Why do I get dizzy and feel like shit everytime I smoke a cigarette? How do people like that?

Why do I get dizzy and feel like shit everytime I smoke a cigarette? How do people like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one likes that shit, they just pretend they do because they wanna be cool

gay ass pussy fag nigga butch

>Why do I get dizzy and feel like shit everytime I (insert drug here)? How do people like that?

how old are you fag

fag

They're literally nauseating. Everytime I have one I just feel like throwing up

It's the tobacco, lad. The more you smoke, the less it'll affect you after a while.

older than your 12 year old ass fag

they feel good overtime
>once you go black you never go back

So 13?

How long did it take for you to get used to it?

I don't even bro, just spun some tobacco with my weed and yeah, mad headspins. Sorry.

stop smoking then pleb

Why the fuck do you think they call it spin. Also you used too much

I smoked because I liked it. It lost its appeal though, so I quit.

I can't, I'm addicted to the nictotine.

still would be older than you

Started smoking cause I thought it looked cool and all my favorite musicians smoked.
No other reason to imo, it's so rancid when you start

smoking is nice,
>come home late at night
>had a great day
>slept with the dog
>movies
>move out into the balcony
>smoke a cigarette
Nothing else quite like it.

they're called headies you pussy

why do people get buzzed up or blackout drunk when they take alcohol? how do people like that?

they need an escape from their boring ass normal reality thats why

youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw black people sure are stupid right goys.

I realized that it was a mental condition for me, I wanted to die so badly in my subconscious that I was smoking 1.5 packs of rolling tobacco which equated to about 100-130~ daily depending on how i i rolled them... After one month i started feeling like a zombie and cut that to 30 daily, which kinda helped.

Why I even started smoking is the most autistic part there, until 18 I was basically a cigarette Nazi when people smoked in buildings or in Cars. After the my father had a heart attack 21 years ago when I was 2 he quit for 7 years even tho he smoked 3 Packs daily. After I turned 18 he had a stroke, was suicidal pretty much all the time and since I was still going to school ( kinda possible even without repeating due to the great school system we have)
My half sister convinced him to live with her and her husband, we met once per week, I started developing a serious drug problem over these years, I could quit anything for 6 months even but not cigarettes, because they are not only addicting due to the nicotine itself(which is the least problem about it). The act of smoking is way more addicting than nicotine and the associations your brain develops when both your parents are smoking play their role too, genetics also have some influence, but i would also say a minor one.
I went from smoking cigarettes, to being a loser with an E-cigarette for 8 months and when I didn't feel the need to smoke for one whole day, so I quit and gave the E-cigarette to my mother, in the hopes she might manage it too some day. I have smoked 3 cigarettes in the past 3 months and all of those 3 when one of my friends was around, he works 400km away from here and lives there now.

TL;DR Cigarettes are shit, you know they are shit, when you realize you are trying to attempt suicide which will take you at least 20 years if not until you die of a natural death depending on your genetics, you might as well hang yourself.

I forgot to mention that he was using less of his beta blockers and insulin than he should and lied to the doctor to give him more, because he "lost it"
That didn't help at all and it seems like I can not even talk about this without going into retardmode leaving out sentences.
The stroke when I was 18 and I feel so autistic that I need to correct this on a platform where the probability that someone is taking shit i am saying serious is at around 5%

>be me at 10 y.o.
>having a walk with a bunch of friends on the school's garden
>we entered by taking a secondary and abandoned road because we were late in the evening so the school was closed by that time
>found out a packet of sigs left by an open window (lot of teachers smoking in there)
>grab it and quietly walk away
>decided to try and smoke
>after first breath we literally spit our lungs
>I quit smoking after that try
>ff 14 years
>started smoking occasionally because the headspins and the relaxing feeling one helps me relax my nerves everytime I have one

Nothing else like a good nice stroke, a clogged heart and an early death huh? Fucking idiot.

Have fun looking this cool.