Do you hate your parents for mutilating your penis and depriving you of enjoying sex at its fullest?

Do you hate your parents for mutilating your penis and depriving you of enjoying sex at its fullest?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArpRKXml5Iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate them for naming me such a spic name

fuck off Carlos

Yeah, i'm bitter about it

Yeah. It takes me a while to cum during sex because of it. Blowjobs aren't particularly great either.

Sorry ant eaters, most women in the world think this way

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArpRKXml5Iw

that's changeable

a lack of foreskin barely is

Most women in the world never saw or heard of a cut penis. 3/10, poor bait.

Keep telling yourself that even when none have touched yours, floppy

brool story co. stay in school, kiddo

But... That doesn't even make sense...?

Who cares. Your penis is very important but its not your whole life, that being said i would kill myself if i lost it though. Just except the cards youve been dealt if you are cut or uncut. Only fucking weirdo's go through foreskin restoration. That shits bizarre and is probably a sign of being nutball.

Truth hurts, sock boy

Fuck off, Pedro

2 paid actors.
>kek obvious bait

im 100% glad they didnt mine. dk why they didnt, but doesnt rly matter.

Part of me knew it was true...oh well, not cutting mine to please most women

I guess im ok with a cut penis
I last longer in bed because of it so and the rate of infection on your dick is lower or something

"Uncut guys are great, they’re always so nice to you because they know their dicks are gross.”

Hahahaha funny shit

Because in murica there are chicks that will flat out refuse to fuck you if you've got a sock on your dick

Plus, my orgasms feel fine to me. Why get all pissy at the idea of hypothetically superior orgasms? Should I be complaining that my parents didn't have the doctor sex change me into a girl at birth, since their climaxes are more intense than a man's?

Are you still trying to be masterful trollu? 0/10

Hehe, if a girl denies you her strange and justify it by abount of foreskin, I'm afraid it's just an excuse. Show me the girl who'd close her legs to a super hot guy when she saw his forskin and I'll make you kind of Virginville, population: me.

No.
I don't care about my foreskin being cut off.

EU-uncut master race.

my beautiful uncircumsized penis has never been rejected. Usually theyre surprised but ive never been turned down just for my sock cock

cutfags are okay with it because they don't know the difference, you not being okay with it is in your head, the sex you've had is the sex you know.

an uncutfag who was cut has a right to feel the way you do.

Having had both, I prefer cut. Uncut is always wet and usually had a slight pee smell with a funny, salty taste, no matter how much the guys I've been with showered or even right when they got out. Just my personal preference on the subject from my experiences with a few of both.

UK woman

OMGZ!! im a girl also!!1!!

OMG rly?? me too

Yes I know, we don't exist on this site.

I just watched this and lol'd. It's just silly humor, there are just as many of us that like uncut I'm sure guys

Tits or gtfo

This guy is a fucking whiny beta faggot and needs to kill himself

I'm pretty thankful I dont get cheese on my dick and I last longer in bed

>and I last longer in bed
Using dildo doesn't count.

But your dick doesn't work like it should.

Nah fam. Feels good to have anarchist parents. I got that uncut dick, which might make my great-great grandfather angry, he was a rabbi in Russia.

no because i still have my foreskin without phimosis

>using dildo doesn't count

What the fuck is this supposed to mean, you autist. Are you trying to say I pull out a dildo after I cum or something? The fuck kind of insult is this. Butthurt uncutfaggot, I'm guessing.

It works exactly how I want it.

Yum

Is that your favorite from your dick pic folder?

and yes because you don't know the difference

with that logic neither do you? Fucking tard

are you retarded?

Such a nice, clean young cock.

you also do realize some people choose to be circumcised later on in life right? Meaning they would know the difference.

only americans are that dumb

That's just one reason of many, user.

>implying adult circumcision only happens in the US

no, why would I?

Israel and fuckistan don't count

>fuckistan

okay I kek'd a little

The infection thing is not considered valid justification for the practice.

Actually some Jews are now opposing the practice.

It's pretty damn uncommon outside of medical emergencies.

yup, would love to imitate the feeling. i want to fap just once with fs in my life.
maybe thats why im into uncirced cucks, i want to suck em all day. but i have a gf.

Originally the headmaster jew of the town would remove the foreskin of a new jewborn with his teeth and consume the foreskin

Couldnt care less. There isn't shit I can do about it so why bother being mad? Quit being a whiney bitch about everything, it still feels good to get your dick sucked. Just because you cant get someone to do it doesn't make it your parents fault.

well put, my friend

Such a petty thing to care about.
You guys have better stuff to do with your time, just abandon this bait thread and shrug it off.

women care about pettier things

So like Esau you give up your birthright.
No biggie Abraham had other kids.
(Dude no one gives a fuck if you are cut or uncut when they get their hands down your pants. Honestly. You either respect your parents religious choices or you don't. Then you can choose otherwise when you have a kid.)

Literally can't last more then a minute. Have to foreplay and eat her out for what seems like hours which I don't mind. If I came any faster I wouldn't be able to unzip my pants fast enough. What's the point of having a solid 7" if you can't use it.

Then you're no better than a woman then eh?

never said I was.

what're you getting at?

Lies, rumors, and nonsense..

Sharp knives have been around since ancient times, and Hebrew traditions and what modern "jews" do are two very different things.

That's written by the american men who wrote the hangover.

American men who think their mutilated de-sensitized penis is superior because I dont know why

THey still eat the foreskins though right?

Mmmm, very nice

Nope, glad about it actually. Why are you worried about my dick OP? Phimosis flaring up again? Or are you just mad that even though you think you can "enjoy sex at its fullest" the chances of you getting your dick near a snatch without paying for it are slim to none?

Not at all. After seeing some absolutely disgusting uncut dicks I am so glad I was cut.

I have no idea what "jews" do..
But if they practice feasts of Baal?
Then they are NOT truly Hebrew people and probably deserve hell.

>someone hurt my feeling - beta fag
>someone invaded my personal zone - beta fag
>someone did me a serious wound to my dick at birth and im a little salty about it - beta fag?

>butthurt
Irony?

Yes, betafag

Do the heads of cut dicks always look that... distasteful. Sure it looks better than a normal guy with foreskin up, but it looks a lot worse that a normal guy with his foreskin rolled back, as it should.

pic related

Amen!

Adult cucking rates are high in uh... no places. Only places with medical issues. If you live is niggerstan or fucking North America and Australia for some reason, you are already clucked at birth. And most people who are normal, choose to stay that way.

no, being salty about having your finger cut off would be normal. Being angry that a sensitive part of your dick got jew'd is normal. So can confirm, not beta fag

I'm uncut and I will never do that to my sons, I don't care if others are cut or not that is their problem but what I find pathetic is that these threads are always full of idiots americans supporting such barbaric and useless practice. I feel sorry for your sons and hope you never have one.

>getting this butthurt over something completely out of your control

k

I'm cut. My son is cut. I have absolutely no problem with circumcision.

Why would you cut it off?

my parents didn't get me cut because the doctor was a mumbling idiot who didn't "properly" explain the procedure - my little brother, however, is circumcised

if i could find that mush-mouthed fuck-up today, i'd thank him and buy him a bottle of his favorite booze

Wife wanted him cut. I had no problems with it

what a cuck

If you font get angry about bad things out of your control, you'll never be able to right anything you think is wrong

this is bait

That... Wouldn't change your orgasm type. I don't think you understand how sex changes work.

gay male, never had this problem, even if they haven't showered since the morning.

and since you are gay, if it still has your shit on it you'd lick it the same, right?

that's just the butthurt cutfag playing pretend

Take this shit to /s4s/

my friend removed his foreskin thinking it would be great and would look nicer.
After a year or so he complained to me that it was't the best move he did.. His dick got a bit harder or something and he says that the feeling during sex isn't like it used to be. it's much less sensitive. Takes him a lot longer to cum.. like our or two... and if he had sex the day before he is unable to cum at all...
He regrets it basically.
He even said that he enjoined fucking with a condom more than without foreskin

Nah. I like my dick. There's no scientific evidence that is decreases sensitivity, plus it doesn't look like a disgusting alien worm with dick cheese.

But there is evidence.

You didn't answer the question