Plz tell me why I should not take my 12 gauge to the head. Depressed and don't see a reason to keep going

Plz tell me why I should not take my 12 gauge to the head. Depressed and don't see a reason to keep going.

>don't see a reason to keep going
Why?

use it on a muslim first... a lot of them

looks pretty effective to me, post results

Livestream an hero faggot

why should i kill my self?

u know the answer to this user dont pretend u dont

You should. You already know it. Just go for it. For one time in your life, please don't be a quitter.

Keep trying to find meaning. I have no idea who you are or what you're going through, but I know you can find a way

>post results

Just do it

OP here might grab it honestly. Only mama would miss me...

it's my Dad's shotgun and he's gone so it would be the best way.

Try something nobody else has done.
>be first person to suicide by letting lawnmower roll of your head with the blades spinning
Get creative

Are you shitting me? If I had access to firearms you wouldn't be reading this message. The attempts I've made on my life were elaborate schemes to die whilst alleviate pain and suffering. Inevitably why they failed. A 12 gauge would have avoided all that bullshit and the obvious cry for help this is. If you wanted to die, you would.

Yeah so don't make momma clean you up.

Hug momma. Let her know that you love her and she'll say it back.

Why are you depressed op?

user, who cares if the assholes that reside on this planet would miss you or not. 99% of people are completely worthless. Value your own opinion. Fuck what everyone else thinks, they are all probably more clueless than you are. Also, if you still want to do it, please take as many with you as you can.

already tried with 8 fake xans. ended up in psych ward.

mama took me to the hopstickle.

And you're alive how? Hang your self with a belt or jump off a building or od on heroine. Loser

>Firefighter here
Because its selfish.

Whoever hears/sees/discovers you will call 911, and you'll wake up some 5-20 people depending on if you live in nowhere or in a city. Those 5-20 people will have to wake up in the middle of the night to show up at your door and deal with your poor choices for probably the better part of 3 hours. They'll go back to the station in time to drive home to see their families, and they'll have to deal with the day on no sleep, and having just seen some kid who killed himself.

They have to see their wives/girlfriends/children and go on with their day like they didn't start it by looking at your dead ass.

You're selfish if you do it. But if you must, do it in some way that you wont bother anybody. Do it somewhere secluded where nobody will notice you were even there at all.

Because someone has to clean up that mess, you ignorant jackass. Go out on a boat, sit on the outside of it, back facing out and do it that way. Feed the fish, your body falls into the water, minimal mess. Body recovery people earn their pay in a relatively clean way. God, put some thought into it you ape.

I mentioned pain and suffering were important factors. Hanging and Jumping are both forms of suffering in one form or another and heroine is not something I have access to.

you have to be a big pussy to kill yourself

honestly you probably won't do it just like you can't do anything in your life

Hero for us my son

An hiro yourself to death, please

Nah jumping not suffering you're a fag got a kik or something I'll kill you if you take out some loans first to pay me.

have no wife and kids. no gf. no job. no money (literally 1.25 in account.) so i think im done. no father figure or bros so i just wanna go.

post below yours was about a dude who now makes $220,000 a year. Kind of fitting.

Attach the dryer vent to your muffler and seal it in your car with duct tape. Go nap.

Sorry buddy, I'm not gay.

OP here sorry boyz/girlz/trapz im leaving dis place. i can't do dis.

Well figure out a way to do it that doesn't fuck up anyone else's day. If you do it anywhere anyone would notice you're going to ruin a bunch of EMTs and Paramedics and Firefighters day.

hmmm, maybe you are right. There is nothing for you here. But there is certainly more than where you want to go.

In my attempt to not coerce you in to suicide, because i'm not a raging dickhead, don't do it. saddness passes, death does not. Saddness passes by your ability to see past it, if you aren't trying to see past it you'll never make it. Trust me, hobbies, and figuring out how to interact with people will save you. Fuck, find a self help group, go to a hospital, say you have some crazy ass addiction and go to some self help clubs, dude meet strange people.

someone a edgy loser who doesn't want to die. Underage af

Livestream it faggot

i have some nice woods behind me. i honestly wouldn't mind the peace to ease my mind.

By the way, fuck this dude. Right in his glory hole. Don't commit suicide at all, you're not a fucking inconvenience as this dick head is talking. you don't have a job cause you don't fucking want one hard enough, you don't have a girlfriend cause yo ugive up. I get it, though no having a gf is hard, we're such social people its no possible to do it on your own.

it's not about a gf...

Good job, shotty is most reliable suicide method

Stream it and do it faggot

what's the best way to stream it?

Can't miss the show! Life is often interesting or fucked up...or somewhat of a shit did that just happen show. Don't deprive your self of that. I mean you probably earned at least seeing how this shit ends?

You should go on a walk.

The longest walk you've ever taken. See how far you can get before you stop.

Just walk away for a while.

tinychat, probably

well good thing we've cleared that up. Seriously, consider one of those self help group. You know, meet people go to your local town hall , people some times post things they need help with, she mow some yards talk to people.

Bumping for potential

We'll make you a legend, dude

i hit up the 24/7 hot line and they had a line of 14 and they said they would just share your info instead of help.

I dunno, man. I don't think suicide is an answer, but I couldn't possibly tell you what's right for you. Maybe talk to a professional.

Well. cleaning my hands of this, don't do it not worth it, there ain't anything after this. This is it, no god nothing, all I know is where my feet land in the morning is more god than I ever known my whole life.

already see a "professional"

You don't think that's not helping. If you didn't share your info you're aren't really looking for help. Which means you're just wanting attention. Nothing wrong with wanting attention, but this ain't the way to go about it.

i don't want attention i want help and most people who are browsing crazy shit at night is Sup Forums.

Like theres nothing left. Like the colors you were so vibrant and full of have all just washed away.

If you really want help, going to the ER, and getting yourself admitted to the psych ward is the thing to do.

It'll temporarily out of your fucked situation. They'll get you started on meds, and hook you up with a psychiatrist and a therapist.

already did that. doc and meds not helping.

take some kittens

Damn.

You sound like me.

I've been to the psych ward about 8 times.

Been through at least 4 psychiatrists, and around 10 therapists.

Nothing helps.

Kinda thinking there's nothing left for me but to exit this world ahead of schedule, shall we say.

:-\

i feel you brother it's like nothing excites you anymore...

Do suicide pacts really exist online?

It's far worse than nothing excites me anymore. That's nothing but "life's no fun anymore".

Kindergarten troubles, those are.

It's a multitude of non-solvable, and getting-worse-with-time problems are making every moment nothing less than hell.

For the moment, forget about blowing your brains out.

Go and find someone in your area that sells mushrooms or LSD. Then do a big dose and see where the trip takes you. If it's a high enough dose you should have quite a spiritual experience (possibly experience ego death). After that you can always carry out your 12 bore lobotomy but I've got a feeling you'd change your mind

Because you are posting here and have not hurt yourself, you seem to be looking for a reason not to. There you go
I'd say (without knowing you) that you do have many reasons, you just have to understand that.

Because aiming shotguns at yourself is awkward.
Try a hand gun.

Why don't you just max out your credit card and take a trip to rural China or something? Visit a monastery. Make one last trip to change perspective. If you still feel the same, kill yourself there. But maybe something changes. I was never happier than when I moved away from everyone I knew. It was unexpected. I thought I'd be sad but instead discovered a relieving feeling of tremendous freedom.

You could watch the shitfest and laugh at the sheep parading time to time

What