Oh god. i ate too many edibles and my my skin feels like it's falling off. can't move...

oh god. i ate too many edibles and my my skin feels like it's falling off. can't move... please tell me i'll be ok Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/138743/what-happens-when-you-eat-too-many-marijuana-edibles-stay-calm-it-won-t-kill-you#.3VaRDJ2AT
youtube.com/watch?v=hrZLc9lqQM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"edibles" ?

Jesus Christ dude, I think you're about to have a bad trip.

Typically you don't trip when you're high but if you have much, it can really fuck you up permanently.

not cool

Why did you eat too many edibles and then go on Sup Forums? Are you some kind of fucking loser who bought some brownies or something off his stoner buddy and ate them all alone in your room cause you're a depressed fuck? Or is it worse and you ate them with other people and instead of looking to your peers you decided to ask the internet because it's all you know cause not only are you a lose but you're also stupid as fuck?

relax least you did not inject the marijuanas if you did,then you are fucked

korova black bar off the dark net dream market. fun at first but now not so much

>buying edibles off the internet

Anything weed related is best bought in person, I'm guessing you really are a friendless loser

holy fuck you are about to trip for days bro
had a 300lb buddy ate 250mg total thc in edibles nigga disappeared for 3 days returned to tell us he was high off his ass for those three days

my advice: try inducing vomiting before you absorb more in your system

my vision is like 30 frames per second and it feels like i have a tennis ball stuck in my chest.

fuck

fuck

lol,, if sucks but just remind yourself that weed can only affect reality... it cant conjure some bullshit out of thin air. Pull it together for all those mfuckers on salvia and shit right now who may or may not be convinced their entire life has been an illusion. Just lay down and listen to some soft, slow music. Tell yourself that you are a fragile animal in a chaotic world and thats perfectly okay. I mean, cmon bro youre still typing so youre pretty much perfectly lucid. Just neurotic

thats typical for a console gamer

Quit being an attention whore. You probably just seen some weed for the first time and now you're trying to act cool. Faggot

at least im coming off as normal. think ill be ok

mic.com/articles/138743/what-happens-when-you-eat-too-many-marijuana-edibles-stay-calm-it-won-t-kill-you#.3VaRDJ2AT

lol

You aren't, you're coming off as a fucking loser. I sincerely hope you kill yourself and save us from more of these shitty threads and whatever shitty posts you make in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrZLc9lqQM0

thank you user

To say the truth nothing will happen, unless it's your absolute first time, I work at a dispensery and the most potent edible I've had was a fifty one fifty lord a bar, 500 mg of thc, I slept it off but I the same time I feel like my system is used to it so yeah, just sit relax and stay hydrated

It's not going to be OK user.

Fuck no.

When you see your grandmothers corpse crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth you'll know this are far from fucking OK.

You're welcome faggot

that's from fear and loathing and fuck weed this is terrible it feels like im on a the beginning of a rolling coaster on repeat over and over and it won't fucking stop. im ok

i feel you bro , it happened to me the other day and ended up in the hospital , thay only gave me diazepam tho , maybe you can take some , im not lying , you should call an ambulance tho