Hi! My name is Tarl

Hi! My name is Tarl,
> and I'M A PEDO

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WWX9Trv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post full image plz

I remember he was in a thread, he got so mad when an user pointed out pics of kids on his mirror.

Wait, what? "Tarl"?

Lil scrappy ass nigga

Waste of dubs.

real nigga

Who the fuck's named Tarl?

I didn't know you'd see them
What?

MODS!!!

obvious bait

Anyone have him licking shit?

Is this legit? Is this pathetic faggot serious?

mfw

This:

the only answer

Yes.
Kek

lets band together anons

What is the context of that picture? Who is that kid?

i can set up a throw away skype account if you guys want to call the police

What's the plan

set up a skype call and call the police on this cunt we have his address his full name that's all we need

Kid I like to abuse

or something if anyone wants to swat him

this is his info

New phone who dis

You pussies ain't gonna do shit to me. Got A problem confront me

i live 2 hours away from you... coming to stab you and burn your house down

once you see my face you're a dead man

lets do it boys!!!!!

already reported some incel fags on leddit to the FBI, now its your turn.

can you swat him Sup Forumsro

nice

you're all idiots. You actually think thats him posting? You have no idea. You might have just been tricked into being OPs personal army. Rule #1, never believe everything someone tells you on the internet, even in real life.

I smell bullshit

Have fun paying for shit you didnt order, doesnt sound that bad but it will eventually build up. Also, anons, if someone lives near the area or can somehow get his face on posters and such you should. Show his face and if anyone can, or is able to. Fuck him up, preferably wait and wath and then bring a bat to the dome, or some good ol fashion torture. Like heating up a clotheshanger and sticking it in the head of his penis. Or tying a rope around his neck, take him somewhere. Strip him naked, make sure its the middle of nowhere. No one can see you. Tie the rope to your car and drive him so he has to run non stop, pass out from exhaustion. Let him starve.

who cares for the lulz kid

Please do it man. Remember to wear gloves.

Intense

is OP a thinly veiled personal army request?

timestap or fake

Hi my names marl and im a paedo

i live near him i'm coming with my knife and gun to fuck him up

wish me luck.

Even if he doestn post, you still see the pics m8.

Hey op, if its actually tarl prove it. I bet a queer pedo faggot like you wouldnt even have the balls to prove it.

I rape kids everyday

gloves fuck nearly forgot thanks user

how about a timestamp fagget?

See you soon
How?

Order insane amounts of pizza w/ extra cheese

why the fuck would he wear gloves?

timestamp

discord.gg/WWX9Trv

posting the pics of the cunt there

You guys will just use it against me

how?

how

Screenshot it

PLEASE!

I just posted the starving thing.

Make it slow. The circled area, make sure no one can help him. He will bleed. And he will feel cold, and pain. It will be torturous almost. Because of him these kids have a piece forever taken away from them, emptieness and shame will consume their lives. I know this. Make it slow..

Using it with a different post. Editing it etc

all right

just want you guys to see the pictures if you don't stick around long enough they will be posted there when i get to his house

hot as ballz

write the number 4 on your toe so we know its you.

i will user.... fucking cunt will suffer tie him to the front of my car and watch him starve and beg for mercy until i stab him and watch him slowly die

plan on torturing him i will be there for a while but i will update on thread

Bunch of fucking idiots.. Any pedo is worth more than the vast majority of retards in this thread

Tarl
>Tarl

Your parents hated you. You were a failed abortion.

How about industrial grade construction supplies!?? Fucking faggot.

Hi Tarl. My name is Billy.

Scalpel a pair of needlenose pliers and some patience.
Cut a shallow 'V' into his flesh through the first few layers of skin.
Then pull back enough of the tip with the pliers until you have enough to just pull strips off him.

ALSO: Oven cleaner sprayed in the eyes or duct tape him up, pull the racks and empty a fridge and then just shove his body inside, wet and naked so you can turn the fridge so that its door is facing the wall.

Gtfo then we dont need you here

Yet when i needed some advice.on how to get revenge on a douchebag on here i got flagged wtf man i have douchier people we can annoy

I love you

EDGY

Peel back the skin on his feet and make him run.

okay guys i will put them all in consideration but if i'm going to get this done i have to go now

Hey tarl, are you still reading??? You should be:) i just want you know that i live across the country but these other people are able and willing. I know what those kids feel like. And i hope thay you feel fear, if you dont, you should. If youre actually man and not some quivering faggot. Face it bitch.

Then go. Go now while he's still there.

Moron

If it were up to me Id waterboard muslims with hotdog water.

i rape rapists for breakfast

Fingerprints

Is that you tarl???

It's only thinly veiled to complete newfags who have been here less than six months.

So yes, it's a thinly veiled PA request to 90 percent of posters ITT.

Also, checked.

can you guys please stop sharing this its embarrassing and not true someone made this to ruin my fucking life

pliz people this is a big Bait to ignore

Idk man, these ppl are serious.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? I swear, a guy takes a nap for a year or four and everything's all backwards when he wakes up!

When you listen to fools...the mob rules!

Did anyone file a report?

no need to report everything is a bait