forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1480633&st=2560&p=80452430&#entry80452430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEXT EP:

>qyburn uses the wildfire to open up a portal to a different timeline
>a huge army of dothraki pour into kings landing
>khal fuckin' drogo walks through the portal, kills qyburn and cersei
>"times change"

GET HYPE!

When did Jon become the best swordsman in the north/world?

1st for sansa rejects LF and winterfell is taken by CIA

First for this guy right here. Balls of valyrian steel.

>GoT brings out the most hyped episode ever
>Everyone, from critics to normies loves it, highest rated episode of TV ever currently
>/got/ spends the entire week shitting on it, calling it one of the worst episode of the season, fucking terrible, not as good as the books etc.

You bunch of hipsters you

wasn't the bolton motto something about naked men? something along those lines i take it

Still managed to somehow fuck up the backlink

Guys, why are writers of this show intentionaly spit on their own character development? Examples:

Stannis Baratheon, seasoned commander and best tactician in whole Westeros, doesnt take precautions against possible saboteurs in his encampent and rushes
in his own certain death by attacking overwhelming force.

>Arya Stark, took all the precations needed, disgusied herself and used every trick in the book to reach Bravos, where she is trained by the best assassins
in the world, after she backstabs them and they threaten to kill her, she carealsly strolls around Bravos enjoying the scenery.

Jon Snow, took a lot of commanding expirience by leading black watch, he defended castle Black against 10 times more numerous opponent, saved many men at Hardhome
led multiple scout parties, yet decides to drop all tactics they prepared whole night and just charges blindly leading his men to unfavorable exchange versus numerous
opponent?

Whats the big idea here?

>Mfw I accidentally let rickon escape because I mistakenly thought I was the greatest archer t ever live

>suddenly the Boltons are disciplined enough to use a spear and shield formation

The fuck am i watching?

nth for LF funfort

>teee heee we're both girls and we both want to be queens amirite, Dany ;)

what happened to karstark lad?

Told you guys Asha would seduce Dany with her big clit.

Since everyone is either dead or unknown in the show.

They just really, really had to remind us that Ramsay was evil one more time didn't they?

Yes it was something like "We'd like to bolt a naked man"

>jaime lost his hand
>ned died
>selmy died
>oberyn died
>sandor retired
>gregor is a fucking zombie
>bronn semi-retired

Who's left?

>yfw Yasha tells you about her nuncle's BIG COCK

I KNOW

I TRIED TO STOP THE POST AND FIX IT BUT IT WAS TOO LATE

Will they scissor?

It was a Mercy tbqh

no it's "Our blades are sharp", which is pretty generic

Yes, well done Rickon. Well done Rickon.

HOWEVER

I think the show has inadvertently spoiled the books. My predictions:

>Stannis falls to the Others at the Crofter's village who have crossed via the Bay of Ice, around the Wall
>Meanwhile, Jon flees the Night's Watch once resurrected and takes refuge at the wildling camp at the Gift with the small wildling retinue he has allowed into the Watch that vouched for him at Shieldhall. They now see him as some sort of God and follow him to take his home back.
>He mounts an attack and fails miserably, and Sansa comes in at the last minute in a twist. She is Alayne and Jon doesn't recognise her until after the battle, because someone like Bronze Yohn is the commander, with Alayne and Littlefinger working in the shadows.
>Once retaken, at the Winterfell dinner, she reveals herself as a Stark in front of everybody, with Harry the Heir as her husband. This will be a much cooler twist in the books than the show.

they did all not turn retarded because roose died

It's happened.

Normies are in complete awe of those 43 minutes of meme battles. Even with terrible writing INSIDE the episode ( Jon surviving two cavalry charges, that awful Davos / Thormund scene, muh gurl power quips, meme LF arrival ) they're too dumb to see it.

D&D are truly masters.

I feel like a better ending to BoB would have been Ramsay being aware of the Vale arriving, sent out a Northern force for a trap or whatever but the Northern force turns on Ramsay because muh memory.

POST A WEBM OF THE HORSE SMASHING INO THE OTHER HORSE JUST BEFORE THE LATTER HORSE WAS ABOUT TO AXE JON

plz

Medieval fantasy?

What really happened

>we've dug trenches around our flanks to prevent a pincer
>errmagerd Rickon
>chaaaaaaarge

Dumb decisions for once again for the plot and drama.

Those were the Umbers you cuck

>This is my brother
>He spends all his time nitpicking his crusty wizard show XD!
>He shouts Dabid or something during the middle of the night too!

this must be a good feel, riding with thousands of bros behind you all with the same mission, and knowing that they have your back

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

wun wun was practically dead at that time. why did not ramsay fire at jon?

>Funfort: biggest brothel in the North
>motto not BAD PUSSY

>both our fathers were evil

What? Since when was Balon evil?

Stupid, arrogant, stubborn? yes. Evil? No...

CONFIRMED FOR DANY RIDING THE CROWS EYE

Benjen
GreatJon
Tormund
Any of the King's Guard
Sand Snakes
Brienne

>hiroshima nagasaki will never implement sound on webms outside of containment boards

lmao how about those screamers guys? :^) ebin jej

What is frogfu up to?

you forgot to type Halfhand but he is dead too.

>don't do what he wants you to do
>that's retarded advice
>brb im gonna do what he wants me to do

I thought asha liked him anyway

Dothraki riders have no armor and they don't use mounted bows

they are useless against knights and pike

>wanting to keep your people in a perpetual state of raping, stealing and murdering
Literal nigger

He was a man you fucking shitlord.

dem fadders were weak men :DD smol benis :DDDD

I don't know why more people aren't mentioning this!

Why does Dany think that her father was evil! She's supposed to blindly believe in the divine right of Targ's to rule over Westeros! Why would she concede something like that!

Wow so unique! so smart, so edgy, so brash, so bold, so contrarian, so intellectually superior, a true patrician, a free spirit, a free thinker, an unique snowflake, clearly you can see what the rest of the population can't because you're so gifted, you have a talent unlike no other, no one but you could deliver these unique pieces of criticism that shows why thing that people enjoy is actually shit.

Can I follow your blog? You clearly are a renown critic famous for his incredible critical thinking skills and unique thought provoking arguments, I would JUST die if I couldn't follow your blog and have these incredibly amazing deep criticisms of popular media by (you), please have mercy on this poor pleb's soul and give me your blog so I can follow you, I'm just DYING to see what you criticize next, I'm sure it will be an incredible eye opening experience just like this one.

My you must be so popular, you must have thousands of followers ready to die for you if need be, eagerly awaiting your next thought provoking piece barely able to contain their orgasms as you hit enter and deliver that next blogpost, only to get an outstanding ovation, dozens of new followers, and the cycle repeats as your loyal fans wait for your next masterpiece of critique.

From yara's point of view balon is evil

He knew he was dead, he's not an idiot. Which would you rather do? Kill a man, or a fucking fantasy creature that you thought didn't even exist?

forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1480633&st=2560&p=80452430&#entry80452430

^This shithole is million times worse than reddit

I made a bet with a friend as to whether or not Dorne shows up next episode at all. Have any of the leaks confirmed their appearance?

taking it in the bum every night from coldbenjen while Bran covers his ears and pretends to be asleep

>not taking knights of vale

sansa is a fucking dead brained whore and should be gutted

helping bran i guess, in the future bran will marry her and breed her to produce many strong stark children

>We need a bigger army
>But we don't have it
>...
>What's wrong?
>Nothing
>Do you know any other army we can find?
>No. I'm fine.
>Please just tell me.
>I SAID I'M FINE.

WHO IS THIS MEANT TO BE?

>culture based around the "iron price"
>must reave and rape and pillage and enslave (lol they're thralls and salt wives not actually slaves so it's legal lol!!!!!)
>not evil

Yeah nah.

Actualy it was some retarded form of phalanx, one guy holding ridicoulosly tall shield other 10 foot sarissa, almoast died of laughter when i saw that, its endless meme source! Pure commedy for comics.

Adventure of Bolton soldiers: Jim and Tom are in Bolton army, Jim holds the shield and spots target for Tom, Tom then kills them with his mighty spear!

Oi Tom, on yer left mate!
>got the bugger Jim! Wheres next?
Hold it Tom, hold it.... ON THE RIGHT NAO!
>theres nothign here!!!
Thats left dumbass! ON THE RIGHT!
>Oh shit! Sorry Jim!

Shouldn't Tormund and the rest of The Wildings be hanged for deserting the battle?

HOURLY REMINDER THAT THE NEW MAIN BIG BAD OF THE GoT UNIVERSE IS LITERALLY EURON "We've made a huge mistake already" GREYJOY

here you go cutie

haha faggot pasta

everyone here knows that normies and show only fans are mainly at awe at the episode because of the undeniably incredible camera work during the battle. of course who would give a rat's ass about the writing and the dialogue when you are watching something. they're not reading/hearing shit for fucks sake.

1st for the dany storyline single handedly bringing the show down in quality

>unreal mary sue character
>girl power/feminism scenes left and right
>tyrion made into a bitch

FUCK i despise her character

Wait am I retarted or something cause I don't remember Jaime ever telling Tyrion why he killed Aerys. When did this happened?

Where is Manderly?

Because Selmy

Dorne will be where Dany and her army lands. And from there they will march north.

Women.

It would be so absolutely satisfying if Bran showed up just as Sansa started to get comfortable being the Lady of Winterfell. Sup sis, I have the better claim. Get out of father's chair please. Never going to happen because Bran is probably impotent

obviously Stannis

>WE WILL NEVER BE SLAVES!

What did Drogo mean by this?

Loras

>Benjen
considered dead

>Greatjon
he has great strength but I don't see him to be a great fighter.

>Any of the King's Guard
Kingsguard are all fucking shits

>Jon let's a bunch of hounds eat ramsay to death for the gross aspect instead of letting us see him get fucking beheaded with longclaw or something.

i'd rather kill the opposing army's commander rather than one of their better soldiers.

Stannis

It makes me so pissed off to think about the potential for this series. Just imagine if they could, just once, combine their big budget with competent writing.

Can Bran still procreate? Of House Stark (male line) is dead.

>looking up game of thrones reactions of this episode on youtube

WHY CANT I STOP

I really liked the Sansa vs Ramsay death scene, but it was ruined by the dogs. Or more particularly, their timing.

Apparently their cages were already opened but they only came out when the timing of Sansa's speech demanded it.

If she was somehow able to open the doors then it would have been top tier.

Kek

I'm 99% sure it's Qyburn. Wildfire cache reveal beneath the Sept of Balor during the trial?

It's Lancel.

I will kinda miss Ramsey Bolton

When Jon and Sansa were yelling at each in the tent the tension was actually somewhat high and I thought they might actually do that cliched thing where they yell and yell and get closer and closer and then suddenly kiss really passionately and make love on the table.

But I guess that would've been too much fun for this show

the high sparrow. he's slightly hunched over, it looks like king's landing and he wears what appears to be a robe.

Mad edgy faggot because people are starting to realize how utterly pointless and asinine your fedora self fellating drivel is.

OH NO, FIRST WORLD PERSON DIDN'T FIND TV SHOW GOOD, NOW LET'S READ A POINTLESS WALLTEXT ABOUT HOW SHIT HE FOUND AN EPISODE FROM A TV SHOW

Drop dead, literally no one will miss you.

>what's a pincer lol

So Tormund is literally just dumb comic relief character now huh?

that guy who came after Jon after the horse got rekt looked like Gendty