Hello fellow anons

Hello fellow anons
I would like some help I've got this guy (Ex BF of my GF) who was abusing and manipulating her and a complete dick and I would like some tips on how to troll and mess with him, im a twigfag and cant fight. He definitely deserves something and I cant seem to find a way to really fuck with him. I have his name/number and he doesnt know who I am. Help Sup Forumsros (im not asking for assistance but if you want to fuck with him as well idc)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook/nathan.blecha?fref=ts
youtube.com/watch?v=7OGPuqLe3mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go on

Bump

Tell us faggot

Is it true? Or is it just what she told you. Because women are lying whores and you shouldn't believe a word they say.

>Post number.
>Wait.

Agree with this user.

OP is dead. Abandon thread.

Agreed.

OP is a faggot. How does it feel to fuck someone elses used up toy? She will probably fuck him again

Well I started dating her a few days after she left him and she showed me bruises and many other things that let me see that she used to be outgoing and he kinda mindfucked her and she's having a few trust issues with us going out or doing things. I mean even if you guys take it to just troll him with random ass texts thats funny idc lol.

Give us his fb page

Tell us his name. I will copy his head on gay pics and send then to him. I hate abusers

That would be fun

Nathan Blecha - He has a facebook and ironically a shitty myspace page

Link his fb. Too many Nathan Blecha

Dont do this OP, do not do this. Keep his info to yourself JUST ASK FOR ADVIVE THIS IS Sup Forums YOUFUCKING IDIOT

Is it the dude with the infant on the pic?

Ignore this fag. He deserves it OP.

I've been here for years m8, everytime someone gives out this type of info they usually track it back to the source. Fucking newfaggot cuck, just suggest revenge shit like molotov his car or gas bomb his chimney idfk

facebook/nathan.blecha?fref=ts

no i dont want anything harmful please i just wanna troll him and send messed up pics

top apple

This guy?

I used to be in a some what pickle like you.
What I did was made a facebook profile of an attractive female, pictures I got from Sup Forums oc/Pics your not suppose to share. Basically td;dr Only used that facebook on a public internet thing like library or coffee plays, got their nudes, posted it, made up some lies and added some truth. Person is now in jail

I got that too

Its missing the triple w

Please reply OP

This

Hey OP from the looks of it they were married correct?

ya he's one of those that's happy and lucky outside and then abusive and manipulative indoors but like i said i just want to fuck with him he doesnt know me cause my gf and I met at work

Welcome to Sup Forums OP. I just showed him this thread in a screen cap. Have fun.

Sign his number up for jahovah's witness calling lists. Do multiple ones so they call him all day everyday.
>steady KEK

Top kek, OP is ded

I think i found OP's gf.

Damn OP, she has some hairy ass Harambe arms!

100% this

OP dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=7OGPuqLe3mg

Kaitlyne grace leeann is the name of OPs girl

Just wanna let you know my borderline ex fucking abused me and manipulated me and told everyone it was the other way around she even showed bruises on her arms to everyone and yes i did that but only because i hold her arms down because she was hitting me again for the so manyest time so dont believe anything until you heared his side of the story too maby.

Found her family on fb, but not her tho..

Why do u come here just to snitch fag ? Nothing more pathetic then a lurker of message board of people that actually ignore ur existence time n time again..stop tryin to be relevent n hav something to say

Go back to school and learn how to write faggot.

+1

Hey OP. I sent him some messed up pictures! Hope this helps.

Bump