Other urls found in this thread:

bsft.fr/si9o
youtube.com/watch?v=7OGPuqLe3mg
epi.my/thRd4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bomp

kill yourself don't bump this gay shit

thanks for the tip, dr phil!

I fucked one of my good friends girlfriend(they were off and on) and he eventually killed himself once he found out. I truly believe Him, Her, and I are the only people who know the exact reason why he did it. Everyone assumes its over this bitch, which it is, but I believe it was him finding out we were fucking that set him over the edge.

better than tinder! plenty of hornyy sluts of your city on bsft.fr/si9o

One time I ruined a perfectly good book by writing giant letters with a marker.

book sucked

Married a but cheat a lot. Anyone interested in details?

bmpp

im gay af and ashamed

Yes

bifag here, when I was in college,18-19ish, i had a secret relationship with a 13yo boy. was better than pretty much all of my relationships with girls

What happened after he killed himself? you and that chick still talk?

I
browse
>>>/b

i cannot work a smartphone camera to save my life

I just made 2 small coconut bread BLT sandwiches and the cops setting me up didn't get any.

Mainly I fuck my wife's bff. When she's at work the bff brings over her kid for a play date and we fuck around the house while the kids entertain each other.

damn nigga u hardcore!

we were never super serious but believe it or not...his suicide was quite the buzzkill. She came on to me in the first place. She was sending me videos and pictures of her doing some pretty naughty stuff. I think she started flirting and fucking me to rub it in his face...I don't think she intented for him to kill himself, but just to make his life miserable as possible.

and yes I know I am piece of shit for fucking her.

You have no idea. Spectrum mayo, uncured bacon, organic veggies and homemade coconut bread. It was some serious shit.

One time in elementary school we had a fundraiser. The class with the most money raised in the end would win a trip to the theatre. Well I added a digit to our final count.

We saw the fucking Bee movie. Still better than class. Especially knowing the truth.

What a fucking absolute cunt.

The only way to teach her a lesson is to dump everything she sent.

Once the kids are old enough to realize what's going on, or make innocent comments about you and the side chick, you're fucked.

>omg i had sex with the same girl someone else also had sex with, i must an hero

lol

I fuck my best friend in the ass whenever he hangs out at my place smoking weed and drinking. When we're both pretty fucked up and it gets time for bed I slip him a tiny bit of GHB and fuck him when he passes out.

I've been doing this for months now.

Lmao what. You faggot.
Bill Cosby ?

i may have purge disorder

youtube.com/watch?v=7OGPuqLe3mg

dude i wish! this is like light years ago. It was on a KRAZR cell phone. I would love too because she fucking finger blasted her pussy and licked her fingers clean in like 10ish seperate 15 second videos.

im fuck buddies with a 13yo girl, have been since summer

obviously it was other issues that were the real problem.

i was raped at the age of 4

yeah the dude was unstable. He attempted suicide like 2 times before this. Dude laid down in the middle of the road and some 17 year old chick ran him over. Heard she was fucked up for a while because of it.

nah

I like to get drunk and watch Tiny House Hunters.

Your lucky he should have killed you first

is that how he died?

I used to be this way. Then I stopped giving a shit. Now I just blatantly talk to people about how I like gay sex. Even if I'm romantically straight, normies wouldn't know the difference.

Maybe but there's a few years to go until that. In the mean time there's hot sweaty kitchen sex to be had.

So wait, you actually liked his company is a slightly romantic way? maybe you should date men more often.

Those around you will be more accepting than you think.

Yep he tried to OD on some pills the first 2 times.
Maybe so...But he didn't.

our relationship was like any m/f one, except it was secret. we didnt officially date, but we pretty much were. it was awesome.

I kinda wonder if Trump would be a decent President

better than the other options

bmpp

What the fuck

I lost my virgnity to my grandma when I was 16. I used to sleep at her place every friday evening and eventually over the years she saw me turn into a young man and my hormones kicked in, leading me to spy on her in the shower. She caught me. We fucked. It was awesome.

For about as long as I could remember I've had this inability to start a conversation and to even chat up a girl. So I decided to practice online, I went on anonymous apps and started to chat people up. At first it was to get a conversation going, then it went to collecting social media and then it went to chatting up girls to get nudes to then delete them afterwards. I can now approach a girl with no doubt and start a conversation with her and to see if she would be interested in me. Problem now is, it seems that im starting to play with people's feelings. I'm catching myself at times but tgen I find myself manipulating to get what I want. So far I guilt tripped a girl to have sex with me regularly. I don't want to keep doing it, and I feel like a shitty person for using her.

>better than the other options
That seems really unlikely.
Bush did the exact same thing Hillary did with the emails, and he made a better president than Trump would.
At worst, she's as "above the law" as Bill was, and the country did very well under him.

My secret? I tell everybody I'm voting for Jill Stein, but I'm secretly voting Hillary.

She has two legs capable of closing.

better than tinder! a lot of horny sluts of your city on epi.my/thRd4Q

I watch anime

You monster

I was good friends with Israel Keyes.

did you enjoy it?

more

i have a secret coke habit. Everyone once in a while i will pickup an 8 ball and a bottle of astroglide, lock myself in my room for the weekend,and masturbate nonstop for many hours until i'm done with the all the coke. I'm actually getting arthritis in the joints of my fingers and hand from hours and hours of constant masturbating.

his suicide was quite the buzzkill? that's your friend you degenerate piece of shit filth... what the fuck is the mater with you? do you even feel guilty?

I'm very pro Donald trump in a place where everyone loves Hillary

when i was 16 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend

what was his name?

My girlfriend's younger sister used to touch me when i slept there regularly. My gf went off to work real early, and i would go to sleep again.

Started off weird, then i began to like it, then i started hating it

How old are you?

He has to know that this is going on.
Probably why he keeps coming back.
I know I would if if had a good friend like you.

old enough to know to not to say how old I am

13 year old boys are pretty damn cute. The issue is that they're not always mentally mature.