He's voting for Clinton. Why aren't you?

He's voting for Clinton. Why aren't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-i3mX0YRrjM
youtube.com/watch?v=kdDo1A7EsyM
youtube.com/watch?v=WXTsvtrKnDs
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
louderwithcrowder.com/dnc-fake-trump-ads-craigslist/
lifezette.com/polizette/federal-law-enforcement-veterans-say-rico-can-take-down-the-clintons/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/225
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/hillary-clinton-pandering-radio/479004/
nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/the-clinton-campaign-wanted-her-to-make-a-yo-mama-joke.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/08/23/health-insurance-expert-obamacare-could-be-within-one-year-of-collapse-n2207836
investors.com/politics/editorials/obamacare-is-failing-exactly-the-way-critics-said-it-would/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't live in the us

Because I don't want a nuclear war with Russia.

Because Gary Johnson is on the ballot.

I am not a cuck.

I'm not a sheep / I can make my own decisions.

Sup Forums told me to vote trump

I don't vote :^)

Faggot

Idiot faggot

Sam Harris is smart, and his arguments are well thought out, but he can be naive. He takes people at their word, so if an ISIS soldier claims to be fighting for Islam and a worldwide sunnah, he believes him, but he also believes Dick Cheney when he claims that the attack on Iraq is a defensive pre-emptory strike against terrorism, when his oil-industry links are well-known and the conflict of interest is obvious.

Why the fuck am I posting on a website full of retards and NSA weasels?

he's aware people can lie but when they're talking constantly to each other about the joys that await them after death.. and people really are suicide bombing it's more 'naive' to think they can't really believe in a god that wants them to do the things they do.

He's said he wasn't for or against the war on Iraq and that it looked like a mess. He uses someone like Dick Cheney as an example of someone that understand intent - if Dick Cheney could do anything he wanted would he act like businessman that wants to acquire oil or like ISIS which interests are not in oil or profit but killing people because they think that's the right thing to do.

I voted for Hillary. Just put my ballot in the mail a few days ago tbh.

I haven't noticed him taking people's word at face value, but it is true that his belief is that the intentions of people are very important, and not just the actions/effects. I can get behind that. He realizes that Clinton—well both, really—are opportunists who has never sen a check they didn't like. He clearly sees through the FocusGroup-a-Tron9000 that is Hillary.

And I think you are referring to Sam's overview of ISIS' magazine “Dabiq”, yeah? It's true that ISIS could totally be trolling the west with their pompous sneers of “they just don't understand that we are actually sincere religious zealots”, but you need to keep in mind that much of that magazine's job is to also be propaganda for potential recruits… recruits who would WANT to be part of a sincere religious movement where, as Harris said, one can be both holy priest and James Bond all at once. I know that ISIS uses our own liberal sensitivities against us; our desire to help those in need. They exploit that, and cry political motives when it benefits their intentions. But that still doesn't cancel out the apparent fact that they are STILL mainly and earnestly focused on realizing their caliphate, and are interested in recruiting more who believe the same.

As for any alleged belief of Cheney's sincerity, I never read or heard about Harris agreeing to or believing that. I'll have to look into that. Any source for that?

Sam got fucked by Chomsky. Couldn't sit down for a week.

You misunderstand me, bro. I agree that ISIS soldiers are ideologically and religiously motivated, but Harris draws a distinction between ISIS killing innocent people in the name of Islam, and Cheney, Bush et al killing people in the name of 'Freedom'. This is his fundamental break with Chomsky. He claims Chomsky only cares about the body count, and Harris claims (correctly, IMO) that the motivation behind the killing must be considered. Where I think he fails is that he believes that Cheney (and I use Cheney because Harris explicitly mentioned Cheney when making this argument) is motivated by the desire to keep America safe from terrorism. That's clearly and obviously bullshit - Cheney knew Iraq was no threat to America and should have known, and I strongly believe DID know that removing Sadam Hussein would create the vacuum that the likes of ISIS were waiting for, I just don't think he cared about it that much in the short term, and expected that it would generate income for his defense-contractor buddies in the long term.

War is a racket, my friend, and Harris should see through the bullshit. He recently admitted to being wrong about endorsing the increased surveillance of U.S. citizens, so when's he gonna come around on this too?

Oh man, I don't have the time to hunt it down, but as I mention in the other post, Harris was discussing his difference with Chomsky and brought up Cheney and the body count thing before they had their semi-famous row over email.

Yup, just caught that post, myself. It's been a while since I mulled over the Harris/Chomsky spat, haha. Thanks, man. Will do.

What? Chomsky basically waved him off when Harris attempted a dialog over email. That's not getting fucked, that's getting dissed.

I lost.

0/10

He came back so many times in email Chomsky had to stick it to him. Then Harris published it.

He must have secretly liked it.

I don't know much of Cheney as I'm not a US citizen. Can you recall where Harris claimed Cheney is motives by the desire to keep America safe from terrorism and why was that clearly wrong? How could he have known killing Hussein would make things worse for them/us and better for him?

What has he changed his mind about surveillance? Do you mean unlocking iphones or what exactly?

>He must have secretly liked it.

Heh.

Harris is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think he published it so that he can demonstrate that he was attempting a proper dialog and Chomsky was not interested in a challenge to his quasi-dogmatic position.

Because she sucks
They all suck
We need to have another election where these 4 dipshits aren't in the running. Statistically there should be at least one shithead who's a better candidate than what we have to choose from right now

I'm not the user you are replying to, but yes, I think they were referring to the FBI-Apple dispute. Harris was, at first, on board with the idea of a backdoor, using the illustration that we have never before had "safes" or "safety deposit boxes" that couldn't be found/opened by law enforcement, so why start now. Then, a few tech heads talked with him (can't recall who, or if Sam even named them), and was convinced to change his mind on the matter.

As for the Cheney stuff, that seems to come from an email back-and-forth between Harris and Noam Chomsky. I haven't read it in a while, but it's here:
samharris org/blog/item/the-limits-of-discourse

Only cucks vote for women.... that have been cucking you in Washington for 30 years.

>some guy voting for someone

What does that have to do with who I'm voting for? if he ate some guys asshole that doesn't mean I want to either.

End of the day they are both cunt rockets, just different flavors. Vote for whoever, personally I'll vote Trump because I'm worried Hilary will start WW3.

I know this is bait, but just to trololo along with it… why don't you just cucking nudge your cuckvariables necessary for your cucked definition of “cuckoldry” a few more cuckdegrees to point out that only cucks vote for the person they cuckdeem MOST likely to cuck them over whilst in office… and that many of these cucks conclude that Trump is actually the worse of the two cuckidates? This is to say, to remind all us cucks that we can be cucked by both women with strapons and men with tiny cuckhands alike.

Because I'm a racist and I don't want no stinking Mudslimes in my country. We already got them noggers, yup. The better question, I'd ask, Is , why he want a bunch of mudslimes in our read, white and blue country all-o-suden?

I recall his follow up podcast on the iphone backdoor pushing back at the techniques who supported it (honestly, I was one of them being a tech-guy myself) and him calling people who want total privacy for everyone (including terrorists) from the government to be part of a religious-like cult. I recall him changing him mind on something but I'm not sure it was that - I'll have to re-listen to those.

“My analysis is that Trump would not be permitted to win. Why do I say that? Because he has had every establishment off his side. Trump does not have one establishment, maybe with the exception of the Evangelicals, if you can call them an establishment,” said Assange. “Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc. are all united behind Hillary Clinton. And the media as well. Media owners, and the journalists themselves.”

He had a small debate with Gad Saad over the issue of Trump, and I honestly feel that Saad won in terms of the argument that was put out there.

Sams issue with Trump on that topic was how dangerous Trump may be with the national debt default - but to be honest we are way past that point... we will default in one way or another with the amount of debt we have. So if you look at the argument purely from a demographic shift - Trump wins - because Hillary is much more destructive by basically carting in muslims by the truck load.

If you want to hear the whole thing look up on youtube Gad Saad and Sam Harris.... They both had good points and it was an honest calm conversation.

There was a while a couple of years ago when I watched just about everything youtube had to offer on Harris, it was somewhere in there, I don't remember exactly.

I claim it is clearly wrong because the basic test of 'cui bono?' - 'who benefits?' shows that Cheney's actions generated a lot of income for the oil and defense industry he comes from.

Hussein was aided by the U.S. for years (remember the famous photo of Rumsfeld shaking hands with Hussein) because America wanted a 'ally' (puppet, really) next-door to Iran, who threw off the American-controlled Shah and replaced him with a toxic theocratic regime.

Hussein gassed the kurds for years with U.S. turning a blind eye, and tortured his own people, and harassed Iran, but he also suppressed the uprising and organizing of religiously motivated groups ion the region. It was for his own interests, but it had the effect of keep things in the region generally stable. Also, he was generally secular, he cared about religion as much as he felt he needed to for his seflish political purposes, but he was not an ideologically driven Islamist. His rules were unfair, but they were understood and predictability is the next best thing to freedom.

Trump might get the popular vote, but so did Gore in 2000, the electoral college exists so that mummy and daddy can overrule the kids when they vote to have ice-cream for dinner.

Is getting oil or money always a bad thing? Granted those have a general back track record but that doesn't he isn't also interested in freedom, he may not but I question the reasoning of just "cui bono?" Defense is what you use to ensure you have freedom after all and it's sad killing a dictator has just made things worse - I don't think that was the intention of every supporter of that war but generally I imagine that's mostly true.

Would be an accurate point if it wasn't overwhelmingly young "children" voting for Clinton.

You know, the ones like you who are unable to think for themselves.

I've been saying this, without knowing Trump would run, for years. POTU is always chosen and presented to the people who then go on to vote for said choice, by any means necessary, by the same people who actually rule this world: "Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc." The wealthiest people on earth.

I knew Hillary would be president right after Obama 8 years ago. It was so obvious given who was backing who and the dynamics of the first black male followed by the first female to soften the blow. It's brilliant.

Americans are such idiots. They think they have a democracy. They quarrel amongst each other, trying to convince the other to go with their team, such tribal behavior, as if they actually had a choice.

It works every cycle without fail. Brilliant.

I'm saying that 1) the U.S. invasion of Iraq was supported by the likes of Cheney probably because he stood to make a lot of money from it and, at best, secondarily because of some self-deluded notion of national security and 2) the consequences of that invasion where foreseeable and ignored or, at worst, a cynically calculated means of securing income for defense contractors.

I don't know what every supporter of the war wanted, but the rich and powerful few who stood to gain billions in profit and secure unmeasurable power had pretty clear motives in my opinion.

fair points.

ey that definably looks reel

Having an opinionated debate in class rn

I really really really doubt that.

Lefties think they convince rational ppl with the "they do it to argumentation"

cus im from the usa and i make my own decisions, i dont blindly follow other ppl cus they are atheists riding on the coat tails of hitchens and dawkins

"Black people are apes."
- Sam Harris

I'm not a Trump supporter, but Sam Harris is a pseudo-intellectual of the worst kind.
Don't trust any word that comes from his mouth, even if he sometimes seems right or legit. Be very careful.

-_-

lol that pic tho

You're a fucking idiot.

Pretty sure my high school students could identity this as being faker than something that's really fake.

really? then don't vote at all. voting for clinton is like voting for pol pot

wtf I hate Sam Harris now

>Don't trust any word that comes from his mouth
Good thing he never asked people to do that then.

Harris grants that Hillary isn't portraying religion as a real source of terrorism like she should and if we assume all slander against her was true (even though some of it being true some of it not) she's still better than Trump. Given a better republican Harris may have voted for them.

Is pseudo intellectual just plastered onto people you don't agree with?

what is a REAL intellectual to you? someone who teaches at a university and never applies that knowledge?

anyway black economics guy said intellectuals are useless anyway "intellectuals work begins with and ends with an idea"

>what is a REAL intellectual to you?
Being a real intellectual takes intellectual honestity, something that Harris lacks of. Moreover he has contradicted himself several times and refuses to even acknowledge or explain it.
I agree with some of his conclusions but that's not the only thing what we must look into intellectuals. If you only listen to guys you agree with, you are not looking for reason or arguments but trying to confirm your bias.

>anyway black economics guy said intellectuals are useless anyway
I suppose you mean Thomas Sowell. He probably was trying to adress a more narrow definiton of "intellectuals" or examining some of the habitual tropes from academic circles, like considering their opinion in politics is relevant because they have expertised in another field, but I haven't read that book of his so I cannot give a serious opinion.

Literally who?

He's related to Ben Stiller in some way and calls himself an interlectual.

You never heard of Ben Stiller? youtube.com/watch?v=-i3mX0YRrjM

Loved his podcast on Donald Trump with Joe Rogan...

youtube.com/watch?v=kdDo1A7EsyM

Donald Trump = Dangerous imbecile

The one with Andrew Sullivan was pretty good as well.

The less of two evils IS *less* evil.
youtube.com/watch?v=WXTsvtrKnDs

Hannibal don't approve

that something something good, not bad about Sam Harris

*says

Because KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

"We want Hillary Clinton to win."

Total money given to Hillary Campaign by the KKK: $20,000.00

Total money given to Donald Trump by the KKK: $0.00

Wow, this is bad. Real bad for Hillary.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

If you listen to his last podcast and still decide to vote for Trump then there is no hope for you. You're lost to humanity.

How desperate are Democrats now that Hillary's nose-diving in the polls and she's destined to lose?
Very desperate you say?

Well, desperate enough to MAKE A FAKE, SEXIST CRAIGSLIST AD AND POST IT AS A JOD LISTING FOR DONALD TRUMP

That's right. The DNC and Hillary's people fabricated and POSTED a FAKE JOB OPENING where the job requirements were:

-No gaining weight on the job
-Must be open to public humiliation
-Proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you're too old

Amongst other, numerous disgustingly sexist remarks.

And you faggots want to complain about something Trump said in PRIVATE that was HYPOTHETICAL? You're CAUGHT AGAIN literally trying to create evidence to pin on him.

Isn't that the same thing that cops try to do when they plant drugs on people then charge them?

Fucking sick and pathetic.

louderwithcrowder.com/dnc-fake-trump-ads-craigslist/

Al Capone? John Gotti? Hillary Clinton?

You heard right. The FBI is compiling a RICO conspiracy case on Hillary, Podesta and Huma as we speak.
The house of cards is tumbling down. She's done. 10-20 years in prison and getting NOWHERE near the white house.

Sorry you fags wasted your votes. Time to welcome Trump with open arms.
The only question now is who's going to turn State's Witness against her first for a plea deal?

lifezette.com/polizette/federal-law-enforcement-veterans-say-rico-can-take-down-the-clintons/

The only reason he's famous is that one short bit about Bill Cosby. The rest of his shit is just unfunny rants by an obviously drunk moron.

Who's REALLY Putin's puppet? Hint: It's Hillary

Hillary team concerned about discussions of her Russian Uranium deal

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/225

Hillary bragged about being invited to Russia’s Putin’s ‘Inner Sanctum’

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927 (in attachment)

Not American

take your tinfoil asshattery back to Sup Forums you pathetic basement dwelling filth

Fuck trump. I don't want a fucking third world war you piece of shit. I will not welcome him because he won't be president.

Sam Harris, famous atheist/philosopher who wrote The End of Faith. The smarter trumpfags used to love him because he talks a lot about the dangers of radical islam, but then he came out strongly against Trump and now they spend their days sending him threatening tweets.

You don't want a third world war yet you're voting for Hillary?

Hillary Clinton SUPPORTED the IRAN nuclear deal that allowed them to enrich uranium and develop nuclear weapons over the next 6 years that was signed under the Obama Administration.

Hillary Clinton says "If I'm president, we will attack Iran to stop their nuclear program."

Hillary literally CREATED the same nuclear problem that she wants to launch a war AGAINST.

But, somehow, Donald Trump is a warmonger. Savor that fucking hypocrisy, anons.

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

‎Hillary pretends to give a fuck about minorities and the saddest part is blacks, hispanics, and SJWS eat it up while she exploits the FUCK out of them.

On a radio station targeted towards black people with music that most would consider connected to black culture, Clinton’s comments looked for all the world like a textbook attempt at pandering from a campaign that has long been accused by young black people of doing just that.

"I always roll with hot sauce."

Holy fuck, how racist is that? Not only changing up her verbage and using slang like a 14 year old, but implying that all black people put hot sauce on their food? For fuck's sake.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/hillary-clinton-pandering-radio/479004/

2 months before her "hot sauce" incident, Podesta and team who write her speeches corresponded with each other and tried to get her to say "Yo Mama" at a mostly-black rally.

"Is everyone comfortable with her saying "Yo Mama?"

How do blacks not realize she's exploiting them? Where are the people calling her racist?

nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/the-clinton-campaign-wanted-her-to-make-a-yo-mama-joke.html

Yet another example of Democrats being complete hypocrites and talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Let's not forget Bill's snafu from 2008 when they were slinging mud at Obama, clearly an African-American:

"A few years ago this guy would've been carrying our bags."

And the list goes on and on and on. The next time a democrat tries to tell you Trump is a racist without any thing to substantiate it, remind them of a few of these examples.

Be smart. Vote Trump.

Trump wants to pull the US out of NATO and let Putin invade the whole of Ukraine and Syria. This obviously will not cause any instability of any kind though and the world will be insanely safe and not close to war at all.

I seethat same hypocritical shit everywhere. Literally turning blame on trump through made up facts that Hillary is planning on actually doing. What the fuck?! And when they get called out, they either dont respond or they mention every fucking time trump farted the wrong way since '84 and compare it to "deleted emails"... they nevermentiin what the emails are about though. Unless theres some propaganda laced "those poor 3rd world country children" emails. Wow..5 good emails you can point out from tens of thousands or more. She absolutely must be a fucking saint. Right?

>citation needed

Hillary wants to force everyone to wear red and white striped hats and purple underwear.

I know a lot of you faggots aren't old enough to remember the last election in 2012, let alone the one from 2008.

I'll clue you in on a little something:
You look pretty fucking stupid trying to pin the "Obama Birther" thing on Trump when everyone knows Hillary came up with the shit when she was running against Obama the first time.

thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/

That's their "game" in a nutshell just like they call everyone ELSE racist when they pander to the black vote then call them "fucked in the head" behind their back. Democrats are racist as fuck and their entire political agenda is keeping minorities poor and in the door so they'll become dependent on their overlords for handouts in exchange for votes. It's a sick cycle.

I guess my citation is for you to grow a brain and not be lead like a lamb to the slaughter, but you'll never do that. Look at any of Trump's speeches on the crisis in Syria or NATO. Hell, any of our international alliances.

See? Nothing. Not 1 response. Fucking pieces of shit.

>hur durrr "muh feelings" response

ok, great rebuttal. I can make shit up too then just act like YOU'RE the idiot when I don't provide any source for the bullshit I spew.

Any point you're trying to make is moot because you're too fucking stupid to know how to copy paste any evidence whatsoever to support your position. Sorry, kid. This is an adult discussion. Come back when you've got your big boy pants on.

>being this credulous

Building a border wall isn't at all an impossible task or a money pit as every crybaby liberal is screaming about. First off, border walls, when constructed and staffed correctly are extremely effective. Israel is a perfect example (and just because it's 1/15th the size doesn't make it any less accurate of a comparison as the only difference would be how many people would staff said wall.)

We're also talking about almost 2,000 miles of construction. This would employ tens of thousands of people in all sorts of trades and professions from tech/computers all the way down to common construction trades. All those people looking for work and LEGALLY allowed to work in the US would find a lot of new openings.

In the end it would put more money into circulation and actually stimulate the economy with more spending in fact (believe it or not!) we actually did the SAME FUCKING THING with construction of the highway system during the Great Depression and all those people digging ditches, pouring concrete, and building shit actually saved our economy.

The only people who are crying against a SECURE border wall are A) Illegal immigrants that are already in the country and now want legal citizenship after shitting all over our laws and their own people by stepping over their own countrymen and cutting the line B) Children of illegal immigrants aka "anchor babies" who wouldn't be here to begin with if their parents weren't felons and criminals (illegal immigration is a felony and makes them criminals) C) Business owners who profit off of using the labor of illegal immigrants or D) Any combination of the first 3

Tell us again how this could NEVER fucking work when a project 1,000 times bigger has ALREADY WORKED IN THE PAST.

Tell us again how it's somehow RACIST to not want ILLEGAL immigrants to be able to walk across your borders and ignore your laws.

Tell us how it's RACIST when "Illegal Immigrant" isn't even a fucking race to begin with.

We'll wait.

"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health plan."

1.6 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY LOST OBAMACARE THIS YEAR, 2.4 MILLION PEOPLE ARE PROJECTED TO LOSE OBAMACARE NEXT YEAR.

90%+ WILL SEE AN INCREASE IN INSURANCE PREMIUMS BETWEEN 50-116%

Many states only have ONE insurance company to choose from in the "open market" where they were supposed to have MORE choices. (This is called a MONOPOLY and they're ILLEGAL in the US)

Yeah, you're an idiot if you think we need 4 more years of this bullshit.

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/08/23/health-insurance-expert-obamacare-could-be-within-one-year-of-collapse-n2207836

investors.com/politics/editorials/obamacare-is-failing-exactly-the-way-critics-said-it-would/

Fuckin' amen!

it won't happen. here's why.

all big civil infrastructure projects in the past have been economic investments in and of themselves. eg. - the hoover dam created lake mead which was then used to create new farmland.

a wall will not create any new economic opportunities beyond simply getting it built, there's no way to make money off it.

>names one infrastructure project
>says ALL infrastructure projects

topkek, ok idiot

You DO know that tens of thousands of legal workers from mexico cross the border every day into the US to clock in then go back home to Mexico at the end of the day? They buy WORKER VISAS and (holy shit) the US controls the price of those. We can raise or lower them whenever we like. If Mexico doesn't want to pay up front to build the wall, we simply raise the price of the Visas. We can also do this to make revenue. There's no rule against it. They're not going to say no. They don't pay for their Visa, they don't cross the border to work. Problem solved.

Pretty sure he discusses this in the Joe Rogan interview.

He looks like a faggot

Sam Harris= Jewish

Me= Not Jewish