This piece of shit killed two girls and the law cant get him to sing...

This piece of shit killed two girls and the law cant get him to sing. He's in jail for burning one of the girls car but that wont last long. Is there any old Sup Forums out there that can harass, intimidate his family anything. I found out last week he's a second cousin. When I started asking that side of my family about him they hang up on me. I will post all the info I know. I know youre not my army ...His name Kylr Yust

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/09/kylr-yust-arrested-missing-women-jessica-runions-kara-kopetsky-record-facebook-photos-raymore-missouri-charges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are the girls that are missing...Google Kylr Yust and all the info is there

His FB name

His mother who lives deep in the ozarks and refuses to help the law and would not allow them to search her property

Nypa fag, also he looks like an average Sup Forums user

Not your personal army. Hell, he's probably a hero to most of these spurgelords, so I don't know what you hope to accomplish.

Fuck off moral fag.

Nypa

kek I knew the old Sup Forums was gone

Come back in summer newfag, /b was never good

why would you harass his family you fucking sperg
he commit the crime not his fucking family

u 12 yrs old

I have to laugh...me expecting decency out of pedos basement dwellers

There was never a Sup Forums that would give a shit about some fucking bullshit like this unless it involved pics of him fucking the dead girls corpses.

because they are helping him you neckbeard betafag

troodat

Anonymous...what a fucking joke

>obvious projecting

>obvious

OP don't expect much.

Old B is gone, you'll find mentally retarded idiots here nowadays ONLY.

NYPA

this

Old Sup Forums would have helped him get out
Do you faggots honestly believe old Sup Forums was a bunch of heros?

And yet, here you are. Muster up faggots.

>believing Sup Forums has ever been different

If this guy were a nigger, no one would bat a fucking eye.

>dubs bread

you're a nigger.

>Amerika

Don't be so upset.

no doubt

roll fer dubs

Stay classy MO.
heavy.com/news/2016/09/kylr-yust-arrested-missing-women-jessica-runions-kara-kopetsky-record-facebook-photos-raymore-missouri-charges/