If there was no minimum age of consent law, what is the lowest age you could consider having sex with a girl?

If there was no minimum age of consent law, what is the lowest age you could consider having sex with a girl?

Naturally, men are attracted to girls when puberty starts, and the girls are ready to procreate. So, yeah, around 13. Men won't admit it. Society demonizes it. It's natural. Normal.

/thread

dont /thread your own post

>/thread

fuck off

>not /threading your own post
>getting this butthurt

Faggots

/thread

dont do that

The problem with the 'it is natural' defence is that it only made a lot of sense when the goal was survival.

It's also natural to eat and fuck everything in sight.

It's also natural for humans to roam around and hunt for food.

Humans are way past the point of needing to just survive, thus the things that are 'natural' and 'unfairly demonised' are evolutionary leftovers that do not apply to the human race.

Olus I don't see you having a shit fit over appendectomies for fucking faggot.

In all honesty m8, all was good in your first post til you /threaded your own post.

You just don't fucking do that. It's like pressing 'like' on your own fucking facebook post. Stop that shit.

I wana fuk a feetus ;););)

I always laugh when I see borderline pedophiles trying to excuse their sexual preferences by saying "B-buh its natural! All men want to fuck sexually immature girls!"

I'm sure girls that age don't even know how to have sex. Most of them are immature as hell.

This

The youngest I'll go is 25.

Your dick is probably small enough to pull that trough.

15 or 16

Kek'd. But hey m8, different folks, different strokes.

you're posting on Sup Forums
don't pretend to have the moral high ground on anything

If shes old enough to pee shes old enough for me

>sexually immature girls
Peak female fertility age is 15, retard.

>sexually immature
You're a moron.

soon as she can read

>13
>I'm sure girls that age don't even know how to have sex.

Holy fuck dude. You can't be serious right now. Tell me I just took the bait.

>pedophiles
prepubescent
he is talking about the natural draw to girls as they are becoming sexually able to procreate.

I agree with user, though I personally do not find girls that age attractive. I didn't really find them attractive even when I was that age.

Probably in the age of 19'26 is my "perfect" physically.
shame mentally women don't chill the fuck out until they are way into their late 30's

>All men want to fuck sexually immature girls!"

The fallacy here is that you assume women mature as they get older, and are more capable of handling situations.

15, like i actually do.

dying from old age at 35 used to be natural as well

I'm not, I'm just correcting a common misconception.
Irrelevant if the girl in question is inexperienced, insecure and not fully developed mentally or physically.

>Doesn't find 17 and 18 year olds perfect

This is a new disease caused by fear of being labelled a pedophile.

I'd probably fool around with any attractive, willing girl that has started puberty. I wouldn't actually stick my dick in her vag unless it felt like she could handle it, which would vary from girl to girl. I'd guess around anywhere from 11-15, but I haven't played with any underage girl's pussies since I was underage myself, which was a long damned time ago. Not in the best position to estimate that.

>Irrelevant if the girl in question is inexperienced, insecure and not fully developed mentally or physically.

You just described every adult relationship I've ever had.

6 years. But man.. everything under that age is really too young
Don't be desguisting

Youngest i'd go now is 15. OPs scenario 14

>dying from old age at 35

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Barring weird genetic disorders or some Benjamin Button shit, no one EVER died of "old age" at 35, retard.

The average lifespan used to be 35, sure, but that's mostly because a shitload of people died in infancy and childhood. "Old age" then was the same as "Old age" now... 60+. People still had basically the same lifespans, they just died of infections and communicable diseases a lot, so it lowered the AVERAGE by a ton.

16 is the lowest for me it just feel so wrong with anything lower than that for me.

like 12 or somethin

Woah maybe you should use google before poasting.

>not fully developed mentally

I said nothing about mental maturity I was responding to claim about sexual immaturity.

Mental maturity is entirely subjective, so that's a worthless way to categorize anyway.

>or physically

As I pointed out, 15 years old is the best time for a woman to get pregnant, according to biology. Claiming they're "physically immature" is complete horseshit. Biology is quantifiable, and biology says 15 is the optimal breeding age for women. You're literally ignoring the science to fit your preconceived bias. I'd say you're an idiot, but that would be repeating myself at this point.

>is presented with an undisputed fact
>disputes it
Not that user, but fuck, dude... He stated a fact and you're reeling to defend yourself. Regardless of the circumstances the average life span was as he said. It's okay to admit defeat sometimes, but clearly you've never been in a debate

my current lowest is 19, as I am 23.
This is just because I can't stand the emotional immaturity of people younger than that.

You won't get me that easily, dipshit.

23 and on Sup Forums
so mature
your parents must be proud

9 or 10

If it was legal to fuck any age? The lowest I would go would be 12. I've seen fully matured girls at that age. Below that? They are too young.

Would probably be around 13, but only if she'd shut the hell up because 99% of girls below 16 are annoying af

I would agree with this if I was an animal who only fucks to make babies. It's not that simple though, just because a female is at an optimal age for pregnancy does not mean the sex would be particularly enjoyable, compared to a woman who's actually an adult.

I don't really believe females as a whole have a grasp on what they want out of life until around their late 20's... (27, 28, and 29)... in that range. However.. PHYSICALLY speaking? Females are ready to fuck between the ages of 11 and 13. They are more than able to take a cock at those ages. Now me personally? I would say 16 is the perfect age. Females are very sexual around that age and they are more open minded sexually then as well. So over all? I'd say 16 is the sweet spot. That should be the legal age to fuck.

> /thread

When they're a zygote, anything older is too old

>It's not that simple though, just because a female is at an optimal age for pregnancy does not mean the sex would be particularly enjoyable,
Confirmed for never having a girlfriend at 15. I'm not saying I was a god of sex at 15 but if you think it isn't "particularly enjoyable" for the girl at 15 then fucking kek.

17 or 18.

15 is already very different from 13 in my eyes, but it's still morally questionable for an older man to fuck a 15 year old girl. If they were both the same age, sure no problem; Both are equally ignorant and may gain experience from it.

10 or 11

>if the girl in question is inexperienced

are you fucking retarded? thats literally everyone before they get experience

fetus

12 or 13

16, but it just so happens that they can consent in my country.

Fucking kill yourself

No shit, that changes nothing.

Lowest age I'd go is 16, 15 if how mature they were dictated it but 16.

i've probably seen some 12-13 year olds that have overdeveloped body that I would consider if it was legal. when I was in Thailand it was tempting when I saw some hot 15 year old hookers

Sometimes it seems like I'm the only one around here who isn't attracted to young girls. I don't think it would matter if there was a minimum age of consent or not, I'd still be trying to fuck women about my age.

whenever I feel they want to have sex with me. they have to consent. i won't go above 13 though

Sex? 10 at the lowest. Generally around 12-13 though.

>i won't go above 13 though

sorry meant to post that in another thread