Why is making a child swear on TV acceptable...

Why is making a child swear on TV acceptable? If it was in a movie or something I would've understood but is it really worth it to make a stupid point?

I'm guessing the child was probably eager to do it because he now has a chance to be noticed (and I thought he was good at singing), but is it really okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092
express.co.uk/news/uk/663636/Bluewater-gang-rape-sexual-assault-public-kept-in-dark-police-cover-up-questions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-35499700
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gang-sentenced-to-combined-103-years-in-prison-for-rape-and-sex-abuse-of-girls-a6897731.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-31643791
express.co.uk/news/uk/676748/zaheer-hussain-sajad-abbas-rape-sexual-assault-birmingham-snobs-judge-mary-stacey
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3438383/13-year-old-rape-victim-abused-gang-Asian-men-reported-missing-police-71-TIMES-year-long-ordeal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything is okay when it comes to getting the UK to leave the EU.

Remember, vote June 23rd to preserve your national rights and identity.

the idea is they hire a child actor who knows the difference between saying the word for acting and saying the word because 'fuck it'

eitherway, the EU is fucked without Britain

But the same can be said about sex, and it is not acceptable.

VOTE LEAVE

Honestly 'fuck the eu' is being polite about it

How about they have a young girl act being raped by 40 pakistani adults as a way of being more accurate?

>Muslamic ray guns

Brexiters are pretty similar to #fuckh8 in many ways

You are all cuckolds. Kill yourselves.

>it's cucky to want to leave the EU
merkel pls leave

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

:^)

This. The UK needs to leave the EU to stop VB polish people coming in and focus on building strong trade, migration and sexual links with commonwealth nations like Pakistan.

>Muslamic ray guns

>Wanting another nation to take strong action and protect its sovereignty somehow means I don't mind my wife being unfaithful to me.

> implying the eu doesnt force extra-eu immigration
> implying they dont impose €200,000 fines for every 'refugee' refused
> implying they dont mandate welfare laws that attract immigrants
> implying the eu human rights act and extradition laws dont prevent us dealing with illegal immigrant activity

wew lad i knew the remain campaign was built on a lack of information but wew

express.co.uk/news/uk/663636/Bluewater-gang-rape-sexual-assault-public-kept-in-dark-police-cover-up-questions

None of that is true. The human rights act is echr, not EU. Different things. There are no refugees quotas. There are no welfare quotas. Enjoy your paki bull

>Muslamic ray guns

>implying all those rapefugees rampaging across Sweden and Germany won't be given EU citizenship ASAP and flood into this country
I'll take my chances with scumbag Pakis

> welfare quotas

We got btfo when we tried to stop new immigrants claiming welfare and to stop welfare being sent home

> immigrant quotas

EU has stated intention to fine hungary thst amount for every immigrant they refuse

Human rights act is eu, sorry for being more informed mate.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-35499700

>Muslamic ray guns

The human rights act is still not EU. Saying it is like a petulant child doesn't make it so. But welfare requirements are that EU citizens have the same access as UK. Nothing more

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gang-sentenced-to-combined-103-years-in-prison-for-rape-and-sex-abuse-of-girls-a6897731.html

Jokes on you I haven't even registered to vote.

> that makes sense in an international system with wildly different economic strengths and welfare extensiveness

Great thinking there brain team

>Muslamic ray guns
You are going to run out eventually but I won't since I'm not really contributing anything new with each post.

Low IQ inbred retard detected.

Jokes really on you, I'm an American.

Didn't say it was a good idea and I oppose it. You said the EU mandated rules so that migrants would be attracted

>Muslamic ray guns

* wrong paste

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-31643791

>the EU is fucked without Britain

lol

Whats a "muslamic ray gun"?

>Muslamic ray guns either way

express.co.uk/news/uk/676748/zaheer-hussain-sajad-abbas-rape-sexual-assault-birmingham-snobs-judge-mary-stacey

google it

>Muslamic ray guns
Why don't you share statistics instead of linking articles?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3438383/13-year-old-rape-victim-abused-gang-Asian-men-reported-missing-police-71-TIMES-year-long-ordeal.html

Why dont you read for once, plenty of stats in there. Or keep refusing to challenge your opinion as you are spectacularly demonstrating!

> Voting

> Actually believing the peasants have any decision in anything

> Not realising this is all a meme and charade

> not knowing the future of the human race has all been decided hundreds of years ago

priceless.