Help me with your infinite knowledge, Sup Forumsros

Help me with your infinite knowledge, Sup Forumsros.

>New school
>See this girl everyday
>She's kinda nice
>One day she starts greeting me
>Carnival
>I see her in a club
>We dance and talk
>We found that we have an old friend in common
>One month after that
>We start talking everyday
>We go for a coffee in the mornings
>She calls me "honey"
>Even teachers think we are a couple
>I ask her to go have lunch together one day
>She says she hasn't got time
>We stop talking so often, but keep contact

Now, this all was before summer, now...

>She comes to talk to me everyday
>One day she tells me she starts work at 4 pm (we get out of class at 3 pm)
>Tells me she usually has 10 minutes to eat
>Tell her I could take her to work in my car
>She's so fucking happy
>Take her to her work
>She asks me to go have lunch with her
>We have a great time
>She pays

So... does she want only a friendship or does she want something more?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

bsft.fr/si9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Treat it as a friendship, but make sure she knows through your actions that you really enjoy her company and such. A relationship, a really fucking good one, will develop over time. You gotta try and take hints that she wants the same thing though or it's mission over

Sounds like she's digging you, ask her to a movie or concert or something. If she wants the d she'll happily accept and you are on your way to poontown

If she's single then she is into you. Make a move user.

>she pays
This is a whole new level of beta
Even I'm not on that level and get cucked by my parents

I'm paying next week.

This has the potential to backfire in the worst, most friendzoning way. I'm not saying it can't work, but odds are highly against you.

It really depends on her intentions and feelings, which you ultimately cannot control.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to make it clear very soon that you are into her, don't be subtle, and don't shuffle your feet about it. Tell her you like her as more than just a friend and straight up ask her on a real date. If she balks, it was likely doomed from the start.

If this happens, stay friends if you want but you better lose all intention and hope of ever becoming intimate if you don't want to fuck the friendship or be strung along in the friendzone pining endlessly for her.

Yea just ask her if you want to go on a date

You see, I appreciate what you did there. You pointed out a big problem with my advice, but didn't outright say it would never work, then gave your two cents to OP.

We need more people like you Sup Forumsro

I appreciate your response and candor as well. Thank you.

>virgin detected

Bump

You're an unexperienced kid and it shows, she's taking all the initiative but she's pushing hard.
Make her think its worked, you need to text her exactly this OP. Don't question me.

"After work I want to take you to my place and make your toes curl"

Say nothing else, let it sink in.

First, I'm 21 but yeah, very unexperienced. I had only one gf for 2 months. And second, It may look like she's making a move on me, but if she likes me... why didn't she accept my invitation to lunch the first time?

There is no friendzone. Friends fuck. The zone he's putting himself in is the sexually unattractive one, mostly because he's actively rejecting her and making her think he's uninterested. Eventually she'll give up or conclude he's gay or something.
Even then OP could salvage it at any time by making her feel desired, but the guy you're responding to couldn't seduce a microwaved banana peel.

go away faggot
op you already got good enough advice tbh, no matter how beta you are

better than tinder!!! plenty of horny sluts of your city on bsft.fr/si9o

Ya no. Friend introduced me to me now fiancée 9 years ago when she was walking out of a sandwich show while she walked in. Talked to her for mayb 30 seconds. She left. Told my friend to give me her number texted her the next day made is very clear I was into her. Now getting married next October and she gives 10/10 bjs or sex to me every night

She's doing everything but grabbing your junk and you're making excuses to justify waiting for that.
It ain't gonna happen though. Get her to your place, maybe get some sauce or bud, and pound her like a railroad track throughout the weekend OP.

If shes paying for your food, she's not going to fuck you.

Why?

She wants you to take her out to dinner, sweep her off her feet and ask
>smart girl like you enjoys a good pastry right?

She will orgasm immediately upon hearing these words.

sorry for you op but remind me of my last crush, every time i tried a move we seperate and after a while we became even closer than a couple.
try to go further but if she decline you'll hvee to accept she see you as a friend

In all honesty OP, it sounds like she wants the d. Take her to dinner, drive her home, if she invites you in you're most likely getting laid so go with her, unless she's secretly a cult leader and she only wants you for your virgin blood.

If that is the case then you are fucked in a different way. Godspeed virgin user.

bruh are you stupid? she's hollerin hard.

Listen to the dubs user. Don't fuck this up. BE ABSOLUTELY SURE SHE WANTS TO FUCK BEFORE YOU MAKE A MOVE. No pressure.

>drive her home
Offer her to go back to your place first.

You want her. She wants you. Get straight to the point OP.

>BE ABSOLUTELY SURE SHE WANTS TO FUCK BEFORE YOU MAKE A MOVE
lolwat don't start that tumblr shit here

OP needs to be sexually assertive, but if you can't tell the difference between being confident and forcing people then you really have bigger problems than some pussy.

That's what I mean, don't push her for sex. If she wants it then go for it, if not then don't.

Think about every cringe thread you've lurked in. Don't do that. Whatever you do, do not let this encounter end up on Sup Forums.

You can do this, the confidence to take a girl on a date is within you, user.

I had a gf buy me shit and we still fucked. That's what happens when they're in love with you, they give you their money

Is today opposite Sup Forums wtf