Stepmom's Secret Photo stash

Stepmom's Secret Photo stash

Okay so Dad, Stepmom and Sister have gone away for the week. I couldn't as I have work. Got a call a few hours later from my dad asking if my Stepmom's phone was there somewhere. Found it on charge in the kitchen. Low and behold she doesn't have a passcode. Was going through it and went to her pictures. Found a load of selfies I assume she sends to my dad when he's away... pic related. Let me know if you want to see more. Think there's anyway I could use them to sort of blackmail her? But not in a horrible way. Like maybe let her notice when she comes back I've seen them somehow. Any ideas?

Post more

Mooooreeeer

Post em
Also dubs

Post pls

Keep em coming

Show her pussu to anus

Unfortunately guys there's no nudes. This is the closest thing to one

Did you fap to her ? Or dream about eat her pussy ?

Of course I have I fapped to her for years... couldn't believe it when I found these.

Very nice.

fck ! Why only rich hawe steps mom like this !

You should save them in multiple places, computer phone etc and tell her that if she doesnt do as you say you'll send them to all of her friends/post them everywhere

Urgh I want her so bad

I woule rimm that ass !

Nah I don't want to do it in a viscous way. Incase she tells my dad...

does she have a facebook, skype, kik? i could try to get some nudes from her and post them here or send them.

Maybe when you give it back just leave one of the pictures on the screen so she knows you saw them