HE'S FUCKING DONE IT AGAIN

HE'S FUCKING DONE IT AGAIN

10/10 HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnOomC4pw4c
youtube.com/watch?v=yRNxiPVZ69Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont think it comes close to reaching the highs of benji/UT. its funny in parts, but probably his least emotional album ever.

you're out of your mind. I love the Koz and I just don't like this album at all outside of a few parts.

Literally newspaper-rock

>mark reads newspaper with no melody over shitty nu-male beats

track 4 was literally DUDE DRUMPF AND TRANSGENDER BATHROOMS LMAO

add this onto the list of records being aggressively shilled on here.

>dude the only type of emotions are sad emotions laughing my little butt off

>thought sarah lawrence college song would be a funny rant about SJWs at overpriced libshed

>yeah i put on a good show heres another letter praising me

>track 4 was literally DUDE DRUMPF AND TRANSGENDER BATHROOMS LMAO
not shocked. Receives favorable p4k coverage, plays shitty festivals, gets shilled on here.

More fake indie crypto-corprate garbage.

DROPPED

Did anyone here listen to the whole thing in one listen?

what would mark have to gain by having his album be spammed here

you're not slick.

The best part is, it's already too late for him to make it up to (((them)))

This album streaming isn't even front page news on Pitchfork and all his albums since he bit the Snape has been panned

is that all you got

there's been literally one album between this and Benji

>being this autistic

p4k disowned him a couple year ago though?

anyone has a link? pretty pls

This is why I dropped him. Thought Kozelek was smarter than being a little bitch like that.

Did this leak already?

its on his website m8

You sound doffended

middle aged and most likely broke.

He also has a song doubting the existence of Elisa Lam. He's a piece of shit

>dropping an artist for political reasons
Who's the little bitch again?

It's that we don't think his opinions are his own.

And for damn good reason.

It makes Mark look like a faggot. He goes out on p4k but then sticks with the very same people who tried to defame him and ruin his career. Literal definition of a cuck.

It definitely like "Mark Kozelek on the road for a year" and less about emotional things. The closest he gets is when talking about random shit that happened last year. Like Bowie dying, the shooting in Orlando, the shooting in France.

It definitely feels less personal than Benji and even UT. It's kind of like a sequel to the Jesu/SKM record than another solo SKM album.

how fucking long is this thing? and also wtf is going on in track 4?

yeah. which is why i don't like it atm

The fucking "Me We" chorus in one of the last songs still makes me laugh. Definitely feels like he wrote that song in fifteen minutes after the shooting and called it good.

thats accurate tbqh, the interview for this album he mention doing the lyrics after the instruments.

Fingers crossed the Jesu/SKM album coming out soon after this one will be better. Not much hope though.

Benji > UT >>> jesu/skm >>>>>> this

Completely agree. He needs to go back to writing songs about himself and things that happened to him and emotionally affected him instead of "current events amirite??"

HE AINT NO ONES FUCKING PUPPET

God that first verse was such a crotchety old man who doesn't like the interwebs or the emails that are taking over these days.

OMG LIKE DR.JOHN MISTY

universal themes
skm/jesu

Artists who are #AntiDRUMPF already rub me the wrong way

But for an artist like Mark, when it actually becomes part of his music then it's dropped

It kind of seems like he's trying to do damage control after his year of not giving a fuck. He tries to pander to p4k's target audience by giving his hot take on this year's political issues.

I AINT NOBODIES PUPPET

execpt the mainstream media yes i disavow trump and the evil transgender bathroom laws pls accept me again see im a good guy, i may say some wacKy things but i dont support DRUMPF like the SLAVES on their CELL PHONES, mindless drones if they saw the TRUTH they would have voted for hillary clinton smgdh yo sarah lawrence college is mad chill i wanna go back there XD

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I'm calling it now. This album will get at least a 7.0 on p4k. Wouldn't be surprised to see an 8.0

huh?
second song in him he bashed them

Sun Kil Moon - Lone Star

I reiterate, you take the cake
For the most beautiful of all hillbilly states
But you won't let a transgender use a bathroom of their choice?
What kind of bullshit is that, you good ol' hillbilly boys
Gonna play a show in Chapel Hill next year, you'll see
And all transgenders are invited, I'm gonna let them get in for free
And they can use the men's bathroom in the venue if they used to be a girl
And they can use the women's bathroom in the venue if they used to be a boy
What the fuck is it to you
They're worthy of dignity and respect and use of any goddamn toilet

When Donald Trump becomes president
Blame it on Facebook, Yelp and reality TV
And Twitter and Uber and Google and video games and every other thing that has turned this country
Into a bunch of dumbed-down slaves of technology
We wanted dumb headlines, well baby, we got it
We wanted instant gratification, right well baby, we got it
We wanted stupid entertainment, baby, we asked for it

This dumb motherfucker will be on the news every fucking day
And we willed it
He is a hundred percent full-on our creation
He is proof that we choose apps over education
He is proof of our mind-numbing Internet obsession
He's the result of our dumb-fuck-starin'-at-our-phones attention span limitations

People sittin' around hatin' on Donald Trump
We can't face it, but we asked for this junk
Not directly, but we fail to see
How our stupidity willed him into candidacy

Go ahead and take your smartphone out
Send a tweet to the world and pout pout pout
We planted the seed, and it's come to its fruition
Make no mistake, Donald Trump is our creation
Go ahead and have your 'Oh my fucking God' reaction
When he's elected, threaten to move to Vancouver, Canada, or Athens, Greece
As George Carlin said one night, "I believe you have to be asleep
To believe in the American Dream"
So all of us zone the fuck out a minute, get some popcorn, watch some Trump
Check your Facebook and keep up with the Kardashians

wtf I wish I voted for hillary now

I still say he's pandering to their audience at least. Maybe not the site itself but the audience's attention to the album may push them to make a review or his PR guy helped rebuild those bridges.

god, it's not even nuanced.

It's "identity politics' and mindless sloganeering.

Fuck this dude.

DROPPED

You know, you are a slave and a drone. So yeah whip out that smartphone, don't look people in the eyes when you speak to them, that's the American way now.

Obama is at WAR everyday for 8 years

>literally nothing

Trump democratically elected

>muh transgender bathrooms

Fucking sellout clown (((puppet)))

I think this is exactly what he wants. I doubt he needs you to like his music at this point, so I think he has the right to tell you all to go fuck off.

>In President Obama's last year in office, the United States dropped 26,171 bombs in seven countries

nothing

An now, absolutely coincidentally of course, he's tackling super important shit like cell phones and trannie restrooms.

This dude is the worst kind of sell out. FUCK HIM.

wtf does identity politics even mean? is that just your way of deflecting criticism?

gender n race

/thread

Cry me a river. I don't give a shit about some mud hut villages housing terrorists. In Trump's first week he got a Navy SEAL killed, as well as bystanders and children with no terrorists killed whatsoever. Then he called it "winning".

It's a dog whistle code word for opposition to human rights, because conservatives don't believe in human rights.

Please tell me this is the only song where he talks about political bullshit.

t. Seth Silverstein Los Angeles, CA

Hoo, boy. Brace yourself bud

im liberal and use identity politics m8

Who do the Jews think they're kidding? Does anyone believe this horseshit?

At least the only one where he talks about Trump?

you're not liberal dumb fucking shit literally kill yourself

I think so? There might be another one. I can't remember.

No, you're letting the right railroad you into language that doesn't actually represent your point of view.

Are you accusing me of being a Jew? Is that actually a bad thing to you? I feel like you don't really believe that and are just memeing.

I'll never give him another penny or second of my time.

DROPPED

nah im taking the high road. prefer using identity politics its much simpler to get my point across.

anyway this is off-topic. the album is just okay has some funny moments. but the sound arrangements don't allow me to put up with marks rambling

How can he be this much of a cuckhold though? P4k and the Guardian tried to assassinate his character and pretty much succeeded. Now he's crawling back like a retard asking for their approval.

You should say "human rights" instead of "identity politics". It would be a more accurate representation of your views.

>no way could an artist have his own opinions and sing a song about them, no way no way!! he must be shilling!! it's a musiconspiracy!!!

exactly
glad you see it my way. the ((()))) have everybody on lockdown

Sup Forums sure is sperging out pretty hard in this thread.

>S-stop liking or discussing things that disagree with my political viewpoint! T-they're j-just faking it anyway!

Kek.

No that is not the literal definition of a cuck you fucking autist
>inb4 triggered
Yes I'm fucking triggered when people go on redefining words for whatever fits their purpose, you are just as bad as the liberals that call Trump a fascist

I love lefty Jews. They are the closest thing to atheists we have in politics today. Voted for Bernie Sanders, as a matter of fact.

>anybody who challenges the jews is from Sup Forums
okay miss close minded

they prob cut him a check.

yeah poor guy. the jews really fucked him over

Cucks sure is sperging out pretty hard in this thread.

>S-stop criticizing lyrics that agree with my political viewpoint! Y-you're just from Sup Forums anyway!

Kek.

>closests things to athiests
>are openly jewish and fight for islam

wow ur smart

Well, yes. You are just from Sup Forums, so everybody is going to point and laugh. It's a containment board for a reason.

i AM jewish and I find this kind of shit appalling. I've lost all respect for MK.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnOomC4pw4c
we make better music than you :)

Not gonna lie, former Kozolek fan here.

This is fucking hilarious watching Mark crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get another girlfriend

Jews like Bernie don't believe in heaven or hell or the supernatural in general. That's all I need to know to want them to be my leaders. Right now, we have a guy who believes in magic interdimensional sky fairies who will do what you want if you pray to them. Think about that for a minute.

alright bud thats enough edge for today.
don;'t you have a church to protest or something

That's literally every US President ever.

But nice try.

I don't like the new album because the lyrics suck.

Am I from Sup Forums now bros?

>liking trump

I said think about that. If you would stop fellating yourself and pretending you are winning something, you might actually have the epiphany that your president, and most people in politics today, openly believe in magic. Like, they believe magic is a real thing, and praying is something that works.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRNxiPVZ69Q

Praise Kek, my friend.

l'll pray for you user. you need it now more than ever

Yes, that is absolutely pathetic. And you are pathetic for thinking that is an excuse.

I don't like the all the Trump stuff either, even the more neutral lyrics.

Yeah, I'll admit it, I voted for the clown
It was between and Hillary and shit, didn't like what was going down
Hearing some stuff about pizza shops
Man, hearing about a child hurt makes my heart fucking drop
And I don't know if that shit was true or not Facebook headlines and cellphone aps, news they are not
But now I gotta live with this shit
But im a keep keepin', despite the idiot

So let's get this straight, you're calling out Trump SPECIFICALLY for doing something literally every US president ever has done too?

Really makes you think.

DUH ONE PUHCENT COULD NO LONGUH CONTROL EVERYTHING

JUHST KIDDING, VOTE FOR HILLUHRY

Thanks, that really makes me feel better. Not my antidepressants or the effects of endorphins on my brain or anything, or existing in this perfect yet chaotic universe and being granted the gift of physical sensation such as orgasms. Your prayers are what will really make me feel better. I'm definitely not going to go jack off and feel better because of that.

What song was this?

>not accepting my generous gesture of islamic prayers towards you

oh cool, an islamaphobe, go back to Sup Forums

yeah the meds seem to be fucking your brain.
turn to jesus

>liberal nutjob who hates trump
>on antidepressants and arguing on Sup Forums before he goes to jack off alone

top kek

like clockwork