Why??

Why??

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Define atheism
youtube.com/watch?v=T6xGrgp_dRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is nothing to define

Pretty much what it says in the dictionary, douche bag.

op are you real

just are you real? really. is this really happening? op say something

lmgtfy.com/?q=Define atheism

The more burning question here is: OP how do you create so many of these threads so many times a day? why? how?

>Why??
They need attention, surrounding themselves in the mystery, while turning atheism to theism

Why does it bother u so much that I don't believe?

who created god

>no one's even arguing over religion
>everyone's just wondering how this guy managed to shitpost so often
Your meme has fallen OP

Because they can not argue with our logic!
youtube.com/watch?v=T6xGrgp_dRA

Why are you so desperate to have ancient ideologies give your life purpose?

Atheists are realists first and foremost, we believe in the evidence that can be tested and seen.

Gods haven't been quantified in any sort of medium by any civilization, yet you take the Bibles words as absolute truth. The Bible is quite likely a novel made up of oral legends passed through various cultures, for all you know you could be following the ancient equivalent of Harry Potter.

Evolution, the big bang theory, and scientists that you mentioned have all presented observational evidence in one form or another to support their thoughts. It doesn't claim to be 100% accurate and infallible like religion does, but they serve to pry at the mysteries of the universe far more than any religion will.

Look user, the probability is that "god" was an group of highly advanced aliens that teraformed and genetically engineered on our planet, and then left to do the same to the trillions of other planets out there.

It's most likely that after we die we will never experience anything again, but I'd rather live in reality than delude myself with grandiose thoughts of divine providence and "humans are the best species in the universe" bullshit religious people always spout.
[Po

Why can't retards
stop making this thread?

But fedoras believe in their own superiority and intelligence, I don't.

Can you dissaprove religion ?

Religion in the way organized religions describe it can certainly be proven fallacy, We have no remnants of any of the characters or physical evidence of events, only artifacts that have been passed down through the generations.

We cannot disprove the existence of an omnipotent being like the idea of God though however, because we do not know everything that exists in the universe.

So my reply is yes and no.

stop trolling me

Yes, and it means that there always will be place for religion. Some people already tried to ban religion and what happend ? - North Korea, USSR, Communist Poland, etc

So many triggered atheists. You're fighting the good fight OP, don't ever stop!

There's a place for a lot of questionable groups, that's freedom of expression. People can believe in a flat earth, that's their right. Unlike religious types, athiests are trying to force convert you.

We just want religious people to stop carrying out violent and oppressive acts in the name of their religions. Then they would just be like any other fandom.

But for some reason many religious people feel an overwhelming urge to convert others and "show them the error of their ways".

oops, athiests are not* trying to force convert you.

Personally I am a libertarian.

Every last times I saw this thread it was this same exact question. Not the nice diversity about big bang, false proofs, with different pics and all.

You know that /b is dead when even the cancer gets cancer.