Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I just realized I have phimosis
>wonder why erect penises always have the head showing
>search on google
>oshit.jpg

Wat do?

Pic related (it is a method to cure it I guess)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2128632/
sciencenordic.com/male-circumcision-leads-bad-sex-life
circumcision.org/harmswomen.htm
intactamerica.org/resources/decision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought I had it too, then i had sex then I was able to see the head

i used to have that shit too, and had immense shmegma or whatever buildup cuz couldnt pull foreskin back

solution : in shower, man up and every day tug on that fucker a little farther down till u can finally pull that shit back

u will thank me later when ur cock doesnt get filthy and diseased from not being able to clean it

Thanks for the support, gonna man up

Go to a fucking doctor and get a topical steroid.
Don't stretch without it.
I did and it tore and scarred and now my dick looks has a ring of scar tissue around it.

What does a doctor do? Never got my pecker checked before...

I fixed it with circumcision

It's normal (depends on the type of your foreskin) for uncircumcised men to get phimosis or something similar to it. Don't be a lazy fuck and strech the opening of your foreskin daily (whenever you can) and always drop a few drops of baby oil into your foreskin before you go to bed. Stop acting like it's the end of the world.

Kk

Fuck the daily stretching bullshit. Circumcision is the way.

seems like you could cure this by pulling harder downwards on your foreskin while you wank as a new habit.

Also post pics.

Phimocure or cut

Foreskin can be removed surgically in a procedure known as circumcision. It improves penile hygiene and appearance as well as eliminating phimosis and reducing your chances of catching Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

Do this as your last solution if all else fails.
You'll clearly lose sensations ... (I did)

uncut
doctor made me stretch it a bit when a was a kid
now it doesn't cover it entirely even flacid
I wish it'd goes all the way.

When and why were you done?

>It improves penile hygiene and appearance as well as eliminating phimosis and reducing your chances of catching Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
pretending mutilation has benefits

Steriod cream. Ask yoir doctor. Works like a charm

First of all... dont stretch it if it will split the skin. That will cause scar tissue and make it harder to stretch in future. Eat healthy is the number 1 thing. Now when ur in the shower or bath just maaturbate while try to pull down a lil more and more every day... doooo nootttt cause ur skin to split god damn it

dont trust this fuckers. circumcision is horrible you lose your sensitivity. lots of circumsised men can only fap with lube.

stretch it or visit a doctor.
i did this

Kek. It's all true fag. Try reading medical journals instead of edgy anonymous crap. Circumcision does have drawbacks but it also has substantial benifits.

there is no medical reason for circumcision.

I've never had to even think about phimosis, so I'd say that's a benefit. But to each his own. Personally, I'm glad to be cut.

Paraphimosis, severe phimosis, recurrent BXO, recurrent UTI's, the list goes on

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2128632/

this arent reasons for routine circumcision.
circumcision does not prevent from UTI's

you guys are mad cause your weener isnt intact, now you want to tell other people that its better that way. kek

sciencenordic.com/male-circumcision-leads-bad-sex-life
circumcision.org/harmswomen.htm
intactamerica.org/resources/decision

mine ripped from streching dont stretch unless it immediately works. my skin looked like a peeled banana

I didnt lose sensation and i use a high powered vibrator on my cut dick. can still feel it like before

Don't do this. He's full of shit and obviously unhygienic. I have the same problem (tight foreskin) and NEVER had any issues with "shmegma" or any form of buildup.

The suggestion in the OP's picture works and is the safest method. There are also tools you can buy that will stretch the foreskin at night as you sleep.

You can also talk to your doctor, he might help you get one of these devices through your health provider.

nope . didnt work

This is also nonsense. It's proven that men who are not circumcised have a better chance of NOT getting STD's compared to their circumcised counterparts.

Circumcision DOES in fact remove sensitivity as the head becomes desensitized due to continual contact with your underwear among other things.

Just stretch, in the shower like the other user said. Also edge alot until theres zlot of precum, you will eventually be able to pull back when wet, which will also ease the whole process. I was able to stretch all the way back when fully hard in under a year by just fapping really.

It wasnt intact before day face you ever had you dick gushing blood cause you tried to pull the skin back and have your dickskin split like a banana. Blood and pain bitch one moe word and I'll chop your forskin like a banana like mine was then Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa