I was about 3 when my parents got a divorce...

I was about 3 when my parents got a divorce. My dad got custody and he took my sister and I from our nice house in cali to move to his homestate in some shitter. After we got moved in, my dad told me he had a friend coming over. I remember he just kept telling me stuff like "you ready to meet S, user?", "we're going to see S, user." stuff like that. I had no idea who this guy was but i couldn't wait to meet him. anyways, there's a knock at the door and in comes flying S. "Hey Buddy, its been awhile." he says to me and I just reply back with a yes, not knowing how to communicate being on 3. "hey, you wanna see a magic trick?" I nod. does the good ole quarter behind the ear trick and he blows my freaking mind. S and my dad talk for a little bit longer and S heads out. "S is the best!" I told my dad. He just laughs and agrees with me. Now, im about 6 years old. I see S pretty often. Mostly every week. Sometimes my dad will drop me off at his place when he's gotta work so S and I just end up hanging out with S the whole time. Normally, a baseball game would be on or something so S was normally watching that while he let me play whatever games I wanted to on his playstation. he had some classics like resident evil and crash bandicoot which were the ones i normally played. resident evil not so much since it scared the living shit outta me but i'd attempt it and end up giving myself nightmares, while S had to try and explain to my dad why i couldn't sleep the other night. One day, my dad dropped me off at his place when he had to work. The moment I walked through his door he yelled "user, you ever been to a baseball game before?" "No, never." I told him. "you wanna go to one tomorrow?" "YES!" i screamed at him. I had never been to a baseball game and it was something as a kid I always looked forward to. it was the next day and S picked me up from my dad's house and we drove to chicago. S' girlfriend at the time was with us and I really enjoyed her company as well.

nypa

I don't know what to make of this...but Cool story bro.

go on

>I first thought this was incest
>Then it started sounding like gay dad
>Then for sure I though OP was gonna get diddled.

Now I have no fucking clue I am very curious as to what the fuck this is.

Continue user, please I need more!

I'm completely expecting the ol diddle

/thread
We're all posting on a bait line. I was interested in hearing how divorce effected you cuz I'm about to divorce mine and have a child. Oh well next thread

waiting for moar

We are meeting missing dad and sister in here...

There's still hope for Sup Forums quality story.

If you didn't get diddled I'm killing myself

We got pulled over on our way up and she kept offering the policeman a pepsi. which i guessed work because they never got a ticket. we got to the game and I remember it being extremely cold. Well, i can put my hands in my pockets but my ears were really bothering me. I never liked being outside when its cold especially without a hat on. it just bugs the shit out of my ears having all that cold air hit them, I look to S when we're in the stands. "S, my ears are cold." I whined. "did you bring a hat or anything?" he asked me. "Not really.." i told him. "well....lets go to the car and see if i can find you something." We go back to his car so now we're missing the game. S digs through his car and eventually ends up finding this brown hat with some argyle designs on them. "Here ya go, buddy." he says putting the hat on my head. "Better?" he asked. "much better" i said. We went to the game, finished watching it and headed back. We pulled up to my dad's and i handed the hat back to S. "Nah buddy, that's yours. just keep it." I gave him a big ass hug and ran into my dad's house, telling my dad about the game and showed him the hat he gave me.

Skip ahead to when i was 9, sometime in decemeber. Wake up to find out there isn't any school today because of snow. first thought that comes through my mind "I'll go sledding over at S'. Started looking for my sister with my snowpants and boots on carrying a sled through the house. "K, you wanna go to S' with me?" I don't hear anything from her. say it again "K, i'm gonna go to S' if you wanna come." still nothing. Decide to just knock on her door. "what" she says. "You wanna go to S' with me?" She comes out and says "you can't go over there now, you know that." I was pretty confused at this point. "What?" I asked her. "user, he died last night." she told me. I couldn't believe it. I didn't believe it. I kept telling her to stop joking but she kept telling me she wasn't. I thought she was trying to fuck me with.

OP why are you telling us all this. I'm confused. Did he fuck you or not? If no, then why even share this story.

What is that pic even trying to convey?

Sad story I guess but so far it's nothing special just a dead friend

Anything less than some Wincest sis sexytime to cheer you up and we'll riot!

Agreeing with you and my reaction to this convoluted mess of a story. Should have tagged OPs post to make it clearer. My bad bruh.

I didn't like walking to his place by myself so I basically just stayed home the whole day, ignoring completely what she had told me. My dad ended up coming home pretty early from what i thought was work. I remember when he came through the door, he just kinda put his head down. "user, can i talk to ya?" asked my dad. "yeah" i said hesitantly. "you know S? well he passed away last night." that's when it hit me. K wasn't lying at all to me. I just bursted out crying and pretty much fell to the floor. my dad picked me up and continually told me that everything was alright. That S was in a better place and the such. everything felt so heavy and the words had quite a bit of force behind them. I cried for weeks and weeks. I couldn't stop. The actual thought of S passing away seemed too unreal, too sudden but eventually, i was able to come to terms with his passing.

This story doesn't belong here.

my bet is that S ends up being his real father and his 'dad' is a cuckmaster.

op will deliver. I have faith.

Bump

Bump

No that was it. Ive just been sitting with emotions since this has happened, and as I've grown up and aged its been hard to talk about my relationship with S. I appreciate all of you listening, it feels good knowing Im not the only one with a story like this.

So what do you want from us faggot?
You could've written this in greentext

booooooooo

Sage goes in all fields

Just sympathy really. Its nice to get these sort of waits off your chest, I've been feeling really guilty about this since it happened.

I honestly have no idea how to greentext, this is the best I could do.

Just put a few meme arrows before you type
>meme arrow

This is now a feels thread

I would, but truthfully I got this keyboard second hand, and a lot of the keys were switched around on it and I still havent figured it out yet. Its a work in progress.

>blah blah blah

>right in the feelies

I dont know how you predicted this is what this thread would turn into, but you did. Good on you M8.

Is this now a feels thread?

well, im in my 20s today and haven't thought about S for awhile until last night. My girlfriend and I were heading out to eat and when I walked out the front door, I immediately ran back inside to go grab my winter cap because it was chilly and windy out. I couldn't find it anywhere. I started digging around in my one of my laundry baskets and couldn't find anything. I had two more in my closet to search in. go to the second one, not in there. Start digging around in the 3rd one, one i haven't really touched in awhile since its just a bunch of rags and accessories. get to the bottom and find that argyle hat S gave to me at the baseball game. It kinda hit me right there. I don't think of S often or anymore even. I started to cry. My girlfriend walked into the bedroom after she heard my sobs. "user, is everything okay?" she asked. "They are" i said smiling a little too. The funny thing is I never really remembered keeping the hat at all through life. Like the last time i wore it was the day of the baseball game. i just find it funny that it somehow managed to make its way into my home and everything. I don't really choose to believe in signs or anything but this goes a long way for me.

Love you too S

Glad I wasn't the only one. Lmao

This is what it is.

Goddamn you people are a bunch of fucking degenerates. Thanks for the story, OP. It's seldom a departure from the constant faggotry we've all become accustomed to.

Your mom must have been a complete piece of shit junkie hooker to lose custody of her two kids to a guy who goes from being in a nice house to what you referred to as a shitter. Also, no mention of your dad having a gf, only this "S". I suspect he and your dad were gay and having a secret relationship they both hid from their respective SOs except your mom probably found out and that's why your parents got divorced. Have you ever suspected this?

this

What's there to figure out? Fucking Google a pic of a qwerty keyboard and make yours match the fucking picture. Jesus christ.

I bet S killed himself cause you're so fucking stupid

I agree with this user. Had a Salinger-esque feel to it. Thanks OP!

Wow this OP. This. Where's mom

Or, you know, marriages just don't work out and the father is in a better way to deal with a kid? With all the anti-dad bias claims you'd think this would be a welcomed change.

Wow, are you naturally a raging cunt or is that a personna you managed to eek out over time on the Sup Forums?

False memories op
never happened
or your noodle made up the memories to fill the gap
You dont remember ANYTHING pre 3 years
If you think you do, its not real, they're false memories, e.g. your brain fills in the blanks

Idk man, my ex wife was a worthless piece of shit, didn't work, didn't do shit around the house. I was the primary earner, and yet she not only managed to have a dude to move in with, because he was a line cook with no money, she also got awarded fuckin $900/month in child support and alimony and she's the one who committed infidelity! My fucking face when I paid a lawyer 7K to basically speak for me in court, but didn't actually win me anything. Sold the house, she got half, and I paid for her lawyer. All she had to say was she was unhappy and it was my fault she didn't work for 10 years and couldn't find a job so that's why I had to pay her. This bitch is completely fucking worthless and I was making 6 figures at the time and I got fucking twice monthly custody. Bitch be calling me to have him home early on sundays so they can go out to sonic as a "family" for dinner. So yeah, your mom was either a junkie prostitude or fucking stupid.

So fucking sorry man. Were there signs or did it just drop out of nowhere...? Are you finally happy now that you're single? Bet you miss your son like crazy. Would you recommend staying together for the kids?

well, im in my 20s today and haven't thought about S for awhile until last night. My girlfriend and I were heading out to eat and when I walked out the front door, I immediately ran back inside to go grab my winter cap because it was chilly and windy out. I couldn't find it anywhere. I started digging around in my one of my laundry baskets and couldn't find anything. I had two more in my closet to search in. go to the second one, not in there. Start digging around in the 3rd one, one i haven't really touched in awhile since its just a bunch of rags and accessories. get to the bottom and find that argyle hat S gave to me at the baseball game. It kinda hit me right there. I don't think of S often or anymore even. I started to cry. My girlfriend walked into the bedroom after she heard my sobs. "user, is everything okay?" she asked. "Yea. Yea i just remembered the best ol' diddle i ever got" I tell her, smiling at the cap. She comes closer and enveloped me in a hug. "Its ok user, you're a faggot". The funny thing is I never really remembered keeping the hat at all through life. Like the last time i wore it was the day of the baseball game. i just find it funny that it somehow managed to make its way into my home and everything. I don't really choose to believe in signs or anything but this goes a long way for me.

Love you too S

That really sucks, bro. I hope things work out for you! My point was, sometimes the father gets custody. And to assume that the mom was some degenerate might be a false assumption given stories like yours, where the father is the obvious choice for primary caretaker.

>this is Sup Forums

No, I would not recommend staying together for the kids. I knew something was up. It wasn't the first time she cheated. But after years of issues stemming from the first time, all the counseling, I decided to try for the sake of the kid, appearances mostly. But this time I was over it. I had done everything a married person was supposed to do in that situation. It involved more than just my anger bc of the kid. That's why I think people who say they would never accept a broad after committing an infidelity is completely full of shit. You don't do that. Especially as a man. It's easier as a woman bc they can just go live with moms and file for divorce and not have anything to lose. But men have it bad. She didn't even know I knew. Or maybe it didn't matter to her. But fool me once, you know? I just filed for divorce. I told her, then she preceded to empty my house of all my furniture while I was at work. She's a fucking cunt.

But yeah, I'm alright now. I have a great relationship and despite almost a grand being taken out of my check every month, I'm doing well for myself. I can only hope she gets butt cancer and dies. I miss him, yeah. Even more so now bc she moved to a different state. Yeah, I told the child support office about that when I found out and they said there's nothing they can do. Gotta go to court again to do anything, but now I'm just like whatever about it. He's 15 and could choose, so maybe this is the life he wants, maybe he's too afraid to piss his mother off, so in 3 years I'm done paying support and alimony, which is tied together so I won't have to pay her when child support discharges, and I'll get to be his father on my terms later. I'm okay with that. We Skype and stuff every week, I get every other holiday and a few weeks in the summer. That's life bro. And it could be worse.

yep