Time to settle the greatest debate of all time

Time to settle the greatest debate of all time.

Pancakes

Waffles

French mother fucking toast

>inb4 egg fags GTFO

>inb4 strawberry and blueberry cucks

>inb4 chocolate chip cucks

I'm talking straight up syrup

Log Cabin god tier

French toast master race reporting

I eat the crust first and then the Middle. French toast is from the gods

Amerifat detected

>pancakes

I'm with you OP French toast all the way

buttermilk pancakes

bro i eat all three at ihop

the cook usually watches me too

How can Americans eat that much?

Why?

but french toast is my favorite

Yes that's what I'm talking about give me the waffles the pancakes the French toast the bacon the sausage and the ham

Waffles cause its fun to fill the squares with seme---Syrup and eat it.

idk i guess cause he thinks its a lot of food or something and im a small guy, i just have a fast metabolism and work out a lot but need to pickup a bunch of carbs at ihop some times

What the hell do you eat? Couple of slices of mango ya fag

>Omelette master race reporting

Fuck you OP

Meat lovers omelette da best

>Time to settle a debate
>asks subjective question

Let's go with crepes.

Way to overload a good omelette and ruin it with too much shit
Crepes are the shit and versatile as hell and I love making them.

But when it comes down to waffles v pancakes it all comes down to where you are. If I'm out at a diner its waffles 9/10 just because I can't make a decent waffle to save my life, at home though its pancakes all the way. Cake or bread flour, baking soda and powder and you get the fluffiest fuckin pancakes. French toast can go fuck itself if it's made with anything other than a nice dry brioche and fresh nutmeg

Leftovers and a soda.

Usually some form of take out or delivery. In absence, maybe a banana or something. I dunno. I'm too lazy to cook in the morning.

>whats your favorite color from this list
>red
>blue
>yellow
>inb4 people pick something not a color

>MY FAVORITE COLOR IS HOUSE
>HOUSE MASTER RACE REPORTING
>FUCK YOU OP, LIVING IN HOUSE DA BEET

this is the kind of retarded you are

Faggot, I live in a world where I can choose to have all three. Fuck you and your choice of only one. They're all delicious.

WHERE MY WAFFLE NIGGAS AT

Fuck you and your dubs

Your flapjacks pale in comparison to a true pastry.

Hash browns with onions. One scrambled egg. One slice of whole wheat toast. Two pieces of bacon, extra crispy. A cup of coffee and a glass of water.

Tobasco sauce for the eggs and hash browns instead of using table salt.

English breakfast master race
Kys

Hello! Stopped on this thread because this is a special issue to my heart

Mother fucking French toast

Ok, bye now

Maybe bleach is more suitable for your next breakfast faggot

mmmmmm

waffles.

when I'm in the mood, pancakes.

To the extent of my culinary experience, waffles are basically pancakes in a fancy form. They have pretty much the same batter, they have the same syrups and condiments. The major difference, as far as I care, is that waffles are harder to cut because of the thinner, harder, squares, and so they are inferior to pancakes in terms of ease of handling. I don't need to battle my food to eat it. I'm also not a fan of crunchiness in general, so I'd prefer the softer pancake.

French toast is different from the pancake/waffle argument, because it's basically a piece of bread soaked in beat eggs. To be frank, my experience with the French toast is slim, so I can't give a thorough opinion about it, simply because a google image search for "french toast" gives results that look very little like what I had. I didn't get to eat much sweet french toast. Just an omelette-bread, and I ate it as such.
I will, however, say that French toast is often associated with cinnamon, and that makes it shit tier. Cinnamon is the worst spice around, and it should be abolished along with any food that is reliant on it.

I threw up a little.

Pancakes

I fucking love cinnamon rolls

French toast > Waffles > Pancakes