Why can't i get my hair in a bun

why can't i get my hair in a bun

thats not even a bun you autistic retard

you sure

That's not a bun, idiot. Plus, if you DO put your hair in a bun, you're going to be an even bigger faggot, so have fun with that. Unless you're a woman in which case, whatever.

Because you don't take care of your hair properly.

Your vaginal muscles are obviously too tense user. Try fisting yourself for a bit then try to put your pretty hair in a pretty little man bun. Post pics

idk man, looks like a bun to me

Put water in your hair, get a boar bristle brush, brush it and form a bun. It will be sleek.

will try this

because you have inferior genes

take another man's semen into your ass and your hair will grow into a bun on its own

I did this for about two months. It was a bit like wearing a toga. It seemed cool to me but in all honesty I was living in the wrong era in my head.

Pretty sure this is bait, but if you're serious, and have long enough hair, just fucking google it.

not doing it for anyone/anything
doing it because I'm confident as fuck in my fit body now so I've been trying new things non stop
don't really care about wrong era shit, doing it because i want to

genuinely have an issue with forming it, hair is long enough, I'm just spaghetti with my hands i guess

Perhaps you just like women too much?

heres some OC of my female because you were sweet

You must not be gay enough. Suck a few more dicks and create about 20 more trap/furry/shota threads then it might work.

Enjoy. I did, and grew a long beard as well. All the attention was nice but I couldn't get a job.

Take pics and save them for yourself.

moar op

go for it man.. i almost had it but i ended up having to cut it for a job i wanted

Be happy you can't, man buns are fucking gay.

Fucking dude looks like a viking. Imagine the pussy magnet he is. Has the look of someone who has life figured out. God, I wish I could be mentored by someone with a fucking clue.

Its a ponytail you idiot

Source : I have a ponytail.

but are you sure
can you prove that thing is a ponytail and not a bun

Abandon thread. Toxic levels of stupid have been detected.

prove to me its a ponytail

he looks like my character in Skyrim

OP, your not gay enough. You need to try harder if you want to play touch butt with that dork in the park.

Only hipster fags go for the man bun.

exactly, that is what he is having trouble wiht, that is him in the pic.

he gets it

Because you're jesus and Jesus doesn't do buns.