Thoughts on the hamilton musical?

Thoughts on the hamilton musical?

I personally think its 10/10 and absolutely magnificent and a classic

pic related its lafayette

pure upper-class normie "look at me!" core

so edgy.

not a fan of musicals but i loved it

bump

(((pushing the boundaries of shilling on Sup Forums)))

WE

WUZ

JEW

PUPPETS

Nothing quite sums up the normalized mental illness of the modern bourgeoisie left quite like like a $1000-a-ticket musical, produced by Jews, featuring a "race blind" [Translation: no white people] cast, telling the story of the one founding father who paved the way for strong-handed federal power and the rise of central banking.

All done in insipid, corporate-homogenized "hip hop" that's aimed straight for the oh-so-cultured ears of 55 year old law professor's wives.

Pretty much sums it up.

/thread

nothing like blatant ignorance to start off the morning.

do some research before posting opinions. there are white people in the play XD

Also it was produced by a mexican you retard

I dream of writing a musical about the life and times of Frederick Douglass or Harriet Tubman, produced with an all-white cast, and with a trendy pop-country score written by Jason Aldean or Florida-Georgia Line.

I think it could be yuuge

That was the blatant ignorance. One pedantic micro- detail?

Meanwhile you ignore the avalanche of truth?

Schlomo, please go.

sad little pseudo :C bye

He's Puerto Rican. HURR DURR YOU MADE A MISTAKE, EVERYTHING YOU SAID EVER IS WRONG.

Liar.

It was produced by a homosexual jew.

Jeffrey Seller is a Mexican?

Yeah, no.

Lin manuel miranda is latino. the writer of the musical

>Writer
Not the
>(((Producer)))

It's pretty retarded to disregard the concept on premise.

"Retell well known time period from the point of view of lesser known players with a modern day style layered over it" has been a musical centerpiece for decades.

See: Jesus Christ Superstar.

the writer definitely has more importance in this instance i think.

Not the fucking producer. The other user was correct.

You can't be this fucking stupid.

Shill elsewhere.

besides it doesnt even really matter, who cares if it was a jew? you cant be this fucking stupid to really believe that any and all jews are actually that corrupt? the musical is a good piece of art despite whatever your twisted racist opinion is

Yeah, but Andrew Lloyd Webber was actually good, if only because he triggered all of the people who saw Broadway musicals as the highest tier of the performing arts by adapting the West End/Gilbert and Sullivan tradition of musicals as frilly, stupid, superficial entertainment that never takes itself seriously to the late 20th century and making more money than any of the Broadway producers in the process with a musical about cats.

CATS.

Webber never took anything he produced even 1/10th as seriously as Lin-Manuel Miranda does.

Nigga please. If this shitshow wasn't useful as Jew political propaganda, it would have remained unproduced like 99.99% of plays.

This is a Jew political weapon. Not art.

Yes, that's right, goyim. Of course there's no anti-white agenda permeating all of Jewish-led academia, performing arts, and the modern-day press.

There's nothing to see here, goyim. Move along.

sure. an autobiography about one of the founding fathers of the united states is propoganda because it has some colored people in it. take your deficient brain elsewhere please society doesnt need you

Who do you think you're fooling?

you are truly stupid. name me one actual practical thing from the musical that is actually designed to have a political agenda besides some ridiculous premonition because the producer is jewish? please fucking spare me

Not that guy, but what are you even worried about? Jew hitler coming along and gassing the christians? Black people enslaving whites. Come the fuck on, who cares if minorities do a thing. I don't think this is me buying propaganda, I think this is common sense. Feel free to try to convince me otherwise

This. The intellectual domestication of non-jewish whites through normalized self-hatred and cultural replacement
>white and European culture is racist, sexist, exclusionary, and EVIL, goyim
>you should accept and try to be more like these brown people who shun intellectualism and never aspire to anything or try to shape the world in any way that doesn't involve immediate short-term personal gain, yes, that's right
Is one of the greatest untold stories of the past 70 years.

We used to send men to the moon with slide rules. Now we send brown people to McDonalds with EBT cards. That isn't by accident.

It's Jewish political propaganda. Straight up. Used to stoke tensions between whites and blacks.

I know nothing about this? Are tickets really $500? Whats the average broadway ticket price?

there is literally nothing in the play that even hints at that. just because the actors are colored and its hip hop doesnt mean there is an agenda.

OP here,
Yeah tickets are pretty expensive. i have seen a recording of it because its too expensive for me to go see live. i also own the CD.

But it doesn't stoke tensions, does it. unless you flip at the sight of a black person, right?

Who the fuck knows. It's shady as all fuck. Most likely money laundering operation.

It does and it's why it was produced. And they blatantly got political when Pence went.

Fuck this shitshow.

lmao ur really stupid

->Most likely money laundering operation.

ding ding ding

OK, if that's the case, then show me a musical or movie about a historic white, heterosexual, male figure that's actually produced with a period-accurate cast and a historically accurate, non-revisionist story made in the past 20 years that had even 1/10th as much astroturfed buzz as Hamilton does.

I'll be here waiting

Those child sex slaves don't pay for themselves, you know...

maybe it's hyped because of the gimmick because it's a gimmick people want. What's wrong with appealing to the people? The people aren't only a Jew (except in the sense that the people actually means their wallets, but I don't see you complaining about capitalism and its affect on art)

oh , gee thats a real tuffy :(
OH WAIT HERE IS TEN JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

(btw Hamilton was a bisexual immigrant hehe)

1. 1776
2. assassins
3. parade
4. evita
5. starwars

btw, its a really narrow view that just because the music and cast isnt period-accurate means its propaganda. its an artistic approach which is designed to remove the distance between audience and 300 year old dead guys. you get to know the characters much better

5 sorry*

those arent in the last 20 years but that doesnt really matter in my opinion

But the fact that the people want it so bad is the direct result of decades of Jewish-led cultural and academic indoctrination to convince non-jewish whites to hate themselves for the supposed evils of their own ancestors and cultures.

It's gotten so bad now that when people make something that shits over and disregards white culture and white history (Hamilton, Hidden Figures, etc) the upper middle class academic white left laps it up like kittens to a bowl of half and half and welcomes the Jewish-led chiseling away of their own cultural foundations and de-legitimization of their people's own cultural achievements, because to believe anything else would be "racist" ("racism" itself being a Trotskyist concept coined in the 1920s as a means by which to slur political opponents without actually having to debate them by painting them as morally evil and wrong according to the arbitrary, ever-changing notion of what might be "racist" at a given moment.)

Imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if someone did this:
And then ask yourself, logically, why it's completely OK to do that to white historical figures, when doing it to non-white figures would be so tasteless and wrong.

There's no logical answer that isn't built upon institutionalized anti-white hatred.

shut the fuck up and bow down to the superior black seed you cuck.

>And then ask yourself, logically, why it's completely OK to do that to white historical figures, when doing it to non-white figures would be so tasteless and wrong
I suppose because white culture is the majority culture and it seems best to try to balance cultures out so everyone is represented. Although I personally feel like people are too sensitive and neither should be offensive

>I suppose because white culture is the majority culture and it seems best to try to balance cultures out so everyone is represented.
One of the dumbest things I've ever read. Ridiculous.

Jews know full well what they're doing.

And Blacks don't like this shit any more than we do.

What /are/ they doing though?

And it does make sense; black people have no history or culture except like a century or two, so there's an attitude of pity I guess to let them have something. It's pathetic in a way and demeaning, but it comes from personal intentions, not a Jew. You really have to explain the Jewish motivation behind this for that to be believable

anything 'american musical' related is boring by definition

did you even listen to it?

>black people have no history or culture except like a century or two
what are you going on about?
>It's pathetic in a way and demeaning, but it comes from personal intentions, not a Jew.
Hamilton is 100% coming from a Jew.
>You really have to explain the Jewish motivation behind this for that to be believable
Jews pit blacks and whites against each other to deflect attention from themselves and their collusions and crimes.

And I'm no racist. I'm 100% pro-black theater. Hamilton is not black theater.

it's bad. not because it has black people and not because they're playing white people and not because it has hip-hop but because it's bad.

Sub-saharan black Africans DO have a history and culture prior to the US, it's just one of being one of the only racial groups to never invent written language or even the wheel prior to their contact with white Europeans, and when they weren't busy living as stone age hunter-gatherers while whites were building St. Peter's Basilica and painting the Sistine Chapel ceiling, they were being rounded up and sold as slaves by their own kings to anyone and everyone with the spare change to give, a practice that is alive and well in each and every modern-day West African kleptocracy.

So they REALLY don't like talking about their history, and engaging in pure fantasy like Hamilton or Pan-Africanism is much less painful than being honest with themselves.

Looking at just how little they have to show for themselves, I honestly don't blame them. It's like the kid whose dad left his mom before he was born making up stories in elementary school about how his dad is never around because he's a surgeon/spy/fighter pilot/etc because fantasy is much more comfortable the reality and makes for a killer coping mechanism.

>So they REALLY don't like talking about their history, and engaging in pure fantasy like Hamilton or Pan-Africanism is much less painful than being honest with themselves.
again, blacks don't make things like Hamilton. Jews do.

I feel like at this point, a lot of blacks in academia have become useful idiots and internalized a lot of those Hamilton-esque notions.

That makes it even harder to find legitimately black theater/culture these days, especially since the hip hop well has been so thoroughly poisoned by the Jew that ANYTHING related to "urban" black culture these days is immediately suspect to me.

Agreed.

There are a lot of blacks (whose voices Jewish controlled media suppress) that aren't into this shit anymore than whites are.

remember when Sup Forums didn't leak into and ruin everything?
I remember

It's pure bourgeois propaganda made so that upper-class liberals feel good about themselves and open up their wallets. The very essence of ideology.

We leak into and permeate everything else around us because deep down, untainted by the mind poison of Jewish-fostered ideological conditioning, the rest of the world knows that we are right.

yes i remember