Can I please get a mega link of this? Thanks

Can I please get a mega link of this? Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/4104191/Captain_Beefheart___The_Magic_Band-Trout_Mask_Replica-1969-mp3_3
mega.nz/#!hU0kWAyS!7B7hJY6ublL367lJelZRrLaQVAiWnbEJ51ifKP8W4kc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

find it yourself you lazy fuck

I tried for hours

soulseek has the answer

thepiratebay.org/torrent/4104191/Captain_Beefheart___The_Magic_Band-Trout_Mask_Replica-1969-mp3_3

.000002 seconds on google

It's on youtube, just get it from there

I can't even comprehend how you are unable to find this album. How can anyone be so fucking dense?

>translation: I searched on google for 2 seconds "fish man head album download megaupload.com"

I'm on an iPhone and have the mega app and would like to download it as a zip or rar so I can listen to it on the train.

>translation: Im a middle/high schooler riding the bus and I searched on google for 2 seconds "fish man head album download megaupload.com"

my fucking god dude. learn to google and figure out how to put music on your phone

The bigger question is why do you want to listen to that album in the first place

Megaupload was taken down years ago and I already graduated college lol, don't take a bus. Every mega link I found has been deleted
I am good with google but literally cannot find it. And I know how to use iTunes but since I currently have no pc the only way is to download and unzip with an app and listen to it through there

Scaruffi said it good

>what is the archive
>what is google
>what are blogspots
>what is posting requests in the fucking sharethread instead of shitting up the board with your retardedness
KYS

Dude, if you cannot find this album, in ANY form, you literally do not deserve to listen to it

I told you I need a mega link. I've found it in many other forms. I cannot use a zippyshare, torrent or mediafire link to download on an iPhone

Why not rutracker?

No one is spoonfeeding you, if you are on a train, and on the internet, just go to fucking youtube, you retarded fuck

Why you so angry breh and I cannot because I need wifi for the download. Can't stream cause I'm capped at slow data now

get a $5 raspberry pi and set up transmission-web

that's all you fucking need.

Filechef com

There you go fag

got you famalamadingdong

mega.nz/#!hU0kWAyS!7B7hJY6ublL367lJelZRrLaQVAiWnbEJ51ifKP8W4kc

au contraire

in the future, an easy way to find mega links is to search the archive for the album name and include mega.co.nz in the search bar

>sign up for rutracker (lrn2russian)
>download high-quality lossless FLAC of TMR through the power of BitTorrent
>plug in your phone through USB
>transfer the file

Congratulations, you now have the worst taste of all your middle-school friends.

>I'm on an iPhone and have the mega app and would like to download it as a zip or rar so I can listen to it on the train.
>Listening to Trout Mask Replica while taking public transit
Why? It's not pleasant background music.

Confirmed bait thread.