Who would win Sup Forums?

Who would win Sup Forums?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ArAZuiIhVpY?t=305
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty sure theyd all melt on jupiter, gg fuck u op.

I think that the massive gravity of Jupiter would suck in the blow dryers and crush them before they were able to get close enough to do anything.

The dryers but only if they stsrted with full gas tanks

But that's a lot of blowdriers

Jupiter, but ONLY because there is not enough room to plug in all the blow dryers.

You're fucking retarded, the blowdryers are powered by solar

>blow dryers work in space

You're fucking retarded, solar blowdryers means that half of them, on the opposite side of the sun from Jupiter, wouldn't even get any sun light because it would block out the sun.

There isn't enough matter for blow dryers to work in space, there's just nothing to move.

you mean 1 octillion

I was clearly joking they would be powered by hydrogen cells u FUCK wit

this is stupid, if you consider a dryers mass is 1kg, all of them will weight the same as 2000 milky ways.

septillion is the brand of blow dryer you fuck head

They'd be on Jupiter not in space you dipshits

or 1358.173 snickers

Noice, also this should be on 'What if' Randal would science the fuck out of it and give us a mad explanation

OP here, I make the rules and it's actually 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 generic brand hair dryers

In any case, however you play it, jupiter wins.

still garbage if you compare them with resses

Well, that's a lot of blow dryers.

Even if they were, Jupiter is huge, fuckin massive, and a blow dryer is small, I'd reckon you'd fit em all around one half easily

apparently the mass of jupiter is approximately 2*10^27 so those hairdriers have around the same mass as Jupiter. So my guess is since Jupiter is an already formed planet, it will be the one to attract the hairdriers and become an even bigger planet.

in that case fuck you

they can't be on jupiter, jupiter isn't solid.

Blow dryers

Assume a mass of 1lb per blow dryer, that number of them would under their own gravitational force be able to initiate fusion reactions (I.e. form a star). Gravitational pull of such an object would consume Jupiter easily.

a planet comprised entirely of blow dryers... sounds like something from Spaceballs

solar powered. if we can solar power a car or house even or even a fridge we can solar power a hair dryer let alone 1000 septillion. we could just simply point them at jupiter and blow that gassy giant away.

cuestion: are the blow dryers three speed power o just standard dry blowers??

Ah but if thas true then old jupiter will have been suffocated by the dryers and new jupiter is more dryer than it is jupirer

dryers win every time

I think what Jupiter will be win, because he does GOD or not?

The gravity is insane on Jupiter.
And it is pretty cold, despite it's size. Jupiter would prob get smoked.

youtu.be/ArAZuiIhVpY?t=305

they are vidal sassoon ultimate models with attachments for directed flow

nigga, do you english?

I doubt it. As said earlier, it's approximately the mass of Jupiter, so it's not enough to form a star.

I guess it's a question of perspective. But I wonder how the chemical composition of the hairdryers would affect the new planet.

3 speed, cold and hot.

Correct.
And here's the math to prove it.
An average hair dryer weighs 1.5 pounds or .68 kilograms
1 octillion x .68 is around
6.8x10^26 kilograms of hair drying action right there
And Jupiter (as a planet mostly comprised of gas) weighs around
1.898 × 10^27 kg
This makes the total mass of Jupiter
BARELY larger than the mass of 1 octillion hair dryers.
The new planet which would be made almost entirely out of hairdryers wouldn't be called Jupiter anymore.

Fuck you and your rules

It's an octillion

Yep that's why I wrote an octillion...

Nope

I mean, that's not so many blow dryers

Mandela effect is fucking with me. The universe I am from it is spelled "Jupitor" NOT FUCKING JUPITER.
What the fuck Sup Forums

Refer to

define win

The hair dryers, working together, could blow the planet off axis and into the path of certain doom.

The mass of 1000 septillion blow dryers would be 1,4 * 10^27 kg while Jupiter weights 1.898×10^27.

That is literally impossible. On the planet they would melt and be destroyed, out in space they would not have air to blow.

this solve the equation, first cold up that mathafucker with the #2 speed, then suddently hit the #3 hot speed, see how the entire planet blows up, enjoy the show.

how much surface space would 1000 septillion blow dryers take up? It is possible that you couldn't fit them all on the planet facing the same direction so they would all be facing inward causing no effect.

The hairdryers.

Collecting that many 2Kg (average weight) hairdryers into one spot would create a massive gravitational object with a mass just slightly higher than Jupiter.

However, because of the increased density of the hairdryers' material relative to the gaseous components of Jupiter... this mass would
immediately collapse on itself creating a black hole. The black hole would then proceed to strip Jupiter of it's material until it collapsed into the event horizon.

Crush blow dryes are shit and wouldn't last even one week. Long battle Jupiter would win.

You just predicted the extinction of life in our solar system

Space doesn't work that way m8.

I find this photo extremely erotic and sexually exciting

damn it crush blow dryers, not again

I can hear the cry of battle now. Along side the deafening hum of hair dryers. This is what war is about. Hair dyers and planets.

>"However, because of the increased density of the hairdryers' material relative to the gaseous components of Jupiter... this mass would
immediately collapse on itself creating a black hole."

Bullshit. You know nothing of the Schwarzchild radius.

Jupiter is bald. Blow dryers have no effect.

The death of the solar system will be caused by a gigantic mass of hairdryers

Jupiter not enough power to power the dryers

>However, because of the increased density of the hairdryers' material relative to the gaseous components of Jupiter... this mass would
>immediately collapse on itself creating a black hole
I highly doubt that

Blow dryers win

Jupiter has already won because the blow dryers are not even turned on

Who would win
5.000 US Marines or 3 trilllion lions

The marines because the have guns

gentlemen.

I checked in stronghold crusader once. Lions always win.

so who won?

>>i like when people waste time doing shit like this, i feel intelligent.

Mass of Jupiter from Wikipedia: 1.898 × 10^27 kg
Mass of a single Hair Dryer: 1.361 kg
Septillian: 10^24

Mass of 1000 septillion Blow Dryers: 1.361 × 10^27 kg

Jupiter wins the mass game, but only barely.

no. it does. m8
>science

define wasting time

Is this real footage?

neither clearly, it was a loaded question, op is a fag

Fuck off, that's my favorite Jupiter. Leave it alone.

How does either object here win?
If you mean which one survives. then its neither.
You're adding 2 large relative masses which would combine into a new larger mass.
The gravity of this mass would not only pull in 67 moons of Jupiter but cause a massive imbalance in Jupiters solar orbit which would cause the whole solar system to collapse.

how do you know the collapse of such an object suddenly appearing out of nowhere wouldn'tconfine itself into a spheroid with a diameter of around 6 meters?

nothing can destroy jewpiter unless some ovens

yes i enumerated an visual output of the outcome via my enhanced game player machine.
im won of the lucky few privledged to have access to this sort of thing and frankly it worries me sometimes

Kek, they would just blow Jupiter away, it's made out of gas.
Problem solved

no because but then what would take up the place because displacement

colorized.

>1000 septillion
That's 1 octillion you dumbfuck.

There fixed

Even if you could work out a way to power them all, Hairdryers wont work in space.
Like the last trap said after taking your pants off, there's literally nothing to blow.

NO WIND TO BLOW IN space

Solar wind

THEN EXPLAIN THE FLAG WAVING

You can move using the force you dumbfuck
Have you never seen a spacewalk before

it was being polite.

theres too many to just point at jupiter thus you would need to pput them on either side ergo it would stand still completely

pic related

>less than one minute of finding gif and putting dryers on it
you spent more time in this thread anyway

But of course. Now I feel a little stupid for not thinking of that myself. Thank you for clarifying.

The force cannot do everything.

I saw this faggot earlier today bragging about his stupid puppet show: thought it was funny to piss him off by leaving him a bunch of 1 stars. Haha he private messages you and leaves a long incoherent rant calling you a honkie ( well me at least) among other insults

""you guys are all bitches with no riches. I'm an entrepreneur by trade and I managed to doop audiences to come see my puppet show! With 30 dollars a ticket, i'm living high and dry in good ole honolulu baby! Raking in at least 45K a year from this lucrative, untouched business. Whaddya think anan, did I make it or what?

Check me out by the way! It's called Wolfie's Puppet Party and you can find it on facebook and leave a review (5 stars!!).
Youre welcome.""

Because the force is the force not the magic

When he lifts things he is pushing against the ground with his feet

Like a crane lifting something up.

a crane can't fly lol

except Jedi could fly

Assuming you would somehow get them around Jupiter, assuming sucked into the planet, and assuming that you could somehow fit an enormously large number of dryers, AND! assuming that such a number as septillion exists (it doesn't), then...

It still would not be a matter of discussion, only mathematical calculations with the exclusion of a large number of physical laws to make this ridiculous problem work.

So like Apocalypse powers up Angel, Storm and Psylock but magneto he just like tells him how to pull metal from the ground.
Does that mean Magneto had all that power all along?
I am confuse