add me on fb or any other social media. She won't give me her number. She removed me on tinder so I barely remember er what her face is like

She won't give me her last name either. I asked but she kept saying it was too early

I ask of u, Sup Forums how can I find this person armed with only knowing her first name, and location, and naked body

I actually am starting to like this person but the whole thing seems a little sketchy. I just want to see if she is legit

Pice related, it's her

principessa?

Wat?

Holy fuck OP. You got cucked so hard it literally turned you into a faggot and you STILL like her.

Jesus fucking Christ. You need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror

Seriously agree with this guy, now just move to Canada.

It's not gay to get ur dick sucked.

Sounds like some one is jelly?

Faggot

Here's his new address

OP
69 Cuckhold Drive
West Faggotsville
Cuckistan

Dude that is the oldest trick in the book. Was she physically there to see you get your dick sucked?
I'm guessing not. Because she's not real. You got catfishers into letting a dude blow aids into your dick

This is so beta the screenshot is going into my cringe folder. That pic probably isn't even her.

Hahahahahahaha holy fucking shit

>it's not gay to get your dick sucked by a gay guy

Well as long as you said no homo after then I suppose that's ok?

a

It's so beta it's beyond Omega.

>gamma

OP, you are a gamma male

HAHAHHAHA
FUCKING THIS
I FUCKING HOPE THIS

I do know she's a real person, she has sent me a bunch of pics, I just don't save them. I've seen her face multiple times. Including places on campus I know

Just can't find the cunt on social media.

Dont 404 on me you bastard!!!

Did you actually meet her?

She never existed. It was all that gay guy trying to suck cock.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO FIND HER????

She tricked you into being a homo. What the fuck is wrong with you? What are you expecting to happen? This is the first act in a relationship you think it's going to get better????

OP I'm not taking the piss now, this is my honest opinion. Maybe you want to track her down because you are struggling with your sexuality and you are in fact gay (and that's cool). It's not actually her you are seeking but the experience you had.

How you got into college beats the hell out of me

Haven't yet, but I'm telling you that it would be incredibly elaborate for this guy to be sending me pics of her with captions specific to what I ask with positions specific to what I've asked her to do.

It's seriously super unlikely

She's the one who keeps talking to me, and she keeps sending me nudes. It's weird, but she's actually fun to talk to. And fuck she's pretty hot and crazy, I dig that shit

Troll thread

Dude there are gay guys that have a straight guy fetish. It is super easy to add a Snapchat style overlay.

Unless you get her on webcam or Skype or something she is fake. He just has a bunch of photos of some chick.

You are flirting with a dude.

Cut your losses and find someone else.

I honestlyrics wish this was my dude, but it isnt

Obvious bait is obvious.

Even with that in mind, it seems like this guy would have to have a SHITLOAD of photos of the SAME girl. Some of the snaps are way too specific to just fucking have on hand

How is this obvious bait, you fucking retard?

God damn u nIggers, I'm serious

Falling for this bait.
You guys are really disappointing me lately.

Moar of these boobs