Hey Sup Forums, I know how beta this is but I need help. Do you buy the girls movie ticket on the first date?

Hey Sup Forums, I know how beta this is but I need help. Do you buy the girls movie ticket on the first date?
Pic a little related.

Bump

Obviously.

Yes absolutely you do, plus snacks. Then you fingerbang her in the back row.

If you wanna bone buy that bitch everything, if she didnt sleep with you tell her to get fucked

Just the movie? Yes
Movie and Dinner? Ask if you're covering one and she has the other, or if you're getting your own.

Come on man it's not hard to figure this shit out

Well you being a beta I thought that was obvious

Yes. If she doesn't let you there's no chance of sex, consider yourself friendzoned and immediately end the relationship. Make sure to get some type of physical contact by the end of the date, even just holding hands, to signify that you expect escalating levels as things progress.

Op here, for clarification, I'm not expecting to get laid on the first date. But this is definitely a relationship I want to go somewhere.

and where is that?

Strap on

Buy her ticket and some snacks she likes. Sit where you can have some privacy. During a quiet part in the movie, gently ask her
>smart girl like you likes a good pastry right?
You will get laid for sure.

Kek'd

What?

How?

If you're trying to start a relationship with her, i suggest you pay on the first date. After the movie, ask her if she wants to go for ice cream or coffee. Stay in your budget

A great place for a date is a nice café with fresh baked goods. See if there are any in your area. Most of the food on the menu will most likely be inexpensive, so money won't be an issue.

Plus while you're there you can use a smooth line to get things moving. I know a good one if you're interested.

I always just go straight to my place.
If you want to show a movie do it at home so you're not quietly sitting in the dark surrounded by greasy cinephiles.

Not op
Let's hear it

The intimacy will develop on its own once you become physical with her.
Stop trying to force it like an Indian parent.

Great suggestion! To close it I suggest you Google active listening. If you simply let them run their mouth and ask them questions. You'll make them fall in love 100% of the time. I don't know how it works but it does.

Attached is a girl I came in(creampied) after listening to her for a couple hours on the first date.

yes OP buy her the ticket if it's the first date. nothing beta about that

pastry?

Ya you want her to think you have money. Even if they arent sluts women love money and crave security.

Why the fuck do u take her to the movies for first date? Are you that retarded you can't have a conversation. Take that slut to a steak dinner. By the way she eats her meat , that's how she will blow you.

Don't go to the movies on a first date.

Trust me.

Same poster.

If you are unavoidably going to a movie on the first date, however, Horror films will work best.

Still, I don't believe it will be as good as conversation.