>all those diamonds
That lack of taste...

Kek. She's not even a fucking artist.

Cool post (((OP)))

go back to your cave

>She's not even an artist.
how so?

Lil Wayne

Im not a poltard, just someone that knows what elegance means.

Yasssss....she's the world's most famous karaoke singer. Slayyyyyyyy

>implying diamonds ever stopped being elegant
kys yourself

Does not write her own music
Uses autotune
Does not care about expanding her creative horizons, only appealing to the masses

So many diamonds of this size make you look more like a nouveau riche than anything, which makes sense since it's what she is.

nigger

>Sup Forums is ruining this board by bringing politics here
>shills for shitty tumblr-core artists just to try and trigger Sup Forums

shitlib.png

t. Chaim Levinstein

Yes, how dare we bring up politics in a thread about a Jew propaganda agent posing as an artist?

you're both morons. name calling and memes aren't politics

Could she do anything more to appear Caucasian?

I'd be offended if I were a black woman.

she's a director of her albums
if it doesn't mean that she's an artist then kanye is not an artist as well, i've never anyone saying this about him yet someone always says this about beyonce in every thread
you people are so hypocritical
>Uses autotune
she barely uses this
also see above, kanye uses autotune WAY more
>Does not write her own music
shes always mentioned as a producer
>Does not care about expanding her creative horizons
wrong, every album she makes is bigger and more ambitious than previous, it's especially once when you compare s/t (a visual album) and Lemonade (a visual and a concept album) to her older ones

especially noticeable*

Despite what the Jew media says, black people don't really like her. They think she's creepy and 'illuminati'.

They're not wrong.

>Implying loading yourself up with a mineral, the value incredibly and artificially inflated and its reputation an extended long term effort in good marketing, is genuinely elegant.

Bey ignorantly supports the death of Africans at the hand of Western greed, without even actually competently working to make the result aesthetically pleasing.

How DARE she appropriate my hair color!!!!!!!!

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Obligatory Kanye Post

how did his head keep getting bigger?

What if i dont considere Be yoncé AND Kanye artists?
They both are amusical entretainers.

>director
>Yeah dont put this put that there hehe im artist

>autotune
>i gonna mess around with my vocal so i camuflag the lack of skill that people think i have hehe

>write
>WHO RUN THE WORLS XD :P

Art its not subjetive.

Who???

>>director
>>Yeah dont put this put that there hehe im artist
that's a retarded opinion

Same as giving music award/merits to woman with no musical skills.

so it's ok to give awards/merits to man with no musical skills like kanye?

No, both arent musicians.

Greatest* talentless* hacks*.

Joji/frank/pink guy

Sinatra never wrote his songs nor played an instrument. Would you say he's equally undeserving of artistic merit?

I've never listened to either of their music and never intend to, but the hypocrisy is outstanding.

Beyonce can play piano and acoustic.

All possibilities considered, no, Sinatra is pop trash.

Sinatra is the same as Beyonce. A simple singer and performer, but not an artist. Talented, but not creative.

i shiggy

Shit, if Weezy could play trumpet like a boss, I would actually respect him as an artist.

All this cultural appreciation in this pic. Just. Ugh. I can't even.

> Beyonce fans unironically believe all of this

y'all give Grimesfags a run for their money

Funny how murricans think their negro music is super relevant while the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck
Last time I heard Beyonce on the radio was when "crazy in love" came out and I still haven't heard a single Kayne West track (or him being mentioned) in any mainstream media.

>I still haven't heard a single Kayne West track (or him being mentioned) in any mainstream media.

Did you see the trailers for "The Great Gatsby" and "Assassin's Creed" or watched "Suicide Squad"?

If you have for any single one, you have indeed heard a Kanye West song at some point.

Lol no
I'm not an edgy 15yr old

>entretainers
>camuflag
>hehe
>Art its not subjetive

is this really shitty bait or are you just retarded?

fuck beyoooonceee. we just want to see you naked, that's all.

currently popular artists that will be remembered as black supremacists and backers of the worst democratic presidential candidate of all time

>Sup Forums fears the kekposter

Frank Ocean unironically

>yfw Tha Carter VI is a jazz fusion album full of guitars and it's a masterpiece

>wanting to see Jay-Z's used goods
Cuck