Skyrim looks bring as fuck. I'm gonna but Battlefield 1 instead. PS4 materrace

Skyrim looks bring as fuck. I'm gonna but Battlefield 1 instead. PS4 materrace.

>Only poorfags can't buy both.
itt: OP is a poorfag

skyrim does look pretty bring yeah op but battlefield 1 instead

Poorfag

/thread

>buying a free game
>buying battlefield within the first month of release
zozzle this b8t

Anyone playing Cod 4 today?

you dingus

Only poorfags worry about spending money

I oculd afford both, but with still playing lots of GTA and rocket league I will struggle to find time to play both skyrim and bf1.

Target has a buy 2 get 1 special right now. Go ask your mom for early xmas present or be an adult and buy three games for the price of one, sell the third fucking game on craigslist to help you break even. I dont fucking understand 3/4 of you retards. There is no fucking way you guys are like this in real life

Only poorfags play cod

Only retards don't worry about buying a shitty game

OP said he plays on ps4. Skyrim, nor BF1 are free on consoles you stupid fuck.

Oh shut up... they're both great at what they do.
>inb4 But...but Morrowind

Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags Only poorfags

Is that free game of equal or less price ?

saved

Yes

>looks bring as fuck
Im gonna assume this isn't some lame ass new slang and actually an autocorrect mistake, but im having trouble figuring out what the word should have been

>boring

Like maybe it brings it.

Yeah, so you would want to get equal priced games. Friend of mine got BF, Skyrim and another copy of BF1. Sold it on craiglist for $40. So he technically got two games for $40 each. Bargain

OP here, I meant to say boring m80s but I was typing quickly with one hand and fucked up.

Not bad. Might go do that today then.

Im enjoying it and I played it for the xbox 360 years ago. Very nostalgic, I wished they released more DLC; id pay for it

I got it on pc but it doesn't run very well.

If not sell it, makes an easy gift. Up to you, cheers

Skyrim is boring as fuck. It literally needs a fuck ton of mods to be even semi enjoyable. Shit story, shit combat, easy as shit even on the hardest difficulty.

Yeah. I do have a nephew that would like a game so I'm definitely considering this.

It's because you're expecting something else. The combat could be improved but it's not all that bad.

would still just rather jump straight into a gun battle with my mates online on BF1

No no no, I think you are confused. Buy 2 get 1 free means you get three games for the price of two.

Do it. I have bf1 and it's fun. I don't like the battle packs tho. They suck now. And the medal system is lame too.

Dont talk shit you close minded fuck nugget, go and play go and play garrys mod if youre that obsessed with mods jewburg stiensheckel

It's having to buy the DLC to play it that annoys me. It's ok when it first comes out and everyne is playing the same maps. But then when DLC gets released and you end up having to eventually spend another £40 after already paying £40 for the game. That's the only thing putting me off really.

Does the special edition have sli support?

>easy as shit even on the hardest difficulty.

maybe I need to get gud, but i'm getting fucked up by forsworn dawnguard and vampires constantly playing as a magic user.

do you really think it's that easy?

i cheesed on one character and broke the game, then it was easy.

my biggest complaint is the level scaling, and how boring the enemies act.

Skyrim is great, battlefield 1 is casual as fuck compared to previous titles

not him but or maybe OP should activate his autism edition Auto Spell Cecker before posting

Well I don't know about bring, but all of that dragon-born stuff was shitty. Maybe I don't want a bunch of strange pseudomagical abilities. The South Park game lampooned it pretty well by giving you fart abilities. A shout that makes you run fast for a second... that's a fart right?