Any rich neet looking for a wife? What are your requirements?

Any rich neet looking for a wife? What are your requirements?

Other urls found in this thread:

bsft.fr/si9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rich
>NEET
Well, with smarts like that, I guess you HAVE to marry into money.

post your body. height and weight.

dressing as a girl doesn't make you one you retarded faggot

I'm well off, I'm not really a "neet" though. I'm more agoraphobic than anything else. My hygiene is top notch, I have decent schooling, own my own home plus a car and two motorcycles which I do not use. (Hope to some day)

I love to cook, get groceries delivered to my door. My requirements are that my future wife will have to be decent looking (5/10 is fine), relatively smart, enjoy staying in (obviously) and be monogamous. I do enjoy kinky sex, so it's a plus if you do to.

Trust fund / parents obviously.

Post your face annon

What kind of motorcycles

11/10 face
11/10 body
Into -alot- of fucked up fetish shit as a switch.
Not old.

That sums it up here.

We just take your word for it right? Yeah O K
>icanteven.jpeg

that is the shittiest rating system i've ever seen, ima go find my switch and beat you, until you're a 9/10 no such thing as the perfect woman, and if you're ima make you not perfect.

Not as OP, but as a NEET that has no shame in living off his obscenely rich parents.

Again, I'm not OP. Merely answering their question.

Are you some kind of faggot.. I mean, really what were we to expect, we're waiting for OP to reply.. you know what, why don't you just fucking leave. you've confused every one here with your gay ass self.

>OP not LARPing a woman

k den

>LARPing a woman
F O A M
V A G I N A S

Don't be a phoney, it's hopeless.

I'm disappointed.

better than tinder! plenty of horny whores of your city on bsft.fr/si9o

Probably loud AF harleys because hes a faggot.

Harley is the best way to convert $$$ into sound without the byproduct of horsepower.

We gettin any pictures or are you going to be a faggot, faggot?

We'd get along well.

Im not rich, but i am a neet and i am lookin' for a wife. And currently looking for a way to become rich. I got some app ideas and some other bullshit in the works. Don't worry I'll be rich before we have a child.

My only requirement is that you don't kill me for my money. Also, never cuck me, I'd rather you leave me and take my money than cuck me. I'd also Rather you not take my money but if it's one or the other ya know what's up.

what if your wife is a man?

>I'd also Rather you not take my money but if it's one or the other ya know what's up.