Tobacco Thread

Tobacco Thread
>snusfag reporting in

bump

Gbg rapé or nothing

The only way to start a good morning!
Op, where are you from?

how can u people suck on that shit at all??
ddoes it give u the nicotine high instantly?
i dont get it but its illegal where i live so i never tried

US, in CA
snus is the top tier tobacco.

Op is too much of a pussy to chew or dip "it makes my tummy hurt"

Finmald master race.

"Suck on it"? You put it under your lip.
Well the rush you get from it is similar to smoking but it last longer.

Absolut!

It is stronger than cigarettes that's for sure, but like with anything else you get used to it pretty fast and before you know it you need to have one under your lip at all times.

How is tobacco illegal?? Where do you live? And yes it gives a much stronger buzz than a cig and it's faster in my opinion

Met some Americans who couldn't hande snus when i was traveling. Plus the spitting is fucking
disgusting imo.

_

Snus is illegal is several countries.

dip and or chew is just too sweet, just not into it.

What??? Why? Isn't snus just tobacco un a pouch? Never tried it so idk

got a lip of copenhagen wintergreen in

Spitting? Who the hell spits?

snus is for the modern man

bout to aware u on the best dip around

Well everybody who i met who uses dip, go around with a spit bottle, guess you don't swallow the salavia when you uses dip, or is it personal preference?

The reasons are different from country to country, some claim it's more dangerous, some feel that the different flavours encourage kids to start. It's mostly the large cigarette companies that lobbies for these bans.

Thats fucking disgusting

I started using snus when I was 13 and in my country dip wasn't available until relatively recent. I always swallowed the juices from snus and I saw dip in movies and saw that everyone was spitting the juices. So recently I got a hold of some dip and expected to spit the juices. Thing is, the juices from snus is much worse than from dip.

Americans are fucking pussies.

Does dip nowadays fuck up your teeth?

Any room for black lung in this thread?

Yea, that's what i thought aswell.

You see on tv all these big scruffy rednecks walking around with bottles full of spit while every swedish woman who uses snus swallows...

Min neger

Sure thing!
whats your favorite cig?

A friend of mine grew his own tobacco and made his own. Those ones are the best. I smoke Marlboro blacks regularly though. I picked them because the name makes me feel edgy.

How the fuck could it possibly be more dangerous? I'm pretty sure most health experts agree that, while it's still an extremely unhealthy habit, it's leaps and bounds better than smoking or using loose tobacco products...

>makes me feel like a nigger

ftfy

long time smoker here and mil vet. I used to chew when deployed and convoying. I'd quit and shit would hit the fan and boom, using again. currently trying to get off cigs by using vape. so far lungs are starting to feel cleaner. regardless of vapefag comments, it's easier on the system and lungs. just feels cleaner.

Of course smokeless tobacco is less dangerous, but even I would praise the advantages och cigarettes if they gave me a large enough paycheck. You would too, probably.