How bout some girls in division related magic acts/some NBM. Cut in 4ths, halves, headless, but still alive (magic!)

How bout some girls in division related magic acts/some NBM. Cut in 4ths, halves, headless, but still alive (magic!)

Any one else got some to share? or just want to report in and I'll share what i can.

Ones of the trick about to happen (pic related) are cool too.

as well as kinky stuff.

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Just google magic tricks revealed

share as in pictures, fantasies, etc. I know how the illusions are down, but that takes the fun out of it.

oh. so you mean blatantly photoshopped pictures?

"blatantly as in defying the laws of of psychics, yes. If you, or any one would like to contribute some more convincing/better quality ones that would be great.

artwork is good too.

as well as convincing illusions

Needs a taller girl or shorter box. It's better when cutting at the waist, hence "in half" and not just "sawed her legs off". Also it would be great if her feet stuck out more for easy access once divided.

Nice outfit and good to see a willing assistant though.

Even girls playing around with implications of the trick happening is cool too.

OP lacks the ability to convey meaning through use of the english language, but he is not interested in the trick itself, just images of the trick, the images does not have to be convinving.

Close, it's not my first but okay. So kind of, stories, fantasies, videos, experiences, its open context okay?

Nice that she posed for that, but that circular saw would only cut an inch or so in, not really "halving" her, or would take a few passes and make a mess to get the job done.

so this is a fetish thing?

It's Sup Forums, everything is a fetish.

guess i missed out on inb4 gore

Failed sword box illusion.

Very failed sword box attempt.

What a lovely young lady we have here.

She would make a great assistant.

Just lie down on that table, here are some straps in case she changes her mind.

No one told her we've never attempted the sawing trick before.