Is USA the best Latino country?

Is USA the best Latino country?

>57 million Latinos
>40 million speak fluent English
>the richest and safest Latino cities are all in the US (Miami, San Diego, LA, etc.)
>projected population in 2050 is 132.8 million people, or 30.2% of USA total projected population

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, usa confirmed best spic country.

>tfw half korean and half Cuban

Also Miami is where most of the Latin American media is produced.

Is your name Josue by any chance?

The safest cities in the US are the whitest you stupid mongoloid fuck. Miami isn't safe at all.

stinky kimchee on flat cuban bread

>tfw young latino living in america

>Safest latino cities

Miami is way safer than la, Detroit, Baltimore or Atlanta. You must be a sheltered little suburban fag.

Omg where did we meet?

>tfw white latino
>tfw want to escape these injun hordes
ty trump.

Also trump will make those numbers shrink tremendously.

still a fuckin shit hole. Sure the skyscrapers looks a e s t h e t i c but once you're out of view from water, you're either in haiti or drug slums

La petite Haiti is the best place to go if you want some goat head soup right after mass

When I went there was so many beautiful women there, I don't give a fuck about anything else.

>the richest and safest Latino cities are all in the US (Miami, San Diego, LA, etc.)
Wrong

>fluent Spanish

No, it's like baby talk. The can't even into genders and other basic things

Most violent cities in the world

You underestimate the breeding potential of latinos.

>Detroit and St. Louis both not on the list

H-haha look at all those third world sh-shithole cities. Nothing like that here, in the greatest country in the world.

don't worry, you're still relevant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

omg those hips. i want to impregnate her

I said whitest you stupid fuck.

The safest cities and states in the US are the whitest. Spics and nigs way more crime than whites.

>Brazil

>White cities
They don't exist.

I see you still did not understand what OP said.

White state's are only safe because they're rural areas where violent crime isn't profitable.

>american reading comprehension

>new england
>mountain states

kys
I see you're still a dirty spic.

There is no profit in assaults and murder you fucking Chicongo idiot.

>turkish education

My original reply was referring to white cities and all the spics and leftists chimped out at me.

>There is no profit to be made in murder and assault
How many layers of irony are you on right now?

Less than your layer of thickness.

Want to know how you desperately and pathetically moved the goalposts over to "MUH PROFIT MUDDAFUGGA"

Stop. You're that dumb fuck chiraq leftist nigger everybody hates.

If you look at any state or city in the US, the whitest parts are the safest. This is not a coincidence.

And no. Profit from violent crime comes overwhelmingly from robbery. Not people shooting each other.

Concede the point that spics and niggers are by far the biggest reasons for our high homicide rate and move on.

Your original reply was either you misunderstanding what OP was referring to, or you blurting out a non-sequitor. Either way you're retarded.

Did you take your autism meds yet.

and OP said latino cities, which is what this guy pointed out the fact that I'm the 4th poster to try to explain this to you makes me think that you're not particularly intelligent.

Most people in new England and the mountain States live in small area's.

>the safest latino cities are in a first world country

Nobody cares you dumb Islamic cockroach. Every Latino city outside the US has a homicide rate of over 20 per 100,000.

I'm not talking about latino cities you dumb spic. Learn to read.

You didn't even read the rest. In all major cities, the whitest areas are the safest as well. It has nothing to do with a rural population.

>Every Latino city outside the US has a homicide rate of over 20 per 100,000.

Is that true or is that another fake news? Why is latin america so violent

if you exclude Brazil then there's like 10 cities with a murder rate of 20 per 100.000
if you include brazil then theres like 50 cities.

anyways, the most violent places are everything the caribbean sea touches, there must be something in the water.

Has Venezuela always been violent or is it due to the communism and all the suffering and shortages

war on drugs.

So how do you feel about whites becoming the minority in the US in a couple of decades

sauce on this chica. anyone know the models name?