FUCK COMCAST!

FUCK COMCAST!

Today I got a letter from Comcast saying they were going to place a 1 TB cap on my internet. I'm done with this bull shit. We need to demand change, real change. But what would that look like? I say we spend a year looking for policy ideas while collecting commitments from people to cancel their internet for just one month, starting Nov 5 2017 if we don't get the change we want.

Other urls found in this thread:

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

the entire isp structure is fucked. thats what happens when you have a bunch of "muh capitalism" tards throwing fits. corporate rule of the land wooooo yeahhhhh. if you want sensible internet structure, we have to kill cuckservatives sucking the wang of corporate rule.

It's not Capitalism when one company has a monopoly because the FCC makes it so. That's called fascism

Hmmm take the corps out of the equation? How about the gov creates a national fiber optic highspeed network and lease it out to companys that would provide customer service, connection support, maintenance etc. The lease price would go to pay for upgrades and continued improvement.

You in California OP?

What about things that Comcast could do.... ensure net nuetrality, allow al a cart pricing, remove speed caps????

OP here in Washington state.

>corporations refuse to compete
>capitalism isnt flawed tho
>i know, lets blame the govt!
>muh commies, muh 2nd amendment, muh fcc
the fcc do exactly what the corporations tell them to. let them maintain monopolies. get rid of the weasel isps like the rest of the developed world with superior internet has done if you want inprovement. but the cuckservatives remain ignorantly wailing on about capitalism
same thing with obamacare. who stopped a rational single payer? the corporations. now they blame the gov for the state lines they drew themselves all while cashing out on increased premiums. weasels should be killed.

the gov has tried working with corporate weasels in the past. the weasels took federal money and gave themselves raises instead of expanding and improving internet.
weasels dont deserve to be babied by the gov. extermination is a must.
you didnt even deal with the monopolies capitalism has created

Better than low-hundreds of gigs, FWIW

File a complaint with the FCC. I did it when they just decided to bump my rate up even after telling me on the phone what my rate was going to be. This was after an incident a month earlier.
>they called a tech out
>claimed it was free on the phone
>tech arrives does what he does and then tells me the cost
>Holdthefuckup,jpg
>Told no way im paying, called his boss and okay-ed it
>Bill comes..... charges on my bill anyway!
So I snapped and contact the FCC
>Ended up getting a lower rate then before
> 60 dollars credit

tl;dr contact the FCC and complain. They will bend over backward to fix it.

extermination.... too much effort. lol. We're where were at cause we're all too lazy to actually stand up and fight for our right... lets start with a few baby steps and let our wallets do the work. Just starting to make our OWN choices against the coorps is huge to breaking out sheepish slave mentality.

lol just realized the fifth of November is tomorrow.
what are we doing?

petitioning the fcc directly... can you provide a link for where you filed said complaint? Thank you for your input.

canceling our cable-internet as a protest to force the cable companies to change the policies and improve the consumer experience. ((YAY free market.))

Here go user, best of luck. It worked for me.
consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

How are we going to get this to pick up a significant amount of steam? Reposting?

There's gotta be an easier way.

Nah nigga, I need my internet to do my homework. College isn't a game to me, mayne.
How about we hack into the white house and nuke some shit or fake Hollywood's closing?

You do realize that there is no competition because of the government right?

You're awesome user!

Well, I guess I could do my homework at school. But, idk, I like Runescape.

government = us..... You can not govern without the consent of the governed. You either follow the rules (out of respect fear or self interest) or you fight against it. We all have accepted this oligarchy.... time to stand up against it.

At first.... POST POST POST........then at some point we would need a website or more permanent forum...... then....twitter? #fuckcomcast.... or would #cuckcomcast be better lol.

I agree, it is time to stand up

Great.... repost this... here... other forums... use the image and copy pasta... google "comcast bandwidth cap 2016" look at all the articles leave comments where ever you can. Look for input where ever you can get it... and share it.

Send them faxes, brother. Black faxes make big justice.

You know, find where they live, their phones ddos their phones, and their faxes and email boxes, make it so they'll have to change their decision.

How can one compete with the power of the SPAM?

If you use more than 1tb you're a fucking leech.