Sup Forums

Sup Forums
i kinda have a cuckold fetish. my gf's known about this for a few years and so we've organised for her to go out with friends drinking tomorrow night. she's going to wear a short dress, no panties and heels and flirt with other guys. she's even gone as far as tell her friends that shes free to mingle.
i wanna hear awesome stories from Sup Forums to get me keen for it.
pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

epi.my/thRd4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

- signed, soon to be single user
You forgot this faggot

Are you looking for a one way hospital trip?

Don't be an asshole

what?

Why not mingle with her friends?

Not really a cuck experience but sort of. I fucked my wife once while a friend of ours lied next to us and jerked off. She helped him a bit but was kinda hesitant.

My wife cucks me, started same way you did, she knew about it for years, even when we were dating. she cheated on me, not in a good way, so I dropped the subject for 2-3 years

we get married, a few months later, we start talking about the cuck thing again, but IMO, she thinks its all talk because of how I reacted to her cheating

maybe a year (?) goes by, we're at a football tailgate, she's getting drunk, asks if I still have my cuck fetish, I tell her I do, she tells me some guy she knows is hitting on her and wants to tease back

a couple hours after we get back, she goes out with him, they fuck.

she's been doing that for the past 1.5 years now

Kill yourself.

Get cucked user, so we have more fap material at the cost of your sanity. Post pics of wife.

this pls

my wife has fukked other men at my request since we got together. It has always been just a one time thing with each guy. I want her to have a regular sex partner so they can fuck bareback. She is going to be at a conference with an ex sometime in this year. Been thinking about what might happen between them lately. Makes me hard.

better than tinder! plenty of horny milfs of your city on epi.my/thRd4Q

I was always wondering if people like you still have sex with their wifes/gfs aswell (?)

naw, they just want to fuck the other guys

hell yes. especially right after they fuck her. I love the feeling and smells of freshly fucked pussy.

Are you a conservative

Is this Paul Ryan

Nothing is gayer than having full access to pussy, and all you can think about is using it to get another guy off.

moarrrrr!

I would eat your cum directly out of my wifes pussy.

B8 no one is this autistic but it might just be true u cuck

Get Trump to cuckold you

Why do doctors cuckold?

same user. i love when my girlfriend fucks others. my birthday gift in a couple weeks will be me eating someones fresh cum from her pussy.

Get you GF to reverse cowboy while she does that suck her clit

Furfags, muh dick white boi, feminine dick/boipucci and cuck threads are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

So sad :(

thats hot,bro. My wife has been with a couple dozen men since we got married, but never with the same guy regularly. I hope she finds a good setup soon. Hope you really enjoy eating those living sperm and man hormones when he cums in your wife.

Yeah, see? That's gayer than cum on a mustache.

Yes, I see that.

You better get as many of these as possible, your going to be jerking off to them for a long time op

probably going to regret it
would think it would be awk too because your girlfriends friends probably know your a cuck, but I guess you people are into this

Have you ever tried using a human doll to cuckold you.

I saw this documentary in Vice where californian based company makes male sex doll for women and they look somewhat realistic.

Because I want a real guy to roll around with my wife all sweaty and push his cum deep into her cunt. Then I want to stick my tongue in as far as possible to try and get it out.

Hey user ever thought of a cuckold pregnancy

would be hot, but i hate kids

this. mmmmmmm this

He can't regret it when it's just a fantasy, because no real woman would even touch him. Not even for a pity hug.

Get Shane Diesel to fuck your wife

Where does one go to find someone like ya'll in order to donate my cum.

The GOP National convention

Just follow Paul Ryan

I'll keep this short, but elaborate if anyone really wants to know.

>currently with my girlfriend for a year
>early in our relationship we were really sexual in conversation and we discussed fantasies
>she mentions wanting a threesome, but two guys and her
>subject gets dropped for 8 months
>3 months ago we got onto the topic of threesomes
>the more we talked about it the more it ended up appearing as me not really participating much at all and it mainly being her and him
>After talking with her more about it she asks if it's okay if we do this that I just sit down and watch and that I can fuck her afterwards.

I won't go into details
>Have had 1 meetup so far. Only a blowjob so she can see if she is comfortable or would want to go further.
>She wants to have sex in front of me now and she specifically said he has to be 8" (we have an 8.75" toy and she can't quite fit all of it in her). She does not want my size or smaller.

We have tried a few times but all people tend to fail us and back away. It's a very complicated and emotional roller coaster.

I have a fantasy of my gf being fucked by two clowns. One shoving his face against her pussy and the oher one in her ass while they eat her.

Pic related

oh ok cool